cops arrested for murder and for agreeing to lie about it

Ga96

1 minute ago, Crusader12-0 said:

If her boyfriend hadn't shot at the cops she'd be alive. Its real simple, if you fight the cops, they'll retaliate. I don't why people can't figure that out.

This same lady whose vehicle was involved in a murder, play stupid games win something something 

• Like 2

Another fake news topic headline from this guy.. None of them were arrested for murder.. Funny thing is the cop who actually shot her wasn't arrested.

The FBI arrested four current and former Louisville police officers, sources told VICE News: Brett Hankison, Joshua Jaynes, Kelly Hanna Goodlett, and Kyle Meany.

The Department of Justice confirmed the arrests in a press conference Thursday morning during which U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland elaborated on the charges. They include two counts of deprivation of civil rights against Hankison for firing 10 shots through a window and glass door along the side of Taylor’s apartment. 

The three other officers—Jaynes, Goodlett, and Meany—have been charged with conspiracy for violating Taylor’s Fourth Amendment rights due to their roles in drafting and submitting a false affidavit used to secure a search warrant for Taylor’s residence in a drug-related investigation.

No officers have been directly charged with Taylor’s death, including the officer who shot her, Myles Cosgrove, although he was fired 9 months after the deadly raid.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

A criminal got his criminal girlfriend killed by shooting at police to avoid criminal charges. 

NO !!!!  The guy who shot at Police wasn't who they were looking for. He wasn't charged. The cops lied to a judge and got an arrest warrant. Then when all hell broke loose they ( the cops ) got together to collaborate their story. That's the crime, making $hit up. 

* Correct me if I'm wrong, I just "Heard" the above explanation.

• 2 weeks later...

Every one of you was dead wrong about this case. You bought the narrative and swallowed it whole without even chewing, despite the obvious fact that there was at best really bad police work and at worst (and more likely) criminal activity and a coverup of that activity. Well, obvious to those of us who bothered to actually read about the incident rather than regurgitate whatever Tucker or the Twitter meme your neighbor sent you says.

Two law-abiding citizens had their door smashed in after midnight so the police could search their residence that was not involved in criminal activity in any way, shape, or form. IIRC, the apartment was never even searched. The boyfriend who shot at police was cleared of all wrongdoing. The charges were dropped and the case was dismissed with prejudice - that means he can never, ever be tried for a crime related to shooting that police officer. That's how within his rights the man was to shoot at police. Yeah, that's how bad the police fucked up.

Do you have any idea how overwhelming the proof, not evidence, but proof, must be for a police officer to plead guilty for anything

Former officer charged in raid on Breonna Taylor's apartment expected to plead guilty in federal court

On 8/4/2022 at 10:53 AM, Crusader12-0 said:

If her boyfriend hadn't shot at the cops she'd be alive. Its real simple, if you fight the cops, they'll retaliate. I don't why people can't figure that out. hghhghg

On 8/4/2022 at 10:55 AM, FreeBird said:

This same lady whose vehicle was involved in a murder, play stupid games win something something 

On 8/4/2022 at 11:35 AM, OldTerrapin said:

Another fake news topic headline from this guy.. None of them were arrested for murder.. Funny thing is the cop who actually shot her wasn't arrested.

On 8/4/2022 at 1:38 PM, Nolebull813 said:

A criminal got his criminal girlfriend killed by shooting at police to avoid criminal charges. 

7 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

Every one of you was dead wrong about this case. You bought the narrative and swallowed it whole without even chewing, despite the obvious fact that there was at best really bad police work and at worst (and more likely) criminal activity and a coverup of that activity. Well, obvious to those of us who bothered to actually read about the incident rather than regurgitate whatever Tucker or the Twitter meme your neighbor sent you says.

Two law-abiding citizens had their door smashed in after midnight so the police could search their residence that was not involved in criminal activity in any way, shape, or form. IIRC, the apartment was never even searched. The boyfriend who shot at police was cleared of all wrongdoing. The charges were dropped and the case was dismissed with prejudice - that means he can never, ever be tried for a crime related to shooting that police officer. That's how within his rights the man was to shoot at police. Yeah, that's how bad the police fucked up.

Do you have any idea how overwhelming the proof, not evidence, but proof, must be for a police officer to plead guilty for anything

Former officer charged in raid on Breonna Taylor's apartment expected to plead guilty in federal court

Hey Dipshit the headline on this thread was cop arrested for murder. Not one cop was arrested for murder..so my post was correct that it was a fake news headline.. 

OK the cop is pleading guilty to lying to obtain a warrant..great!  like that's never been done before. 

10 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Hey Dipshit the headline on this thread was cop arrested for murder. Not one cop was arrested for murder..so my post was correct that it was a fake news headline.. 

OK the cop is pleading guilty to lying to obtain a warrant..great!  like that's never been done before. 

Let him be , he’s really accomplishing something spewing this Bullshit on a HS football forum, really making a difference in this world I’ll tell ya

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Let him be , he’s really accomplishing something spewing this Bullshit on a HS football forum, really making a difference in this world I’ll tell ya

Translation - "I was wrong again but there would be nothing worse on earth than to admit that so I'm going to keep perpetuating the bullshit lie even though I know it's bullshit."