Hmmm

Nolebull813

41 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Pretty much... 

But like Troll said though in the case of the irish it was General English Imperialism that led to them being ostracized...

if it was purely race in the case of the irish they wouldve been treated just as well as the English,French,German,etc... because as troll said they're White just like the Brits and Germans.... 

The Irish where treated badly by the British Crown in Europe then they fled the to the USA and got the same treatment... 

One thing Ive come to learn from European issues is most of their discrimination in the past was a Imperialistic class issue... atleast it started that way.... but once they started gunning for Africa and Asia they started to notice that people looked a little different and thats where the racism started to form at... 

I think you will find that many more, and a much greater portion of the "immigrants" that came to the "new world",

were discriminated against than you know.  Heck even the Mormons and Quakers were discriminated against.

but when/where I grew up it was the blacks, discriminating against all those "spics" (as in Hispanic) that ruled the day... 

as those Hispanics were the current "invaders" to the neighborhood.  And those "minorities" were way harder on those newcomers, than any "majority"...

PS: Racism is not what you think it is...

...as I said, It's more "homerism" turned to hate, than anything else.

BTW: If you ever pledged a fraternity you might notice, when it comes to new "pledges"...

...It's always the "Last In" (newest actual members) that are the hardest on the "newcomers". 

go figure

🤔

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Troll said:

I think you will find that many more, and a much greater portion of the "immigrants" that came to the "new world",

were discriminated against than you know.  Heck even the Mormons and Quakers were discriminated against.

but when/where I grew up it was the blacks, discriminating against all those "spics" (as in Hispanic) that ruled the day... 

as those Hispanics were the current "invaders" to the neighborhood.  And those "minorities" were way harder on those newcomers, than any "majority"...

PS: Racism is not what you think it is...

...as I said, It's more "homerism" turned to hate, than anything else.

BTW: If you ever pledged a fraternity you might notice, when it comes to new "pledges"...

...It's always the "Last In" (newest actual members) that are the hardest on the "newcomers". 

go figure

🤔

Still trying to figure it out?

Keep Hope Alive.

1 hour ago, Wildcat Will said:

Still trying to figure it out?

Keep Hope Alive.

figure what out ?

yer cockeyed fool view of how you don't know,

dat yer da biggest racist here ?

bout time fer ya to repeat for everyone how ya just can't be racist...ya know...cuz ya black. LOLOL

💩

PS: racism is as racism does... dumb fool. 🤣

BTW: hope this helps...👌

15 hours ago, Troll said:

LOL,  all good ...

but you DID ferret out a good point,

it's usually much more about "Homerism"

than any "color".   

Troll, I call bullshit! To even suggest anyone of European, Asian, or any other off white pigmented ancestry were treated like sub humans, as those of the enslaved black skinned people, is totally false and far below your level of intelligence. In this new world of 500+ years of white dominance only Native Americans (Jews another story for another day) might claim to have been fucked over as continuously long and with unimaginable mass brutality. To be on the side with those two numbnuts (Nolebull and Freebird) is comical at best, sad if you're that compassionately lacking. It's all about color !   

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Troll said:

talk about myopic...

are you talking about just the US?

or just against whitey?

or just in your own mind...

🤔

PS: maybe your problem is feeling like you have to take,...

... some "side".

I'm starting with "Whitey" from the days of the New World colonization through more than five centuries, with particular attention to the long standing barbaric treatment of black skinned humans within the current borders of present day America. Immigrants of all nationalities have always caught hell trying to enter our borders and to be accepted and assimilate with equal protections and rights. The fairer skinned Caucasians blended after only a few decades. The darker the skin the longer it takes. Why is that ?  In my 68 Caucasian years living in the deep south I've been privy to many a comment or conversation about our black skinned neighbors. Some of the worst, sick, and deranged words were from the mouths of Christian believers in Jesus Christ.   

