Buford defeats Thompson 38-7

ATLien12x

26 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Ask Alabubba 7A, what they think of old Buford.  I bet you get a "All Hell Naw"  My boy @BUFORDGAWOLVES was thru these parts recently and had some vittles with the old Gunny in Allen.  Dem Bufordites are good Bufordtonians for sure. 😎

@BUFORDGAWOLVESis the only good Buford transplanted carpet bagger I know. xD

He's good people. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Idk if anyone saw the North Cobb-Westlake ending but HOLY FUCK was that terrible clock management. Down 21-17 with 33 seconds left at the 10 yard line, Westlake ran the ball up the middle with NO TIMEOUTS. Got stuffed. Whole team casually walked back to the line not realizing the situation, rushed to spike it once they figured out clock was spiraling down and the QB then fell on the ball instead of spiking it. Time ran out as they tried to get off another spike and North Cobb escaped. 

Instead of throwing it into the end zone four times, Westlake ran ONE offensive play from the North Cobb 10 with 33 seconds left in the game. Lost 21-17. Brutal man. Shitty coaching.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Fun fact: Milton has zero points through seven quarters of football so far this year. That’s as many as me and Redzone! Clearly missing some talent but I’m wondering if this program is heading back to mediocrity now that head coach Adam Clack is gone. Horrible start for the new guy whoever he is

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Idk if anyone saw the North Cobb-Westlake ending but HOLY FUCK was that terrible clock management. Down 21-17 with 33 seconds left at the 10 yard line, Westlake ran the ball up the middle with NO TIMEOUTS. Got stuffed. Whole team casually walked back to the line not realizing the situation, rushed to spike it once they figured out clock was spiraling down and the QB then fell on the ball instead of spiking it. Time ran out as they tried to get off another spike and North Cobb escaped. 

Instead of throwing it into the end zone four times, Westlake ran ONE offensive play from the North Cobb with 33 seconds left in the game. Brutal man. Shitty coaching. Just fucking wild 

That’s brutal!  Ouch.  

STA-BTW flashback of 6 years ago I now had.  Thx a lot 😖 😂 

2 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Instead of throwing it into the end zone four times, Westlake ran ONE offensive play from the North Cobb 10 with 33 seconds left in the game. Lost 21-17. Brutal man. Shitty coaching.

That's pretty rough right there..... where are those teams ranked in GA?