Hmmm

Nolebull813

On 2/24/2023 at 8:51 PM, Nolebull813 said:

Black history month exists to uncover research and promote otherwise lost history of black achievement and excellence throughout American history.

As well as hidden mistreatment and covered up discrimination that was normalized and not viewed in a negative context 

You should know this ☺️

Or are you not well informed about the history of this country.

Black people are a part of American history, are they not?

• Like 1

Just now, SeaShells21 said:

Black history month exists to uncover research and promote otherwise lost history of black achievement and excellence throughout American history.

As well as hidden mistreatment and covered up discrimination that was normalized and not viewed in a negative context 

You should know this ☺️

Black people are a part of American history, are they not?

Or are you not well informed about the history of this country?

Where’s yellow history month ? White history month? Brown history month,?  Y’all need to take a step back and look how cringe it is calling it black history month 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Where’s yellow history month ? White history month? Brown history month,?  Y’all need to take a step back and look how cringe it is calling it black history month 

The history of European Americans have never been shrouded in deceit and covered up; therefore every month in America is white history month.

What ties do Asians or Hispanics have to the history of this nation? Zero. 
Mexico and Asia are our ancestors lands.

You should know this ☺️

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

The history of European Americans have never been shrouded in deceit and covered up; therefore every month in America is white history month.

You should know this ☺️

When’s Italian and Irish history month?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SeaShells21 said:

The history of European Americans have never been shrouded in deceit and covered up; 

bullshiat LOLOLOL.  wrong answer #1

therefore every month in America is white history month.

America was never only white, wrong answer #2

Denial is a river in Egypt, and you could get cancelled for such offensive cultural degradation...

wrong answer #3

and they are not teaching europes history here either...

wrong answer #4

You should know this ☺️

know what...

how incorrect you are at this?

PS:  0 for 5 is impressive.   LOL

BTW: ☺️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Ireland 🇮🇪 and Italy 🇮🇹 are countries of Europe.

yes

just like mexico and asia etc. 

...but he asked about Irish americans and Italian americans

where is "their month"?

The history of European All Americans has always been unlimitedly free to learn in America 

Now you are just flat out just tryin to BS everyone...LOLOL...FIFY

and was never enshrouded in secrecy.

Europe's history is not taught here, and America's history is for all Americans

You should know this ☺️

Know what?

that no matter how many swings you take,

you still gonna bat triple zero???

PS: .000

BTW:  ☺️

14 minutes ago, Troll said:

Denial is a river in Egypt, and you could get cancelled for such offensive cultural degradation...

wrong answer #3

and they are not teaching european history here either...

wrong answer #4

know what...

You don't know any better. We know where you stand.

53 minutes ago, Troll said:

wrong answer #3

and they are not teaching european history here either...

wrong answer #4

know what...

1.) A circumstance in which you do not like what I have to say does not make what I said wrong. So, provide the key time and place in which European history was wrongly interpreted and covered up.

2.) I never said America was only White. I said the opportunity to learn the history of European Americans has always been available to learn. 

Freebird brought up White America.

3.) Cultural degradation, huh?  I will let you take the floor…

4.) The United States began life as 13 British colonies along the Atlantic coast.

The US declared its independence on July 4th, 1776 against eventually defeated foe Britain.

Christopher “I was born in Italy” Columbus founded The Americas in 1442 and his expedition began the major European colonization of the continent. The Spanish (From Spain; a country in Europe) were the first to begin settling across North and South America, but other European powers soon followed, including England, France and the Dutch.

B3402B5D-4ADF-4CF3-940B-7EF24D54DC9A.png.8ca96317f0e2ae01e155b1059427d5e2.png

According to the population percentage of the demographics of the U.S. a large percentage is made up of European Americans.

Imagine that.

I guess you, Freebird and Nolebull,  who I would guess have European ancestry just weren’t taught your own history? Interesting.

I think that covers just about everything ☺️

You enjoy your night 😌

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

The history of European Americans have never been shrouded in deceit and covered up; therefore every month in America is white history month. ↳↳

Which Europeans? Many groups feel that the discrimination they've faced in this country as well as the contributions they've made to it have been underrepresented and undervalued.

etc. etc. etc.

