Random $%#&

OldTerrapin

13 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Recently, I learned about Nancy Wilson (Heart) being the hot chick in the Corvette at the light beside the actor in car still wearing his pirate hat from his fast food job  😂 (Phoebe Cates brother in flick).  Wilson was dating the screenwriter at the time and they married.  

You just learned of this?😂😂

I know you’ve lived a little And are a connoisseur of the finer and more juvenile moments of pop-culture, I’m really kind of surprised you didn’t rock this knowledge already 😂.

@SeaShells21yeah I’d expect not to know 😂. But you l?😂

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Hoping you washed that finger since? 😂

a couple times.. lol naw man she was clean and sweet. I mean dude it was 1982.  I was 8th grade and she was 6th. Pretty much virgin territory my man..lol  She was also a cute blonde richie girl from Scotts Valley.  How she ever made it down slummin with my Sis in Santa Cruz I don't know. I think they met at the Capitola Mall or something and they both had the same name. so yeah.. 

13 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

You just learned of this?😂😂

I know you’ve lived a little And are a connoisseur of the finer and more juvenile moments of pop-culture, I’m really kind of surprised you didn’t rock this knowledge already 😂.

@SeaShells21yeah I’d expect not to know 😂. But you l?😂

:( like a month ago.  

I’m a Brady fan (Michigan) of course, but in my defense, I’ll simply state it hasn’t been a stellar 2022 season for the Brady  Bundchen traders/investors.  

Tom 0-3 in completions right here to FTX 

His comment at the end, ouch.