Lime Sink's FINAL Preseason Georgia Top Ten (8/15)

Rufus69

26 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Don't get mad at holy Trinity. That's like you choosing a girl with fake tits and getting mad at her if her tits fall off. 

You should of chosen a girl with a nice natural set. 

What's with you Colquitt guys obsessing over girls with no tits? 😂

Thing IS though! Girls with nice natural ta ta's in Georgia, weigh 300lbs.!:/

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

I think Rush is honestly concerned about our inexperience and our lack of depth at key areas...specifically...O-Line.  The general consensus...even though he would LOVE to win them all...is to get to Region play decently healthy and fairly unscathed.  If we have any serious injuries....it could be a VERY long year.  But hey...it is what it is.  Make the Dance and make as much noise as possible.

Rufus>>

Now SEE, THAT'S why we sent you to FLAAAAWDA, besides the obvious! To get us some BIG ASS OL/DL! But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, all you came back with was a sunburn and a hangover!:/

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Fred said:

I get the travel logistics all too well hence the caveat that we aren't close.  We've had challenges building a schedule the past couple of years as well.  I think that is part of the reason we started looking OOS.  When the locals won't play you, you have to look elsewhere.

They won't play you cause they're tired of you green goats borrowing their playas!

• Haha 2

Just now, Sportsnut said:

I've got my own game to attend. No matter why you brought it up. 

Who's everybody?

The Colquitt fans that I know that may know more than you about their team. I know those guys for years gone by and I trust their word. You, not so much. 

why yo so salty this morning? And look, I understand that you want Dosta to struggle this season. It's okay. Nooooo worries.

Be more specific when trying to prove facts to me, too. Who are those Colquitt fans that are saying Dosta will struggle in the trenches this season?

40 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Now SEE, THAT'S why we sent you to FLAAAAWDA, besides the obvious! To get us some BIG ASS OL/DL! But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, all you came back with was a sunburn and a hangover!:/

LOL....Rab...I adequately apply sunblock cause.... I actually wear a yellow bracelet every day.  I was diagnosed with skin cancer about 10 years ago...so I'm EXTRA careful.

Now about the hangover...I got NO defense....(Smile).

Rufus>>

8 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

LOL....Rab...I adequately apply sunblock cause.... I actually wear a yellow bracelet every day.  I was diagnosed with skin cancer about 10 years ago...so I'm EXTRA careful.

Now about the hangover...I got NO defense....(Smile).

Rufus>>

I don't worry about my two previous skin cancers! The Mesothelioma and asbestos affliction I contracted in the military, ate um up! Every day, I check the obituaries to see if I'm listed! And if not, I go about my bidness of harassing you left wing whackos!

SOOOOOOOOO, I trust that you won't be making the 2:45 Saddie matinee at Jawja State?

Just now, Sportsnut said:

Not salty. Just being real. Of course I want a team in front of mine to falter but it is truth in my statements. 

If you do a little reading on your own and stop relying on others for news, you will become wise to the subject. 

I did not say any of those fans said that Colquitt will struggle in the trenches. I said they agree that Colquitt has OL issues. 

Lord Jesus...... we ain't talkin about Colquitt's O-Line. We're talkin about Dosta's O-Line, so why are you bringing them up? 

You keep saying that Dosta will struggle in the trenches, right? Okay cool. That's your opinion...not fact. We will see how that goes this season.

Anyways...... since I'm no hater, I'll say good luck to Lovejoy this season.

1 hour ago, ORabidOne said:

I don't worry about my two previous skin cancers! The Mesothelioma and asbestos affliction I contracted in the military, ate um up! Every day, I check the obituaries to see if I'm listed! And if not, I go about my bidness of harassing you left wing whackos!

SOOOOOOOOO, I trust that you won't be making the 2:45 Saddie matinee at Jawja State?

Rab...for the first time since the Packers have been playing in the CKC (1996)...Ms. Violet and I will not be attending.  We went to the CKC they held at McEachern...and barely survived.  The August night game  will be tough enough.  But I think I've got her talked into going to see VM.  Seems a funny thing happened on the way to the forum...I got old.

Rufus>>

21 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Well...the REAL is about to come down HARD in Georgia.  We've run the numbers.  We've watched the video.  And we've come up with our FINAL starting point.  The only Georgia Poll that counts....The Lime Sink Gospel :

1.  Grayson

2.  Marietta

3.  Lowndes

4.  McEachern

5.  Norcross

6.  Brookwood

7.  Valdosta

8.  Cartersville

9.  Milton

10.  Tucker

Things could change by Sunday.  Should be VERY interesting this weekend.  The Valdosta/Lowndes game will be a monster.  And the Colquitt/Norcross game should be entertaining.  Playtime is officially OVER........

Rufus>>

Everyone is too high on Mceachern.... 

• 3 months later...
On 8/16/2017 at 5:50 PM, Rufus69 said:

Well...the REAL is about to come down HARD in Georgia.  We've run the numbers.  We've watched the video.  And we've come up with our FINAL starting point.  The only Georgia Poll that counts....The Lime Sink Gospel :

1.  Grayson

2.  Marietta

3.  Lowndes

4.  McEachern

5.  Norcross

6.  Brookwood

7.  Valdosta

8.  Cartersville

9.  Milton

10.  Tucker

Things could change by Sunday.  Should be VERY interesting this weekend.  The Valdosta/Lowndes game will be a monster.  And the Colquitt/Norcross game should be entertaining.  Playtime is officially OVER........

Rufus>>

McEachern beat lowndes head to head and just went further in playoffs 

What your justification for keeping lowndes ahead of them?

Nevermind that i just saw date on post

1.  Grayson

2.  Marietta

3.  Lowndes

4.  McEachern

5.  Norcross

6.  Brookwood

7.  Valdosta

8.  Cartersville

9.  Milton

10.  Tucker

Rufus>>

Oh boy... 

1.  Grayson

2.  Marietta

3.  Lowndes

4.  McEachern

5.  Norcross

6.  Brookwood

7.  Valdosta

8.  Cartersville

9.  Milton

10.  Tucker

Rufus>>

THIS is why you don't let NEWSPAPERS select a champion! Like they did in the Buckaroo State for a hunnered years!