Leave it to Joe Biden to cause world war 3 🤦‍♀️

FreeBird

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

Trump as Putin's tool is an obvious and verifiable fact.

Putin hated Hillary, Obama, etc.

He wanted a change agent that was going to upset the NATO apple cart in a way that would weaken opposition to him.

That's exactly what happened and now concha is scrambling to explain it while never changing his predisposed position.

Spoiler alert: He's struggling.

🤡

What a laughable load of tripe. 

Upset the NATO apple cart? Calling on the NATO nations to meet their obligations on defense spending is being Putin's tool?

Germany runs to get hooked on Russian oil & gas and grossly neglects its national defense, but if you speak out against this glaring negligence you are an agent of Putin?

How fucking stupid can you get, Andy?

🤪

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

My narrative is that you lied or were mistaken.

And when informed of this instead of admitting it you pivoted to equivocations because you are incapable of changing your worldview.

Your narrative is spout off any stupid shit that you can to avid dealing with the fact that under Orange Man Bad, Putin was kept in check.

He did not worry about Barry. And he obviously doesn't worry about Joey Applesauce.

10 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

It's textbook Russia in the 21st century. Literally the same move.

You said something stupid in service of your agenda and now you have egg on your face.

Just admit that you were wrong.

I wont hold my breath.

Please do.

I suggest you look into the actual events that led to the Russia-Georgia conflict.

3 minutes ago, concha said:

What a laughable load of tripe. 

One of the things that makes concha the maddest is when people who he perceives as "leftists" are right about something.

He chose to be a Trump lackey which meant denying every obvious thing that Trump did.

When those things come home to roost concha lashes out in predictable ways.

5 minutes ago, concha said:

Your narrative is spout off any stupid shit that you can to avid dealing with the fact that under Orange Man Bad, Putin was kept in check.

concha: this never happened under the other party!

(shows that it happened under the other party)

concha: OK, it happened but that was different. You see, because, uhh....

2 minutes ago, concha said:

I suggest you look into the actual events that led to the Russia-Georgia conflict.

You lied or were mistaken.

You said it never happened.

It did.

When confronted with this you pivot to trying to explain how that one was different.

But 20 minutes ago you were saying that it didn't exist!

Russia used proxy forces in Georgia to start a conflict and then invaded to occupy Georgia territory.

Pretty much their go-to move.

Trump praises ‘genius’ Putin for moving troops to eastern Ukraine

Donald Trump has said that Vladimir Putin is “very savvy” and made a “genius” move by declaring two regions of eastern Ukraine as independent states and moving Russian armed forces to them.

Trump said he saw the escalation of the Ukrainian crisis on TV “and I said: ‘This is genius.’ Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine … Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful.”

The former US president said that the Russian president had made a “smart move” by sending “the strongest peace force I’ve ever seen” to the area.

15 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You spent years telling us that our eyes were deceiving us. That Putin wasn't playing Trump like a fiddle.

You spent years telling us that sanctions were a display of toughness.

Putin invades Ukraine, Trump lauds him and you're now scrambling to make it come right for you.

How did he play Trump like a fiddle?

He wanted US pressure on NATO to speed up defense spending? 

He wanted US pressure on Europe to avoid becoming dependent on Russia gas?

He wanted the Ukraine to have advanced anti-tank weapons?

He wanted Trump to approve new sanctions?

Andy:

Obama strong against Putin! [Putin grabs the Crimea]

Trump is Putin's tool! [Putin doesn't grab anything]

Biden strong against Putin! [Check the news]

🤪 🤡

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

Trump praises ‘genius’ Putin for moving troops to eastern Ukraine

Donald Trump has said that Vladimir Putin is “very savvy” and made a “genius” move by declaring two regions of eastern Ukraine as independent states and moving Russian armed forces to them.

Trump said he saw the escalation of the Ukrainian crisis on TV “and I said: ‘This is genius.’ Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine … Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful.”

The former US president said that the Russian president had made a “smart move” by sending “the strongest peace force I’ve ever seen” to the area.

You don't think Putin has so far played everyone like a fiddle?

Really?

14 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You spent years telling us that our eyes were deceiving us. That Putin wasn't playing Trump like a fiddle.

Psssst....

T's watch...

Energy independence, low oil prices, good economy, Russia not invading anyone...

Joey's watch...

Shut down US energy, Import oil from Russia, gut the military, give your good military equipment to named enemies in the mid-east, stop diplomatic ties with Russia, an watch them invade the country where family members bilked millions...

💩

PS: do you even know what time it is ?

BTW: on the Flipside...it WAS T ...who Shut down our entire country, and gave immunity and all yer tax $, to them Pharmaceutical giants....go figure...

🙄

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

concha has now moved on to his defensive move of pretending to not have read any of the posts from the preceding 5 years where he argued against the same overwhelming evidence.

Well, Andy, you can feel free to do your usual "this is my life on this board and I'll search through years of your posts" schtick if you like.

Not sure what the hell You're talking about regarding "defensive".

So far from you we have a non-sensical argument from you that Putin apparently WANTED Trump to cal for more NATO defense spending, because of course that makes sense. 🤡

Nothing from you about Trump providing arms to the Ukraine, because Putin prefers that to the Ukrainians just getting Made in China blankets from Barry. Right?  🤪

And of course Putin wanted pressure against his gas deals with Western Europe, because it's not like his economy is entirely dependent on oil & gas and who cares about the leverage it would provide him, right? 🤓

Increased sanctions? Putin begged Trump for those. 🤔

7 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

He weakened NATO alliances and undercut American leadership in the world.

Putin benefited. 

I suggest you look into the state of the German military at the time Trump called them out.

Do a search. I provided the data on the shocking state of it.

Who is the "tool".  The guy who demands that partners live up to obligations, or the one who does nothing when they shirk them?