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

You should know this ☺️

Now I will say this... 

From what Ive seen outside of mistreatment and open racism towards Asian people,Hispanic people and  Black people (Which was mostly common in the south and a few northern places like Boston not saying it didnt exist anywhere else because it did). 

From what Ive seen and read through books Italians where treated like Garbage in the south and up North as well... simply because well if you've seen or met an italian person they tend to be a little darker than your standard European white person now obviously they're not as dark as the Africans,Natives or Indians but they aren't and weren't white and well back then they might as well have been a Black person... 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

1.) A circumstance in which you do not like what I have to say does not make what I said wrong. So, provide the key time and place in which European history was wrongly interpreted and covered up.<<<you are confused again...they don't teach "european history" here...

2.) I never said America was only White.<<well then if they are teachin Merican history, then that's not only white either  👍 I said the opportunity to learn the history of European All Americans has always been available to learn. <<<FIFY ...again...👌

3.) Cultural degradation, huh?  I will let you take the floor…<<no need ...your prose here is self incriminating

4.) The United States began life as 13 British colonies along the Atlantic coast.<<<you apparently need some history lessons...The first "Americans" were Asians, were they not???,(It's widely accepted that the first settlers were hunter-gatherers that came to North America from the North Asia Mammoth steppe via the Bering land bridge.)

The US declared its independence on July 4th, 1776 against eventually defeated foe Britain.

Christopher “I was born in Italy” Columbus founded The Americas in 1442 and his expedition began the major European colonization of the continent. The Spanish (From Spain; a country in Europe) were the first to begin settling across North and South America, but other European powers soon followed, including England, France and the Dutch.

B3402B5D-4ADF-4CF3-940B-7EF24D54DC9A.png.8ca96317f0e2ae01e155b1059427d5e2.png

According to the population percentage of the demographics of the U.S. a large percentage is made up of European Americans. <<<YAWN...so what?

Imagine that. <<< Imagin what?  BTW nice demographic charts LOL

I guess you, Freebird and Nolebull,  who I would guess have European ancestry just weren’t taught your own history? Interesting.<<<and who were the first settlers in America again ?  

I think that covers just about everything ☺️  <<< covers with what...bullshiat?

You enjoy your night 😌  <<<thanks, you too..👍 

see above... ☺️ 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Now I will say this... 

From what Ive seen outside of mistreatment and open racism towards Asian people,Hispanic people and  Black people (Which was mostly common in the south and a few northern places like Boston not saying it didnt exist anywhere else because it did). 

From what Ive seen and read through books Italians where treated like Garbage in the south and up North as well... simply because well if you've seen or met an italian person they tend to be a little darker than your standard European white person now obviously they're not as dark as the Africans,Natives or Indians but they aren't and weren't white and well back then they might as well have been a Black person... 

you are an idiot...

lily-white Irish were treated just as bad,

every "new" arrival treated just as bad

color was just one way... to ID all those "invaders".

PS: hope this helps. 👍

• Like 1

Just now, Troll said:

you are an idiot...

lily-white Irish were treated just as bad,

every "new" arrival treated just as bad

color was just one way... to ID all those "invaders".

PS: hope this helps. 👍

1. Im well aware of the Irish mistreatment as well... 

2. Just because I didnt post about it doesnt mean I didnt know about it you also didnt give me time because that was the next thing I was gonna talk about.... 

3. Hell the Irish where mistreated at home in Europe too you Neanderthal.... 

Had to throw that in since you called me an idiot... 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

1. Im well aware of the Irish mistreatment as well... 

2. Just because I didnt post about it doesnt mean I didnt know about it you also didnt give me time because that was the next thing I was gonna talk about.... 

3. Hell the Irish where mistreated at home in Europe too you Neanderthal.... 

Had to throw that in since you called me an idiot... 

LOL,  all good ...

but you DID ferret out a good point,

it's usually much more about "Homerism"

than any "color".