Calling it now -- Centennial AZ beats STA

ECHS05

6 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Why doesn't STA ever have a legit qb? Not like they don't have the pick of the litter ....

South Florida isn't a hot bed for QB's. Just look at Central, and how they've had to go wildcat for entire games against teams because they can't throw the ball.

THe best Dade County team had good QB's(BTW in 2013 Harris good H.S. QB, and 2007 MNW with Jacory Harris).

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Wooderson said:

Do you think STA would have "put it on" Chandler last year?  Mountain Pointe?  Saguaro?  If the answer to any of those is anything less than "yeah, probably" then it's not logical to say that they would to Centennial.  

I could not care less whether or not Centennial is regarded as a national power-if you want to think that in a "normal" year that STA would pile on Centennial that doesn't bother me because I'm confident that the research and legwork I've put in to formulate my opinion is sound.  At the same time I do expect people to be consistent-if people want to elevate Chandler into the national discussion because they almost beat Corona Centennial or they didn't get completely dressed down by IMG those same people best be ready to do the same when Centennial actually beats a consensus national power.

Centennial has a good team. 

STA wouldve beaten Saguaro & MP last year, no doubt. Chandlers 2nd half of the year team was hitting on quite a few cylinders. It shouldve been STA vs Chandler and Valdosta vs Bingham last year in the GEICO bowl games. Although STA probably wouldve won... a very close one.

STA went to double OT with BGs best team ever, and was crushing Bingham until a last minute spurt of points by Bingham that didnt really matter. This year though, Bingham would probably beat STA by more than Centennial did last night.

Centennial has a senior-laden team with a strong defense and STAs offense sucked. Centennial is probably in the 38-50 range nationally. 

Centennial was a bad matchup for STA. There are teams out there that STA would beat that Centennial wouldnt... because of matchups... SJB is one most likely... although I highly, highly doubt STA ever beats SJB if DJ Ug starts at QB for the Braves.

• Like 1

Man wasted my time watching this game glad to just went and skipped ahead. STA being #3 with no FG kicker is laughable, penalties, lack of a passing game or even a running game and scoring 0 points.  Whats with the 3 KOs from Centennial that they kicked out of bounds at the end of the game thinking STA would not take the penalties what the hell were they thinking they lost 15 yards .....Not impressed with either one of these teams.....HA 

STA layed an egg last night and the homers and experts come out and shine.

STA beats that little AZ team 9 of 10 times..

They shit the bed vs Cooper City, FL one year, but are 7-1 all time vs Cooper City.

I'm glad STA lost though, but reaity is freakin reality.

Oh los gave me hell for Rummel traveling to  Don Bosco and losing 10-3.....he won't do that anymore. xD

49 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

THe best Dade County team had good QB's(BTW in 2013 Harris good H.S. QB, and 2007 MNW with Jacory Harris).

Rakeem Cato, for Miami Central was pretty good.

"Cato attended Miami Central High School in West Little River, Florida. During his career he passed for 9,412 yards with 103 touchdowns and 23 interceptions. He also holds numerous Miami-Dade County passing records."

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Rakeem Cato, for Miami Central was pretty good.

"Cato attended Miami Central High School in West Little River, Florida. During his career he passed for 9,412 yards with 103 touchdowns and 23 interceptions. He also holds numerous Miami-Dade County passing records."

Yes he was. 

Forgot about him. The 2010 Central team is one of their best teams of all time(Their best IMO). Cato at QB and Freeman at HB

34 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

They shit the bed vs Cooper City, FL one year, but are 7-1 all time vs Cooper City.

Oh los gave me hell for Rummel traveling to  Don Bosco and losing 10-3.....he won't do that anymore. xD

As usual your predictions are 100% off the mark. How can anyone be as wrong as you are on a consistent basis. No way in hell STA beats Cent. 9 out of 10 times. STA got smacked in the mouth and was once again out coached, out special teamed, out offensed and out defensed. Cent played close to the vest, field position and did more than enough to beat an overrated STA team.

1 minute ago, aZjimbo said:

As usual your predictions are 100% off the mark. How can anyone be as wrong as you are on a consistent basis. No way in hell STA beats Cent. 9 out of 10 times. STA got smacked in the mouth and was once again out coached, out special teamed, out offensed and out defensed. Cent played close to the vest, field position and did more than enough to beat an overrated STA team.

Cooper City fans talked just like you, little jimmy.....9_9

Anyways, good win for the AZ team. 

STA should actually drop 30-50 spots for that performance. It was inexcusable.

50 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Clueless post from you.

