Hmmm

Nolebull813

4 hours ago, FreeBird said:

SMH 🤦🏼‍♀️. Seashells is brainwashed, it’s like talking to a brick wall

America has an Asian American and Pacific Islander month. It’s May!

Europeans were largely coming over here as early as the 1400s. 

The 1800s is when Asians started migrating into Hawaii. It’s not the same time period is the point.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

Which Europeans? Many groups feel that the discrimination they've faced in this country as well as the contributions they've made to it have been underrepresented and undervalued.

etc. etc. etc.

I think it just clicked. 

We are all in the same boat together. Fighting racial discrimination and injustice for the greater good?

Can we relate this to Titanic?

African Americans, Jewish Americans, Italian Americans, Asian Americans are in the lower levels.

Who would be considered Rose and Cal? The wealthy, old money group.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Now I will say this... 

From what Ive seen outside of mistreatment and open racism towards Asian people,Hispanic people and  Black people (Which was mostly common in the south and a few northern places like Boston not saying it didnt exist anywhere else because it did). 

From what Ive seen and read through books Italians where treated like Garbage in the south and up North as well... simply because well if you've seen or met an italian person they tend to be a little darker than your standard European white person now obviously they're not as dark as the Africans,Natives or Indians but they aren't and weren't white and well back then they might as well have been a Black person... 

So, basically if you weren’t white, white; you weren’t treated right? ☹️

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

Which Europeans? Many groups feel that the discrimination they've faced in this country as well as the contributions they've made to it have been underrepresented and undervalued.

etc. etc. etc.

All of them.

As time has passed, the distinction between them has wanted and we now live with Europeans, period.

4 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

1. Im well aware of the Irish mistreatment as well... 

2. Just because I didnt post about it doesnt mean I didnt know about it you also didnt give me time because that was the next thing I was gonna talk about.... 

3. Hell the Irish where mistreated at home in Europe too you Neanderthal.... 

Had to throw that in since you called me an idiot... 

Be careful.

The Name Calling Patrol is out. You are not allowed to reciprocate.

12 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

1.) A circumstance in which you do not like what I have to say does not make what I said wrong. So, provide the key time and place in which European history was wrongly interpreted and covered up.

You might want to explore the history around the textile industry, particularly in the Northeast.  Cities like Lowell, Lawrence, Haverhill and Fall River buried abusive practices against mostly Irish, but other European immigrants as well.  You see, the genteel upper class wasn’t discriminatory at all. They abused whoever they could.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, SeaShells21 said:

I think it just clicked. 

We are all in the same boat together. Fighting racial discrimination and injustice for the greater good?

Can we relate this to Titanic?

African Americans, Jewish Americans, Italian Americans, Asian Americans are in the lower levels.

Who would be considered Rose and Cal? The wealthy, old money group.

You have to be careful with analogies. 

On the Titanic, 80% percent of the men died, while 75% of the women survived. That would imply that the women were the privileged group. 

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

America has an Asian American and Pacific Islander month. It’s May!

55 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

I had to tell you when Italian month was 🤌

Asian American history month and Italian American history month make no sense given what you said earlier.

👇

14 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

Black history month exists to uncover research and promote otherwise lost history of black achievement and excellence throughout American history.

14 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

The history of European Americans have never been shrouded in deceit and covered up; therefore every month in America is white history month.

What ties do Asians or Hispanics have to the history of this nation? Zero. 
Mexico and Asia are our ancestors lands.

I guess you're making it up as you go. 

3 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Yes, I am. 

You're the expert. That's the main premise of the overwhelming majority of arguments you make. Don't give that up now. 

Not an expert but I live by the premise that I am a jack if all trades and the master of none. I have confidence in my knowledge level.  I have life experience that I rely on to carry me. 

Knowledge without application will never become wisdom.

Live by it.

3 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

Truthful for the sake of conversation. Are you melting?

Honesty is the best policy,

that I can respect.

Sometimes it IS better to open yer mouth,

and let everyone know what a fool you are...🤣

PS: I'd take an honest fool over a dishonest prick any day 👍...LOL

BTW: No one is melting here but you...

...that's what fools do.

💩

5 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

So, basically if you weren’t white, white; you weren’t treated right? ☹️

Pretty much... 

But like Troll said though in the case of the irish it was General English Imperialism that led to them being ostracized...

if it was purely race in the case of the irish they wouldve been treated just as well as the English,French,German,etc... because as troll said they're White just like the Brits and Germans.... 

The Irish where treated badly by the British Crown in Europe then they fled the to the USA and got the same treatment... 

One thing Ive come to learn from European issues is most of their discrimination in the past was a Imperialistic class issue... atleast it started that way.... but once they started gunning for Africa and Asia they started to notice that people looked a little different and thats where the racism started to form at... 

• Thanks 1