Week 6 pick em

Cossacks

44 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

I have had Whataburger Twice and it doesn’t compare to In-n-Out…. In and out has better burgers and better buns and better Fries…. There is nothing like the flavor of an In and out Burger…..

Great Call on Del Taco!…. We luv Del Taco but there aren’t very many in The Bay Area where I live…. I always hit Del Taco when I am in So Cal though or the Sacramento area has a few as well…. 🍻

I prefer Del Taco to the Bell myself. But you are right, not many in NorCal though. 

• Like 1

On 10/5/2022 at 6:48 AM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Runner ups: 

Whataburger 

Jack's 

Jack in the Box 

Cook-Out 

In and Out-Its good but Overrated yea thats right I said it... Whataburger is better... 

Fight me @dntn31 @HurricaneNick @AztecPadre @Cossacks @THEOC89

In and Out is hella not over rated!!  The bomb!!  I have never tasted a burger better than them.  EVA!!

1 hour ago, Cossacks said:

I gotta say I’ve never had Popeyes. 

12 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It's pretty solid. I prefer it over KFC, Churchs or Bojangles as far as fast food chicken joints go. 

I dont like Bojangles or Churches

KFC in some places is really good... 

But not where Im living now... 

Popeyes is way better... 

2 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I dont like Bojangles or Churches

KFC in some places is really good... 

But not where Im living now... 

Popeyes is way better... 

I like Churchs chicken, I just hate the way its cut. Half a breast and wing together for the white meat. You can't get just a wing or just a breast. It's like someone didn't know what they were doing and just axed the chicken up. Hahaha 

I'll tell you what's better than any of those restaurant's chicken though... Lee County tears. Man they're so great. xD

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It's pretty solid. I prefer it over KFC, Churchs or Bojangles as far as fast food chicken joints go. 

Ok outside KFC I’m SOL on Church’s and Bojangles as well, never had them. I do like Raising Canes though.

I guess I’m kinda the @SeaShells21of the fast food chicken world (ie. Living a bubble 😂).

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Ok outside KFC I’m SOL on Church’s and Bojangles as well, never had them. I do like Raising Canes though.

I guess I’m kinda the @SeaShells21of the fast food chicken world (ie. Living a bubble 😂).

A lot of places are probably regional. Idk if they even have Churchs or Bojangles out west. Churchs has some biscuits that have a honey butter brushed on them... Chefs kiss!

Next time you see a Popeyes, give it a try. Don't get all fancy with the sides. Just do two piece spicy (white or dark whichever you prefer normally) and mashed potatoes. Don't get suckered in by the cajun rice or the dirty rice or the beans. 

Also, if you ever do get a chance to try some Lee County tears... Don't pass those up either. Pretty sure they don't have those out there either, but, I could try bottling you some up of they keep crying very much longer.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

A lot of places are probably regional. Idk if they even have Churchs or Bojangles out west. 

Next time you see a Popeyes, give it a try. Don't get all fancy with the sides. Just do two piece spicy (white or dark whichever you prefer normally) and mashed potatoes. Don't get suckered in by the cajun rice or the dirty rice or the beans. 

Also, if you ever do get a chance to try some Lee County tears... Don't pass those up either. Pretty sure they don't have those out there either, but, I could try bottling you some up of they keep crying very much longer.

Bojangles no. Church’s is in California, but mostly SoCal. I know there is one in Vallejo and a few in Oakland.

• Like 1