Packass 4star WR NY Carr decommits from Uga somebody check on rufus

Ga96

Too funny. He doesn’t go to the college of choice for obscure message board goobers and now he’s making a mistake. 

so many different things could have changed this young man’s mind. None that is common knowledge. 

The next time you get upset that a kid doesn’t go to the college of your choice, just go to the mirror, smack yourself, and ask yourself why you didn’t make life changing decisions as a teenage based on strangers from the internet 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Too funny. He doesn’t go to the college of choice for obscure message board goobers and now he’s making a mistake. 

so many different things could have changed this young man’s mind. None that is common knowledge. 

The next time you get upset that a kid doesn’t go to the college of your choice, just go to the mirror, smack yourself, and ask yourself why you didn’t make life changing decisions as a teenage based on strangers from the internet 

They did not have the internet in the 80's. 

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The kid made a commitment.

Georgia made a commitment.

The kid then says...I don't wanna be there.

You pull his offer.

Cause and Effect.

Nothing else.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

The kid made a commitment.

Georgia made a commitment.

The kid then says...I don't wanna be there.

You pull his offer.

Cause and Effect.

Nothing else.

Rufus>>

I don’t care if they pull the offer. That should go without saying. I was talking about the people complaining about his own personal decision. 

29 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I don’t care if they pull the offer. That should go without saying. I was talking about the people complaining about his own personal decision. 

I NEVER complained about his decision.  As a matter of fact I agreed with a poster who said..."his life, his decision".

I have no problem with that.

But if he doesn't wanna be a Dawg...and he decommits...Kirby should pull his offer...and anybody else who decommits/decommitted.  Yes I'm referring to Landen.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

I'm guessing FSU got to him and Landen when the coach was down a couple weeks back. Closer to home. Suddenly looking pretty good. Etc. 

I don't like the commit- decommit stuff myself, but, apparently that's the norm these days. 

Time will tell whether its a mistake or where he ends up. I wish him luck in whatever choices he makes.

16 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

In south Georgia fan wise is FSU the clear cut No. 2?

I'll say this though... 

FSU may have a little more pull recruitingwise than UGA because alot of people that work/recruit/run FSU live in South GA.... 

Thomasville,Tifton,Moultrie,Bainbridge and Hell even Valdosta aren't that far from Tallahassee....

Thomasville and Valdosta have money and are alot cheaper than staying in Tallahassee... 

FSU also helps out alot of these communities as well... 

Athens has a bit of trouble getting a strong hold down in South GA.... 

Hell Gainesville is only like a 1 1/2 hour straight shot from Valdosta... 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I'll say this though... 

FSU may have a little more pull recruitingwise than UGA because alot of people that work/recruit/run FSU live in South GA.... 

Thomasville,Tifton,Moultrie,Bainbridge and Hell even Valdosta aren't that far from Tallahassee....

Thomasville and Valdosta have money and are alot cheaper than staying in Tallahassee... 

FSU also helps out alot of these communities as well... 

Athens has a bit of trouble getting a strong hold down in South GA.... 

Hell Gainesville is only like a 1 1/2 hour straight shot from Valdosta... 

And as far as they big region 1 schools fsu has had more players on their team than uga. Look how they've done edwards during his time there. Led the team in rushing last year and still didn't make him the #1 back this year.