{MOURNING}   I was first called a "N" lover in the 8th grade by a little white Holly Hill girl (city next to Daytona) who liked me. Sitting at a lunch table with football teammates, most were black, affirmed her suspicions. I got along with everybody (voted most popular in junior high and friendliest in high school). Clearly, I wasn't then the opinionated ball busting ass-hole of today. As a young child I noticed black people weren't on the beachside of the intracoastal waterway at night. They also weren't seen at the beach EVER, or at the in door movies, drive-in's, the ball parks, and public swing-sets. None went to my public grammar school, even my first two years at a Catholic school none were there either.  Where were these people, little Danny thought. Fast forward....My white girlfriend's family moved to Live Oak, Florida at the start of my 9th grade year. For the next couple years we saw each other a few times a year then for the betterment of both I ended it. In the middle of 11th grade, with my own '68 Chevy Chevelle, the world was mine (Scarface-Tony Montana). After basketball games and track meets I'd drive kids home at night who didn't own a car. In March of 1973, with a car load, I noticed a young pretty JV cheerleader was jammed up in the backseat with three other girls. I instantly knew who was getting dropped off last. Long story short, she was my girlfriend for the next 10 years and my wife after that for 39 more years. My pretty, quiet, calm, sweet, and even-tempered wife passed away very quickly from cancer on December 11, 2022. That was my girl for 49 years. And she was a dark skinned black human being. With that I had first hand knowledge, IN HOUSE. Please excuse me. I didn't start this text message with the intention of spilling my business across the internet. I'm not looking for sympathy or sad faces. I'm doing it selfishly for myself. After reading the book "Understanding Your Grief" by Alan Wolfelt it explained that grieving was internal (only those who love someone grieve when they lose them). But Mourning must be out in the open, loud expressed feelings. Told to the world or whomever will listen. You have to get it off you chest. Granted, many will by-pass this long winded post thinking "F" that liberal BS Dan is spewing again. Who cares ? Writing it has helped already. Peace     

16 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

I'm starting with "Whitey" from the days of the New World colonization through more than five centuries, with particular attention to the long standing barbaric treatment of black skinned humans within the current borders of present day America. Immigrants of all nationalities have always caught hell trying to enter our borders and to be accepted and assimilate with equal protections and rights. The fairer skinned Caucasians blended after only a few decades. The darker the skin the longer it takes. Why is that ?  In my 68 Caucasian years living in the deep south I've been privy to many a comment or conversation about our black skinned neighbors. Some of the worst, sick, and deranged words were from the mouths of Christian believers in Jesus Christ.    {MOURNING}   I was first called a "N" lover in the 8th grade by a little white Holly Hill (city next to Daytona) girl who liked me. Sitting at a lunch table with football teammates, most were black, affirmed her suspicions. I got along with everybody (voted most popular in junior high and friendliest in high school). Clearly, I wasn't then the opinionated ball busting ass-hole of today. As a young child I noticed black people weren't on the beachside of the intracoastal waterway at night. They also weren't seen at the beach EVER, or at the in door movies, drive-in's, the ball parks, and public swing-sets. None went to my public grammar school, even my first two years at a Catholic school none were there either.  Where were these people, little Danny thought. Fast forward....My white girlfriend's family moved to Live Oak, Florida at the start of my 9th grade year. For the next couple years we saw each other a few times a year then for the betterment of both I ended it. In the middle of 11th grade, with my own '68 Chevy Chevelle, the world was mine (Scarface-Tony Montana). After basketball games and track meets I'd drive kids home at night who didn't own a car. In March of 1973, with a car load, I noticed a young pretty JV cheerleader was jammed up in the backseat with three other girls. I instantly knew who was getting dropped off last. Long story short, she was my girlfriend for the next 10 years and my wife after that for 39 more years. My pretty, quiet, calm, sweet, and even-tempered wife passed away very quickly from cancer on December 11, 2022. That was my girl for 49 years. And she was a dark skinned black human being. With that I had first hand knowledge, IN HOUSE. Please excuse me. I didn't start this text message with the intention of spilling my business across the internet. I'm not looking for sympathy or sad faces. I'm doing it selfishly for myself. After reading the book "Understanding Your Grief" by Alan Wolfelt it explained that grieving was internal (only those who love someone grieve when they lose them). But Mourning must be out in the open, loud expressed feelings. Told to the world or whomever will listen. You have to get it off you chest. Granted, many will by-pass this long winded post thinking "F" that liberal BS Dan is spewing again. Who cares ? Writing it has helped already. Peace     

