Leave it to Joe Biden to cause world war 3 🤦‍♀️

FreeBird

1 minute ago, concha said:

^^^^^^^ There is literally no substance to these words. None. ^^^^^^^

Pure word salad.

The fact is that at the time Trump called out NATO, it's by far largest European member's military was in a shambles (and I wouldn't be surprised if it remains so).  Six submarines. None fit to go to sea. An air force a fraction of the size it was in the Cold War yet most of its advanced fighter aircraft grounded.  A vastly smaller tank force and many of those unserviceable. I could go on. FYI, this data is actually from German government reports.  Did this negligence bother Andy? Nope. Orange Man Bad.  NATO ally obviously relying entirely on Americans to die to keep it safe? Cool.

and why would he ask the nations in the G8 group to let Russia back in?....and why would he believe Putin and not his own country's intell. agencies??...the Pres. of the US siding with a dictator over his own country?!?...sickening...🙄

Hopefully someone in the Kremlin will punch this guy's ticket.

No real point in continuing to "debate" a guy who says actions clearly against Putin's/Russia's interests are the acts of a puppet.

More sanctions than his predecessor? Putin's puppet!

Arms for the Ukraine? Putin's tool!

Pushes to negatively impact the base of Russia's economy? Puppet again!

Pressure on NATO to strengthen?  Just as Putin wants!

It's like something out of Idiocracy. And Andy calls other people toadies. 🤪

• Thanks 1

concha repeating the same lines that he did over the last 5 years.

He can't refute any of the claims made about Trump and Putin. In fact, he never even tries.

Instead he just changes the subject to sanctions and other things that any American President would've done.

He does this so he can avoid (a concha staple) the truth regarding his toadyism towards Putin and Putin's clear preference for a Trump Presidency.

These are all undeniable facts. So undeniable that, as I said, concha never even tries to refute them.

Trump was a Putin puppet.

Meanwhile, according to Andy Trump was supposed to keep his mouth shut.

What does the head of Germany's army have to say?

https://www.stripes.com/theaters/europe/2022-02-24/fed-up-german-army-chief-laments-his-service-stands-bare-after-years-of-fiscal-neglect-5129804.html

German army chief says service ‘stands bare’ from neglect as its forces are placed on deployment alert

BY ALEXANDER RIEDEL STARS AND STRIPES  FEBRUARY 24, 2022

KAISERSLAUTERN, Germany — The highest ranking officer in the German army on Thursday publicly lamented years of fiscal neglect and the army’s deteriorating readiness, as the U.S. and NATO allies mobilize in response to Russian aggression in Ukraine.

“In my 41st year of service in peace, I would not have thought I would have had to experience another war,” Inspector of the Army Lt. Gen. Alfons Mais posted on his personal LinkedIn account.

“And the army that I am allowed to lead, is more or less standing bare,” Mais wrote.

Mais’ comments Thursday morning came ahead of Defense Minister Christine Lambrecht’s announcement that Germany’s defense forces were being placed on national alert in preparation for a possible NATO deployment.

But Mais cast doubt on Germany’s capabilities.

“The options we can offer policymakers to support the Alliance are extremely limited,” Mais wrote.

• Like 1

His toadyism for Trump and Putin takes on the same shape as his pathetic and laughable claims about Trump's support for black people.

His claims that Trump was great for black people because he gave funding to HBCUs and created opportunity zones are so comical as to be a joke.

This, of course, avoids addressing his comments about shithole countries and the myriad other examples of embarrassing behavior towards or regarding black people.

But those opportunity zones!

Same with Russia.

It avoids all of the praise and adulation that Trump has thrown at Putin.

But those sanctions!

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

concha repeating the same lines that he did over the last 5 years.

He can't refute any of the claims made about Trump and Putin. In fact, he never even tries.

Instead he just changes the subject to sanctions and other things that any American President would've done.

He does this so he can avoid (a concha staple) the truth regarding his toadyism towards Putin and Putin's clear preference for a Trump Presidency.

These are all undeniable facts. So undeniable that, as I said, concha never even tries to refute them.

Lots of claims  made your people.

Claims that look incredibly STUPID given that Trump pushed AGAINST Russian interests far more than his predecessor.