STAs offense S-U-C-K-S. Theyd be lucky to win 2 of 10. 

Centennial has a legit defense. Legit... anywhere. And they are senior-laden. They are simply better.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Clueless post from you.

STAs offense S-U-C-K-S. Theyd be lucky to win 2 of 10. 

Centennial has a legit defense. Legit... anywhere. And they are senior-laden. They are simply better.

Next thing you will say is (4-3) #508 Pinnacle, AZ can beat STA because they can score 20 on Centennial....xD

Jesus!

1 minute ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Next thing you will say is (4-3) #508 Pinnacle, AZ can beat STA because they can score 20 on Centennial....xD

Jesus!

No. Completely different MATCHUP. A teams record means jackshit in reality.

Pinnacle doesnt have the defense to beat STA. Itd be a 27-10 type win for STA.

But STA isnt going to light any halfway decent defense up this year with points. They could beat Pinnacle though. Centennial is just a tougher matchup for STA.

11 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Give it a rest clown....

Exactly why you are clueless.

STA scored 3 in 4 quarters vs SJB and 0 vs Centennial. 

Their O sucks... this wasnt a mistake. STA and Centennial both have very good Ds... Centennials O is just a little better.

It doesnt mean Centennial can beat SJB too, or beat some teams STA cant... it just means Centennial has the personnel and team to beat STA.

Considering you are clueless about HSFB in general and make ridiculous comments like STA would beat Centennial 9 out of 10 times.. you appear to be the clown. 

Just now, ECHS05 said:

Their O sucks... this wasnt a mistake. STA and Centennial both have very good Ds... Centennials O is just a little better.

It doesnt mean Centennial can beat SJB too, or beat some teams STA cant... it just means Centennial has the personnel and team to beat STA.

Considering you are clueless about HSFB in general and make ridiculous comments like STA would beat Centennial 9 out of 10 times.. you appear to be the clown. 

Just stop clown, please....

Just now, TheRealCAJ said:

Just stop clown, please....

Being original clearly isnt in your wheelhouse.

You are wrong. Period.

Just having a bunch of D1s doesnt mean much of shit. If a good defensive team can score 10-14 vs STA... STA will lose this year.

Or they are going to have to move some personnel around on O.

Think its a coincidence I called this games outcome? You said "blowout"... I said Centennial wins... who is really the clown..

Just now, ECHS05 said:

Being original clearly isnt in your wheelhouse.

You are wrong. Period.

Just having a bunch of D1s doesnt mean much of shit. If a good defensive team can score 10-14 vs STA... STA will lose this year.

Or they are going to have to move some personnel around on O.

Think its a coincidence I called this games outcome? You said "blowout"... I said Centennial wins... who is really the clown..

Just stop clown, please.

9 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

SJB actually outplayed STA but missed several chip shot Field Goal attempts.  SJB has improved since week 1 while STA has not.

34 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

The St. Johns game (on the road) is where they grew up this season.  The STA game was on the road too, and SJB could easily have won in regulation if they convert a FB.

Thats where they grew up? Why because DJ came in and they scored a couple times in the last few minutes?

They havent even played since then. That isnt proof.

St. Johns lost to DLS and their signature win over SJR is proving to be not that impressive as SJR was just clobbered by a not that good BC team.

Stop being so desperate for these CA teams to be at the top... Servite at tier 3 is a sign of pure desperation.

3 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Thats where they grew up? Why because DJ came in and they scored a couple times in the last few minutes?

They havent even played since then. That isnt proof.

St. Johns lost to DLS and their signature win over SJR is proving to be not that impressive as SJR was just clobbered by a not that good BC team.

Stop being so desperate for these CA teams to be at the top... Servite at tier 3 is a sign of pure desperation.

Read the rest

3 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Read the rest

Jury is still out on Servite but they are 5-0 with a decent OOS win in a game they dominated.  We will see if they are for real when they play Jserra on Friday.  With Rome and Cartersville, there is no one on the schedule to find out if those teams can hang with the big boys.  Going 12-0 without a Top 100 wins will put them on a lower tier compared to a 2 loss team which also has 2 Top 100 wins.

St. Johns has some Top 100 games ahead, and are capable of winning them.   They had DLS on the ropes and SJB on the ropes.  They are a very good club

47 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

SJB actually outplayed STA but missed several chip shot Field Goal attempts.  SJB has improved since week 1 while STA has not.

STA won.  That's all that matters.  

For all the shit flying (and rightly so) if STA WR Phillips catches that perfect pass and scores STA likely wins.   He didn't.  STA lost.  That's all that matters.  

• Like 2