I’m not reading all that , u reallly got some time on ur hands

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

I'm starting with "Whitey" from the days of the New World colonization through more than five centuries, with particular attention to the long standing barbaric treatment of black skinned humans within the current borders of present day America. Immigrants of all nationalities have always caught hell trying to enter our borders and to be accepted and assimilate with equal protections and rights. The fairer skinned Caucasians blended after only a few decades. The darker the skin the longer it takes. Why is that ?  In my 68 Caucasian years living in the deep south I've been privy to many a comment or conversation about our black skinned neighbors. Some of the worst, sick, and deranged words were from the mouths of Christian believers in Jesus Christ. I was first called a "N" lover in the 8th grade by a little white Holly Hill (city next to Daytona) girl who liked me. Sitting at a lunch table with football teammates, most were black, affirmed her suspicions. I got along with everybody (voted most popular in junior high and friendliest in high school). Clearly, I wasn't the opinionated ball busting ass-hole of today. As a young child I noticed black people weren't on the beachside of the intracoastal waterway at night. They also weren't seen at the beach EVER, or at the in door movies, drive-in's, the ball parks, and public swing-sets. None went to my public grammar school, even my first two years at a Catholic school none were there either.  Where were these people, little Danny thought. Fast forward....My white girlfriend's family moved to Live Oak, Florida at the start of my 9th grade year. For the next couple years we saw each other a few times a year then for the betterment of both I ended it. In the middle of 11th grade, with my own '68 Chevy Chevelle, the world was mine (Scarface-Tony Montana). After basketball games and track meets I'd drive kids home at night who didn't own a car. In March of 1973, with a car load, I noticed a young pretty JV cheerleader was jammed up in backseat with three other girls. I instantly knew who was getting dropped off last. Long story short, she was my girlfriend for the next 10 years and my wife after that for 39 more years. My pretty, quiet, calm, sweet, and even-tempered wife passed away very quickly from cancer on December 11, 2022. That was my girl for 49 years. And she was a dark skinned black human being. With that I had first hand knowledge, IN HOUSE. Please excuse me. I didn't start this text message with the intention of spilling my business across the internet. I'm not looking for sympathy or sad faces. I'm doing it selfishly for myself. After reading the book "Understanding Your Grief" by Alan Wolfelt it explained that grieving was internal (only those who love someone grieve when they lose them). But Mourning must be out in the open, loud expressed feelings. Told to the world or whomever will listen. You have to get it off you chest. Granted, many will by-pass this long winded post thinking "F" that liberal BS Dan is spewing again. Who cares ? Writing it has helped already. Peace     

My response to you was a rebuke on the "it's all about color" remark...

perhaps it is for some, but I strongly disagreed, as it is not for me.

Your life story proves it's not for you either, which brought you a better life, and wife.

You should take solace in a life well spent, ignore any haters, and cherish the good times.

my sincerest condolences, people physically pass, but the peace they brought you, will remain forever...

☮️ 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Troll said:

My response to you was a rebuke on the "it's all about color" remark...

perhaps it is for some, but I strongly disagreed, as it is not for me.

Your life story proves it's not for you either, which brought you a better life, and wife.

You should take solace in a life well spent, ignore any haters, and cherish the good times.

my sincerest condolences, people physically pass, but the peace they brought you, will remain forever...

