Leave it to Joe Biden to cause world war 3 🤦‍♀️

FreeBird

15 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

concha flailing to deny obvious historical facts.

What he really hates is that "leftists" were right all along.

^^^^^^^ There is literally no substance to these words. None. ^^^^^^^

Pure word salad.

The fact is that at the time Trump called out NATO, it's by far largest European member's military was in a shambles (and I wouldn't be surprised if it remains so).  Six submarines. None fit to go to sea. An air force a fraction of the size it was in the Cold War yet most of its advanced fighter aircraft grounded.  A vastly smaller tank force and many of those unserviceable. I could go on. FYI, this data is actually from German government reports.  Did this negligence bother Andy? Nope. Orange Man Bad.  NATO ally obviously relying entirely on Americans to die to keep it safe? Cool.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I'm really burned out with Sanction Warfare, but I'm not a War fan unless we are seriously fucked with. Has to be something in the middle.

Only thing I can think of is let the USS Zumwalt (DDG 1000) practice firing some more missiles out there somewhere. The thing so far has been a waste of money, Hell, scare someone with that beast! lol

That War Beast should be the intimidator!

Screen-Shot-2015-12-08-at-10.53.23-AM.jpg

5 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Actually I'm not - I'm calling this administration out for their passive aggressive policies w/the Ukraine - Russia conflict since Biden has been in office..... Biden's hesitance along with others in the region have lead us to today. 

But on Day 1....

...things started out so good?

🙄

"As many of you know, President Joe Biden started out his term in office last year by saying that President Vladimir PutinIs a killer who is devoid of a human soul”, and as the events of this past week have more than proven, everything went downhill from there. "

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Actually I'm not - I'm calling this administration out for their passive aggressive policies w/the Ukraine - Russia conflict since Biden has been in office.

I know.

And that's partisan hackery by definition.

If you don't think troops should be sent in but you also think that the worst sanctions possible are not enough then you're just being a hack.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Warrior said:

I've laid out many things the US with NATO and Europe could have done to limit Russian capabilities in an effort to prevent this from escalating to this point.

You have?

😄

From the comfort of your basement and with no understanding of foreign policy.

And apparently your non-military actions would've worked!

How convenient!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

I know.

And that's partisan hackery by definition.

If you don't think troops should be sent in but you also think that the worst sanctions possible are not enough then you're just being a hack.

You’re lack of intelligence on this is astonishing. Do you understand Action vs Reaction. Never mind. 

Let’s keep an eye on China and Taiwan - China will smell our weakness. I won’t be surprised if something escalates there as well. 

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

I know.

I'm the definition of partisan hackery.

If you don't think troops should be sent in ...

You

have yet

to articulate

a valid reason...

💩

PS: tick tock...

BTW: 25 posts proving me right, and yerself a moron...

...go fer some more flinches Anus 👍

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Two weeks ago Biden was being bashed for stoking war with his intelligence reports on a Russian  invasion.

Russia invades and now Biden was hesitant.

Chef's kiss.

Talk not any actual action, and stating publicly no military action is all the green light Putin needed. You’re clueless on this and really should step out of the conversation. 

4 minutes ago, Warrior said:

You’re clueless on this and really should step out of the conversation. 

Warrior is literally spouting complete word salads of non-action and then lambasting everyone else for not seeing the brilliance of his plan.

"You gotta be tough!"

(So we should send troops?)

"No, no, not at all!"

(So we should impose the toughest sanctions ever?)

"No, that's weakness!"

(Uhh??)

4 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Warrior is literally spouting complete word salads of non-action and then lambasting everyone else for not seeing the brilliance of his plan.

"You gotta be tough!"

(So we should send troops?)

"No, no, not at all!"

(So we should impose the toughest sanctions ever?)

"No, that's weakness!"

(Uhh??)

You are really are lost, quite sad. You give the character Atticus Finch a bad name. 

4 minutes ago, Troll said:

You need a "reason" first...

Got any ?

A democratically elected government on the border of NATO members was invaded by it's neighbor.

But, again, we haven't sent any troops in so this is just a divisionary tactic to cover for the fact that you and your friends don't have any actual substance in which to attack Biden.

8 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

A democratically elected government on the border of NATO members was invaded by it's neighbor.

You have at least a dozen other countries

to fight first

if that is yer criteria...🤪

A "neighbor" of a friend??? LOLOL 🤣

💩

PS: Try again 👍

BTW: Why didn't you call for fighting for Armenia as they were invaded recently,

while they are NATO ally Turkey's Neighbor? 

Your (attempted) reasoning is entirely shot down by reality...

Choosy Mos Choose Gifs