And "would've done"? You are blowing up the stupid meter.

What serious attempts did Obama/Joey Applesauce make to stop the Russia gas deal? Who started supplying the Ukraine with weapons? Who increased sanctions over and above those of Obama? Who called out NATO on the egregious neglect by many of its members?

Be SPECIFIC Andy. 

What great benefits did Putin reap under his puppet Trump?

5 minutes ago, concha said:

Trump was a Putin puppet.

Meanwhile, according to Andy Trump was supposed to keep his mouth shut.

Putin's effort to get Trump elected was so successful that he got people like concha to put allies in quotes when referring to other NATO members.

👇

On 7/11/2018 at 8:05 PM, concha said:

That self-righteous, self-serving "allies" run trade imbalances with us while putting themselves at risk through energy dependence on Putin's Russia is galling.

It's amazing how effortlessly concha perpetuates Russian propaganda.

Well done, comrade!

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

His toadyism for Trump and Putin takes on the same shape as his pathetic and laughable claims about Trump's support for black people.

His claims that Trump was great for black people because he gave funding to HBCUs and created opportunity zones are so comical as to be a joke.

This, of course, avoids addressing his comments about shithole countries and the myriad other examples of embarrassing behavior towards or regarding black people.

Same with Russia.

But those sanctions!

Waiting to hear how Putin thrived under his puppet Trump but Obama was a tough customer.

Waiting to hear how Putin thrived under his puppet Trump but Obama was a tough customer.

The fact that you're waiting is more proof that you're a hopeless toady.

The Reason Putin Would Risk War

Putin’s awareness that his legitimacy is dubious has been on public display since 2011, soon after his rigged “reelection” to a constitutionally dubious third term. At that time, large crowds appeared not only in Moscow and St. Petersburg but several dozen other cities as well, protesting electoral fraud and elite corruption. Protesters mocked the Kremlin as a regime of “crooks and thieves,” a slogan popularized by the democracy activist Alexei Navalny; later, Putin’s regime would poison Navalny, nearly killing him. The dissident is now in a Russian jail. But Putin wasn’t just angry at Navalny. He also blamed America, the West, foreigners trying to destroy Russia. The Obama administration had, he said, organized the demonstrators; Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, of all people, had “given the signal” to start the protests. He had won the election, he declared with great passion, tears seeming to well up in his eyes, despite the “political provocations that pursue the sole objective of undermining Russia's statehood and usurping power.”

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

Same with Russia.

But those sanctions!

Your partisan agenda is strong, discount the positive by using something irrelevant. You’re a good hack. 

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

Putin's effort to get Trump elected was so successful that he got people like concha to put allies in quotes when referring to other NATO members.

👇

It's amazing how effortlessly concha perpetuates Russian propaganda.

Well done, comrade!

Andy happy to have "allies" leave themselves nearly defenseless but be happy to have Americans die for them if necessary.

Is that how "allies" behave, Andy? Even the head of the German army is ashamed, Andy. 🤡

It's hilarious how Andy tries to spin my words as pro-Putin when I (like Trump) am calling for NATO be stronger.

Andy depends on his pals being too stupid to recognize it. 🤡

Is that how "allies" behave, Andy? Even the head of the German army is ashamed, Andy. 🤡

It's hilarious how Andy tries to spin my words as pro-Putin when I (like Trump) am calling for NATO be stronger.

When lost for a response to more factual claims, concha reaches back for something about the Germans.

Anything to avoid the obvious Trump/Putin poodle relationship.

3 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

He denied a true foe the Presidency (Hillary Clinton) and assisted a nincompoop in undermining NATO from within.

🤡

Trump kept the Germany army weak?

Andy won't address this.

KAISERSLAUTERN, Germany — The highest ranking officer in the German army on Thursday publicly lamented years of fiscal neglect and the army’s deteriorating readiness, as the U.S. and NATO allies mobilize in response to Russian aggression in Ukraine.

“In my 41st year of service in peace, I would not have thought I would have had to experience another war,” Inspector of the Army Lt. Gen. Alfons Mais posted on his personal LinkedIn account.

“And the army that I am allowed to lead, is more or less standing bare,” Mais wrote.