Lincoln Riley's New House vs Brian Kelly's New House.

RedZone

What is this thread. Went nowhere fast as hell and the battle of comments people bragging about perceived living conditions is weird especially when its about others live. Found it really funny the idiot that's supposed to be a house expert doesn't realize every state has good and bad areas and also living in a gated community 30mins from reality is an option in every state. 

6 hours ago, RedZone said:

Lincoln Riley is a Rock Star.

Brian Kelly is a Football Coach

Riley's new Mansion set him back 17.5 million and it has more fireplaces than USC had wins last year located in LA. Sly Stallone is probably Riley's neighbor (lol, just saying)

Brain Kelly's new pad set him back 1.2 million and is located at LSU Lakes. It's surrounded by water.

Riley pad

bandicam 2022-06-08 12-45-48-559.jpg

Kelly pad

Untitled-design-25.jpg

LSU Lakes

download (5).jpg

What’s point of spending 1.2 million on a house that is under water when ever there is a storm in town

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Can post proof of educational accomplishments and net worth if he’s willing to do the same. 

Everyone here knows you and nj sleazy joe are the donald trump's of high school football. You've both mentioned it hundreds of times.

I'll bite.

Lets have a look at the littlenicky pad.

13 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Everyone here knows you and nj sleazy joe are the donald trump's of high school football. You've both mentioned it hundreds of times.

I'll bite.

Lets have a look at the littlenicky pad.

Do you want the primary residence or one of my rental properties that still looks better than your house? Actually, let’s just post the end owners (if you own one), you can’t get in my gate anyway. Let’s see that Ruston beauty Lol

More importantly will Lincoln Riley have WATER in his 17.5 million mansion?  I would have to have water before paying that price! 

I hear water is scarce in California. Do the rich get first dibs on the water and the poor go thirsty?......any chance California dries up in the next 3 or 4 decades and becomes a desert?

How does that work out there?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/water-cutbacks-california-6-million-people-drought/

Southern California is imposing mandatory water cutbacks as the state tries to cope with the driest conditions it has faced in recorded history. Starting Wednesday, about 6 million people in parts of Los Angeles, San Bernardino and Ventura counties are limited to watering outdoor plants once a week — an unprecedented move for the region. 

The Metropolitan Water District of Southern California, which supplies water to about 19 million people, declared a water shortage emergency in April and voted unanimously to curtail water use, either by restricting outdoor watering or by other means. 

"Metropolitan has never before employed this type of restriction on outdoor water use. But we are facing unprecedented reductions in our Northern California supplies, and we have to respond with unprecedented measures," Adel Hagekhalil, the district's general manager, said in a statement. "We're adapting to climate change in real time."

Blocked out my lady because rrz (racist red zone) (used the N word towards a veteran behind a screen name because he’s a huge pussy) is unstable. Let’s see the backyard of the Ruston jewel rrz. I bring California posters to my home after games, you hide, cry, and throw around racial slurs. We’ll never be the same. 

1B7A6906-FD2C-438E-8AF1-B7184BD605B1.jpeg

2 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Blocked out my lady because rrz (racist red zone) (used the N word towards a veteran behind a screen name because he’s a huge pussy) is unstable. Let’s see the backyard of the Ruston jewel rrz. I bring California posters to my home after games, you hide, cry, and throw around racial slurs. We’ll never be the same. 

1B7A6906-FD2C-438E-8AF1-B7184BD605B1.jpeg

You need to come up with some new material, littlenicky. You are past being stale.

Anyways, I saw that house on the Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous, did you buy it?

Way to go, nicky!

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

You need to come up with some new material, littlenicky. You are past being stale.

Anyways, I saw that house on the Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous, did you buy it?

Way to go, nicky!

I would ask me to come up with new material too if I used a racial slur towards a veteran. Thankfully, I’d never do that so now need to worry! I’ll be here a long time. God bless chip, get the help you need! 

5 hours ago, RedZone said:

Only someone from California could brag about IQ.

Louisiana average IQ 95.3

California average IQ 95.5

Pretty clever how this guy tries to cover California's IQ average up. There's nothing very honest about California. Look at mater haze, littlenicky and this guy (whoever he might be).

What you are going to do, it's the internet.

Except… I’m not from California.

