Random $%#&

OldTerrapin

4 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Yeah leave the kids in line for Santa alone and for God's sake don't ask Santa to show you his feet. Mrs. Claus or the Elves either. On second thought please don't go to the mall. 

You know I had a date with a gorgeous 39 year old woman last week, she was horribly awkward (socially) and I think her being so much older than me was an issue

Just now, OldTerrapin said:

fuck all that.. did you bang her?

Nope, haven’t heard since. But I have another date with a Russian woman I met this Sunday. She’s probably in her mid 30s (I’m 28). Worst case I get to practice my Russian, but hopefully she’s interested. I met her at at big store nearby last week. I heard her and her mother chatting in Russian, then I decided to join the conversation. Shortly after, I said I gotta a run but we can meet for dinner and drinks sometime if she’s available. Then she offered me her number. 

2 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

Nope, haven’t heard since. But I have another date with a Russian woman I met this Sunday. She’s probably in her mid 30s (I’m 28). Worst case I get to practice my Russian, but hopefully she’s interested. I met her at at big store nearby last week. I heard her and her mother chatting in Russian, then I decided to join the conversation. Shortly after, I said I gotta a run but we can meet for dinner and drinks sometime if she’s available. Then she offered me her number. 

That's nice don't fall in love

Ugly Woman Ugly GIF - Ugly Woman Ugly Fall In Love - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ChimpGrip said:

For the record, I’ve always been into cougars and older women. They are (usually) more mature and stable and have more experience in life and dating. 

First date….never dinner.  If it doesn’t work out you are stuck planning several conversations ahead..and for the love of Christ, no foot talk!