GA 7A Title: Grayson def. Roswell 23-20 in OT

ECHS05

10 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

We all know Propst isnt going anywhere... idk why you guys do this

It's the IN thing. 

It happens every season, as someone (haters maybe, idk) start rumors that Rush is gone. If he isn't gone already he is in a constant state of searching for an out. 

If you keep this type of, dare I say it, FAKE NEWS out there, floating around, you can keep folks on the side of disliking him. Thinking he feels no loyalty at all and isn't one of us. Etc. 

• Like 1

On 12/9/2016 at 11:07 PM, ATLien12x said:

lol he's probably driving home from the game. Calm down. 

I walked and left the car!!

Since my team seemed to have left their swag.........who needs a car when you don't have any swag (or answer for those Damn Wildcats!)

Great job by a well prepared and well deserved Valdosta team !!

• Like 2

On 12/10/2016 at 11:15 PM, golfaddict1 said:

Low snap, that little bit extra likely caused the movement up front to block it.  

Our normal holder was out of the game with an injury.  Chase practiced with Will for the first time this week.  Also, Will has been nursing a quad injury for 4 weeks.  I've noticed his kicking has been off compared to normal.  He has the ability to kick field goals on kickoffs.

17 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Lime Sink currently has (3) applications for the inevitable event.  Niblett, Calhoun and Herron.  There probably will be a few more.

Rufus>>

I'm not sure I wold hold my breath on Herron.  I've talked to him and I know one of the prime things that interested him about Grayson and it is a HUGE thing for him.  Never say never of course but if he were to take it color my surprised.

5 hours ago, Fred said:

I'm not sure I wold hold my breath on Herron.  I've talked to him and I know one of the prime things that interested him about Grayson and it is a HUGE thing for him.  Never say never of course but if he were to take it color my surprised.

Amigo....$200,000/yr is $200,000/yr.  AND a new IPF.  AND a new personalized Ford F-150 King Ranch.  AND a $25 gift card to Wal Mart.  Gray...who?

Rufus>>

2 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Amigo....$200,000/yr is $200,000/yr.  AND a new IPF.  AND a new personalized Ford F-150 King Ranch.  AND a $25 gift card to Wal Mart.  Gray...who?

Rufus>>

I was going to say "no way" until you added the gift card! I'm sure you can buy alot for $25 down in Moultrie! ?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Connman said:

I was going to say "no way" until you added the gift card! I'm sure you can buy alot for $25 down in Moultrie! ?

I think the average rent in Moultrie is $25.

3 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

I understand the money and it could happen.  Remember I said never say never.  I just know a couple of intangibles that can override just money.  And yes, it hurt to say "just money" but I get it.

On 12/9/2016 at 10:59 PM, ATLien12x said:

Even the great ATLien falls victim to home town wishful thinking. The daisy chains set up Tucker. The talent set up Tucker. 

But the execution and champion was all Valdosta tonight. Congrats Winnersville

This highlights the problem with daisy chains.