6 minutes ago, pied said:

I know I’m pretty new to the board but for me you two, @RedZone and @HurricaneNick can make nearly any thread a dumpster fire. 

Two great houses for great coaches and we’re talking state IQs and weather patterns. Both of you guys are unbearable in many/most of the threads you post in to me. 

Only I'm honest.

Don't you want to see my beautiful house, know my real IQ and how much I earn in a year? I got a BOAT! 😄

Don't blame me because some California kids got butthurt because their new HC is a rock star and lives in a rock star mansion. They will get over it!

Just now, RedZone said:

Only I'm honest.

Don't you want to see my beautiful house, know my real IQ and how much I earn in a year? I got a BOAT! 😄

Don't blame me because some California kids got butthurt because their new HC is a rock star and lives in a rock star mansion. They will get over it!

PS: WATER is very important though!

Just stop, RedZone. 😂

10 hours ago, pied said:

I know I’m pretty new to the board but for me you two, @RedZone and @HurricaneNick can make nearly any thread a dumpster fire. 

Two great houses for great coaches and we’re talking state IQs and weather patterns. Both of you guys are unbearable in many/most of the threads you post in to me. 

Don’t read it. Simple. As big of a dumpster fire lswho is, how does green hill school (and others) get away with charging so much money for school. Mater Dei sends more kids to the Ivy League (pure numbers) but costs half. Maybe I’m out out of pocket for saying that. Find it tough to reason $30k for pre school. Do they know things others don’t?  Greenhill school charges more for pre K (29 K) than Cal Berkeley or UCLA does annually, wild to push it as a college prep. Ridiculous in my opinion. What’s the difference in curriculum? Green hill is more rigorous than Berkeley? Straight robbery on paper, MD is too expensive for many as well. Are Stanford PhD’s teaching pre-k? Serious question. My wife is trying to get our kids to go to St. Margaret’s. 29k to learn how to play with other kids in Pre-K? Wild. No point to me. To each their own. Again, don’t read the thread if it bothers you. I think we all take the Internet too serious sometimes, sometimes I show my ass on here Lol. I’m rooting for greenhill COLLEGE PREP against the blind and deaf of Dallas this year. (Just a joke) Let’s go!

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Only I'm honest.

Yes you are honest. Calling a vet the N word is exactly who you are! #Honesty 

6 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Don’t read it. Simple. As big of a dumpster fire lswho is, green hill school is on par. Mater Dei sends more kids to the Ivy League. Greenhill school charges more for pre K (29 K) than Cal Berkeley or UCLA does annually but keep pimping it as a college prep. Ridiculous. What’s the difference in curriculum? Green hill is more rigorous than Berkeley? Straight robbery. Are Stanford PhD’s teaching pre-k? Serious question. My wife is trying to get our kids to go to St. Margaret’s. 29k to learn how to play with other kids. Wild. No point. To each their own. Again, don’t read the thread if it hurts your feelings junior. I’m rooting for greenhill COLLEGE PREP against the blind and deaf of Dallas this year. Let’s go!

There you go, pied.

"wink"

There is nothing nj sleazy joe and littlenicky won't attack.

Two of the most insecure nobodies on the internet. lol

Have fun, pied.

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

There you go, pied.

"wink"

There is nothing nj sleazy joe and littlenicky won't attack.

Two of the most insecure nobodies on the internet. lol

Have fun, pied.

You’re a nobody that used the N word behind a screen name. You’re as big of a joke as they come. Simple fact. The internet gives you a voice or you’d be nothing chip. You won’t pay a dime when you lose the bet we have this year. Just a joker on welfare from the swamp. That’s who you are! 

Just now, HurricaneNick said:

You’re a nobody that used the N word behind a screen name. You’re as big of a joke as they come. Simple fact. The internet gives you a voice or you’d be nothing chip. You won’t pay a dime when you lose the bet we have this year. Just a joker on welfare from the swamp. That’s who you are! 

You seem upset, nicky!

You will get over it or die.

42 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Only I'm honest.

Dude… I’m making fun of LA and CA. As you astutely pointed out, CA isn’t any better at only one spot higher. That’s why I said O.J. couldn’t pronounce his name, either. He’s from San Francisco. I didn’t “doctor” anything, I wasn’t butthurt about anything, and I certainly don’t give a shit about USC vs LSU. It was a joke.