Buford defeats Thompson 38-7

ATLien12x

11 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Nice I saw it’s on YouTube here too which is better for the TV. 

John Curtis played Westlake, GA in 2019......put a hurting on that version of Westlake. Westlake had some ATHs though and had some big plays, they just had a hard time with the veer on that day.

We need more Louisiana/Georgia match ups.

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

John Curtis played Westlake, GA in 2019......put a hurting on that version of Westlake. Westlake had some ATHs though and had some big plays, they just had a hard time with the veer on that day.

Grayson beat John Curtis 22-9 in 2017......that was a hard faught game.

Grayson outscored Curtis 13-0 in the 4th quarter for the win.

The Rams (3-0), ranked 18th in the USA Today Super 25 poll, trailed in the second half. But Grayson outscored Curtis 13-0 in the fourth quarter to notch the win with quarterback D.J. Irons and running back Ronald Thompkins leading the way.

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Yeah let's keep this in 2019. How does that sound? Lol. 

36 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Nobody gives a fuck about Curtis.  Take that shit to a Louisiana garbage football thread

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Crown em! Every 7A team in Georgia is gonna lay down for the mighty Buford. xD

They scored two offensive times against a basically unimpressive Thompson who had less offense than them. 

We'll see. 

Now now Hawg you name a Rascal Buford you know damn well he's gonna be tougher than abandon beef Jerky.  Dem AAAAAAA boys better be ready for old Buford this year. Dem rascals are stout I tell ya Stout! Its gonna take this class in Jawjaa to handle Old Buford. Class AAAAAAAAAAAAA.  I can never count all them damn A's.  😆

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Crown em! Every 7A team in Georgia is gonna lay down for the mighty Buford. xD

They scored two offensive times against a basically unimpressive Thompson who had less offense than them. 

We'll see. 

Ask Alabubba 7A, what they think of old Buford.  I bet you get a "All Hell Naw"  My boy @BUFORDGAWOLVES was thru these parts recently and had some vittles with the old Gunny in Allen.  Dem Bufordites are good Bufordtonians for sure. 😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 1