Transfer thread?

HSFBfan

I think weve heard the last of the transfers in GA...

Was just informed, if a player transfers schools for any reason whatsoever... he must sit out 4 years before he can play. The only way to ever play is to transfer in middle school, or fail a grade and be able to play your senior year.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Was just informed, if a player transfers schools for any reason whatsoever... he must sit out 4 years before he can play. The only way to ever play is to transfer in middle school, or fail a grade and be able to play your senior year.

That is horrible. So much for freedom of choice and what's best for our kids.

Thanks Trump :D

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

I'm assuming this is a joke?

On 12/9/2016 at 4:44 PM, Bodysurf said:

The Trinity league may have more than usual which says a lot. JSerra and now OLU, as of today, are looking for new coaches. Along with that comes the transfer musical chairs.

Pat Harlow is the new HC at JSerra

https://www.google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/sports/highschool/varsity-times/la-sp-vi-football-pat-harlow-is-new-head-coach-at-jserra-20161215-story,amp.html?client=safari

• Like 2

SoFL free agency thus far that I've read about...

Columbus HS picked up 4 transfers from Westminster Christian (Miami):   Sophs Kelani Norris (WR, Temple offer), Jeramy Passmore (DE, Temple and FAU offers), Demetries Ford CB and freshman QB Brandon McDuffy.    Robert Hicks (Jr) transferred from BTW to MC  (DE 3 star w many offers).  Davontae McCrae  (Jr) transferred from  Miami Jackson to MNW  (DE with Louisville offer) and MNW also picked up Jr. WR/DB from Pace, Divaad Wilson (USF offer).  Delone Scaife transferred from Killian to Southridge  (Jr. OL and Miami verbal).   Nothing yet from the Evil Empire.  

20 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

4**** NJ PS QB, Arthur Sitkowki, from Old Bridge HS has transferred to IMG. Currently has 20 offers from the likes of UF, Miami, UNC, UM, OSU and Wisco. 

WOW!   I thought maybe he would be enticed up north to play in the BNU.   Good luck to the Polish gunslinger!   

On 12/6/2016 at 9:13 PM, HSFBfan said:

Sitowski from Old bridge got an offer from SU the other day

How did he do this season?  I wonder if IMG contacted him :) 

On 12/9/2016 at 2:51 PM, ECHS05 said:

Hello Private school athletes...