Leave it to Joe Biden to cause world war 3 🤦‍♀️

FreeBird

3 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Exactly.

If you prefer one candidate to win the Presidency, you don't start a war during his administration.

Putin also seems to prefer doing these things during/around the Olympics (2014) and worldwide crises (2008 and 2022).

Exactly...

So why did ya vote for Joey...

and why should you bother to "fight for Ukraine"...

if not just fer Hunter and Joey's millions in grift?

💩

20 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

One of the things that makes concha the maddest is when people who he perceives as "leftists" are right about something.

He chose to be a Trump lackey which meant denying every obvious thing that Trump did.

When those things come home to roost concha lashes out in predictable ways.

AndY spouts of about Trump and Putin yet his best mental pretzel so far is that Trump calling for increased NATO defense capabilities and member states actually being able to defend themselves WAS WHAT PUTIN WANTED. OF COURSE! 🤡

Western Europe hooking itself on Russian gas is a good thing, apparently.

Putin LOVED the idea of Ukrainians having advanced anti-armor weaponry.

Andy is convinced he's the smart one on this.

Meanwhile, Putin is invading the Ukraine and it ain't under Trump.

BUT WAIT!  THAT'S NOT ALL, FOLKS!

This MAY EVEN BE PART OF A PLAN TO GET TRUMP RE-ELECTED! (OVER 2 1/2 YEARS PRIOR TO THE ELECTION)

🤪

Just now, Troll said:

Exactly...

So why did ya vote for Joey...

This is just so delicious.

I've said before that it's instructive when toadies are so clueless that they don't know what they're talking points are.

Just like the idiot FreeBird, and Nolebull813 as well, he forgets that he's supposed to deny all of this stuff.

But instead he admits that, yes, Putin didn't invade because he wanted Trump to win.

He blows right past this bombshell admission, just like FreeBird, and demands that we all vote for Trump so that Putin will have hi puppet back in power.

17 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

The funny part will be if one day the realization hits one of these boobs and they realize how integral Trump's toadyism has been to Putin's plans.

If only these people could feel shame.

Now Andy knows what Putin's plans are.  🤣

This is pure comedy gold.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

AndY spouts of about Trump and Putin yet his best mental pretzel so far is that Trump calling for increased NATO defense capabilities and member states actually being able to defend themselves WAS WHAT PUTIN WANTED. OF COURSE! 

This has been demonstrated for the last 5 years.

It's just convenient for you to pretend that it's all new.

Your claims on NATO spending are all just toady-like framing. What Trump did was publicly damage NATO alliances and undermine American leadership.

Putin couldn't give two shits about individual countries upping their military spending by negligible amounts.

NATO is an alliance.

It acts as one.

His goal is to weaken the alliance.

Trump did that for him.

30 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I don't see what else we could do that wouldn't escalate this into a major world war.

So exactly what we're doing.

A united NATO and other western nation's choking out Russia totally and without reservation.

Reactive response - Putin pulling the strings and the rest of the Western world reacts. This has been building for sometime and we made idol threats and said we wouldn't engage militarily given Putin what he wanted to hear. Putin has been fortifying against sanctions since 2014 - he isn't worried. His 20 year plan has been remake Russia what it was 50 years ago. 

Just now, Warrior said:

Reactive response - Putin pulling the strings and the rest of the Western world reacts. This has been building for sometime and we made idol threats and said we wouldn't engage militarily given Putin what he wanted to hear. Putin has been fortifying against sanctions since 2014 - he isn't worried. His 20 year plan has been remake the Russia what it was 50 years ago. 

Agreed.

But the military option isn't supported by anyone.

So you seem to be arguing with yourself while trying to make it seem like you're tough on this when you clearly arent't.

13 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Exactly.

If you prefer one candidate to win the Presidency, you don't start a war during his administration.

Putin also seems to prefer doing these things during/around the Olympics (2014) and worldwide crises (2008 and 2022).

The Olympics? 🤡

No crises during the Trump years? Good to know.

🤪

15 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Lol that’s what I thought 

Zero

zilch

nada

He's got absolutely nothing, but hot air diversionary BS

..with bonus ignorance. LOL

PS: he can't even verbalise one reason why we should "protect them" at all...

...and just flinches 💩

11 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

This is just so delicious.

I've said before that it's instructive when toadies are so clueless that they don't know what they're talking points are.

Just like the idiot FreeBird, and Nolebull813 as well, he forgets that he's supposed to deny all of this stuff.

But instead he admits that, yes, Putin didn't invade because he wanted Trump to win.

He blows right past this bombshell admission, just like FreeBird, and demands that we all vote for Trump so that Putin will have hi puppet back in power.

Don't run away like a little girl...

Better diplomatic and working relationships with world powers,

ARE what you vote for in a president,

DUH...

💩

PS: So why did you vote for Joey's relationships with China and Ukraine ???

So you could start WW3 with dem Ruskies ?

BTW: Yer "blowing right past" that by merely flinching 💩

8 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Agreed.

But the military option isn't supported by anyone.

So you seem to be arguing with yourself while trying to make it seem like you're tough on this when you clearly arent't.

Actually I'm not - I'm calling this administration out for their passive aggressive policies w/the Ukraine - Russia conflict since Biden has been in office. I've laid out many things the US with NATO and Europe could have done to limit Russian capabilities in an effort to prevent this from escalating to this point. You chose to do what you do and disregard them and spin. NATO knows Biden doesn't have the spin for this as you see with Italy and others already backing off sanctions to Russia. Biden's hesitance along with others in the region have lead us to today. 

I'm really burned out with Sanction Warfare, but I'm not a War fan unless we are seriously fucked with. Has to be something in the middle.

Only thing I can think of is let the USS Zumwalt (DDG 1000) practice firing some more missiles out there somewhere. The thing so far has been a waste of money, Hell, scare someone with that beast! lol