☮️

Words of wisdom, but I expected that from you. Thanks

19 hours ago, Troll said:

figure what out ?

yer cockeyed fool view of how you don't know,

dat yer da biggest racist here ?

bout time fer ya to repeat for everyone how ya just can't be racist...ya know...cuz ya black. LOLOL

💩

PS: racism is as racism does... dumb fool. 🤣

BTW: hope this helps...👌

Again, you are confused. I never made such claims. Must be lonely.

Boys will be boys.

@dan in daytona you white piece of honky shit……..

is what you thought i was gonna say!!! 

Seriously though, I don’t think anyone is saying  black people haven’t had horrible treatment for a very long time. That’s not in dispute. What is in dispute is to constantly try and bring it up with no reason other than brainwash white youth to feel bad for existing, and to absolve any black person in modern society of any accountability. 

You can break the cycle in one generation. Meaning a person born in 2000 who is now 22-23 years old can’t blame slavery for the reason they didn’t take advantage of the education they were provided for 13 plus years, and start working from the ground up and climb the ladder.

My parents were very poor and relied heavily on government handouts. They didn’t make good life decisions, so I wasn’t able to invoke white privilege. I had to make a way for myself. When I was 23 I met my soon to be wife and we had a kid one week after our 1 year anniversary of meeting. We lived in an apartment in Tampa that wasn’t in the best neighborhood but it was what we could afford. We worked hard and saved for 2 years and with that saved money and money from income tax we’re able to put a down payment on a townhouse. It was our first home. We lived there for 8 years and kept saving. Once it got too crowded with our 3 kids we were able to purchase a nice home out in the suburbs. We lived there for 2 years, sold it at a profit and moved into another apartment for 6 months while we had a bigger and better house built from the ground up. 

long story short is we worked for everything. I am still at the same job. I never got any special handouts. We didn’t get bumped up the ladder for our skin. We didn’t get any special treatment from anyone. We worked hard, didn’t commit crimes, and earned everything we have. And that was coming from families that gave us nothing. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Again, you are confused. I never made such claims. Must be lonely.

Boys will be boys.

Well then here is yer chance,

to take back that "LIKE",

YOU placed,

on yer comrades post...

👇

On 2/16/2023 at 6:50 PM, Ga96 said:

While assumptions and stereotypes about white people do exist, this is considered racial prejudice, not racism. Racial prejudice refers to a set of discriminatory or derogatory attitudes based on assumptions derived from perceptions about race and/or skin colour. Thus, racial prejudice can indeed be directed at white people (e.g., “White people can’t dance”) but is not considered racism because of the systemic relationship to power. When backed with power, prejudice results in acts of discrimination and oppression against groups or individuals.

PS: Either you agree and like...

...or you don't.

BTW: there goes yer "plausable deniability"...fool.

10 minutes ago, Troll said:

Well then here is yer chance,

to take back that "LIKE",

YOU placed,

on yer comrades post...

👇

PS: Either you agree and like...

...or you don't.

BTW: there goes yer "plausable deniability"...fool.

Why, because my opinion varies? You live according to a set of standards fixed for you by society.

Mind your manners boy.

8 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Why, because my opinion varies? You live according to a set of standards fixed for you by society.

Mind your manners boy.

your incorrect projection word salad

does not express 

whether that which you "totally like, but totally deny"

is true or not...

🤔

PS: unable to express your own opinion...

...while only contradicting yerself???

🤣

BTW: most people would call that...

...a "fool fail" 

💩

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Troll said:

your incorrect projection word salad

does not express 

whether that which you "totally like, but totally deny"

is true or not...

🤔

PS: unable to express your own opinion...

...while only contradicting yerself???

🤣

BTW: most people would call that...

...a "fool fail" 

💩

You are but one, like most opinions. And like most opinions, they matter mostly to oneself.

Dripping from behind the ears is a boyish trait. Much like being to big for your britches. 

Adolescent = boy