From talking trash to pissing blood

Nolebull813

1 minute ago, PCGridiron said:

Yeah as I suspected you mad 😏

I think it’s crazy they are allowed to say whatever they want good or bad, and it’s supposed to be taken at face value with no agenda. We are supposed to blindly agree with every step of the process, and one step out of line, then you are just a hater, jealous, racist etc etc. 

These players and coaches want the attention good and bad. So when that happens, you open yourself to ridicule. You are putting yourself under the microscope. They are attention seekers. The media is dutifully obliging. 

It’s hilarious watching people come running to their defense when someone pushes back on the nonsense. 

They have to right to act anyway they see fit, and everyone else has the right to react and respond anyway they see fit. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, reggid said:

Deion is a fucking clown and a carnival barker.  Always was, always will be.

The parts that’s the most annoying is making it sound like he took a 1-11 team and with this magical coaching acumen, has completely turned it around. Lol: no. The transfer portal turned it around. He didn’t take a 1-11 team, add one or two typical transfers every team has per year, and add a freshman recruiting class to it and make the magic happen. He literally imported a brand new college football team. 70 transfers. Lol. 

When someone says  “1-11” or to make a point about this great turnaround just know they are about to lie to you 

• Like 2

Can’t believe i’m agreeing with Nole, but you’re spot-on here.  All Deion did was come in and run off 25 or 30 college kids and throw them away like garbage.  And people applaud this?   This is the worst of college sports.

And don’t even get me started on all his praise god and Jesus act — yeah, nothing says a good Christian like a thick, solid gold chain and a giant gold cross.  And this from a clown who suckered all those parents  into the Prime Prep scam with all his Jesus talk.  He’s a huckster and flim-flammer using flash and bluster to try to razzle-dazzle all the marks.

Worst of all, like all flim-flam peddlers, he can dish it out, but he can’t take it.

Like I said, he’s just a carnival barker for his own clown show.  He’s about Deion and only Deion.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, reggid said:

Can’t believe i’m agreeing with Nole, but you’re spot-on here.  All Deion did was come in and run off 25 or 30 college kids and throw them away like garbage.  And people applaud this?   This is the worst of college sports.

And don’t even get me started on all his praise god and Jesus act — yeah, nothing says a good Christian like a thick, solid gold chain and a giant gold cross.  And this from a clown who suckered all those parents  into the Prime Prep scam with all his Jesus talk.  He’s a huckster and flim-flammer using flash and bluster to try to razzle-dazzle all the marks.

Worst of all, like all flim-flam peddlers, he can dish it out, but he can’t take it.

Like I said, he’s just a carnival barker for his own clown show.  He’s about Deion and only Deion.

I still think you are overreacting ☺️

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

I still think you are overreacting ☺️

This is the “Overreacting” Thread…. Pile on Deion when he lost… LMAO at all these Hilarious posts!!...🤣

Deion is great, he is about Championship level entertainment and Money, he has done this all his life…. He makes College Football Better on an entertainment level!…. So far he has delivered….. 

If he loses to Washington, USC and Utah, who cares…. It will be the games agasint all the other schools That will write the Script… 🤣🤣

Those things his son said, Yikes, we will see how he deals with it…. Hopefully the kid is ok…. 🍻

• Like 2

No issue with it except for him saying he was going to beat the f*ck out of the coach too. That was weird to me. If this offends anybody, you haven’t played football. I got cussed out so bad by a Long Beach Poly player I almost remember it word for word Lol. It’s a violent game, kids are going to talk shit. Been in the game forever. Can’t fault Oregon for taking it personally either. Handle your business.  

• Like 4

15 hours ago, reggid said:

So where were you when Sonny Dykes was doing this for TCU?  

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

The roster turnover was not even close at TCU. 86 new players at Colorado this year. TCU brought in 14 transfers in Dykes first year (2022) CU brought in 51 transfers in 2023. 

We know that much.  The point is Dykes has been doing this everywhere they have been also...Just not on Sanders Level.  

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

No issue with it except for him saying he was going to beat the f*ck out of the coach too. That was weird to me. If this offends anybody, you haven’t played football. I got cussed out so bad by a Long Beach Poly player I almost remember it word for word Lol. It’s a violent game, kids are going to talk shit. Been in the game forever. Can’t fault Oregon for taking it personally either. Handle your business.  

Neon Deion SHOULD be thanking Dan Lanning, for not pulling a Lincoln Riley on him, and breaking the clock.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

“Shiloh Sanders says fuck you Oregon bitches. Let’s stomp on the Oregon O. Let’s disrespect their field” 

Me: that was out of line. Glad they got their butts whooped for the egregious disrespect.

PCGridiron: HATER!!!!!!!! 😂

How old are you 12? Did you have a problem with the cocky, flamboyant Deion when he wore garnet and yella? Didn't think so.

Grow a pair semenchick

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PCGridiron said:

How old are you 12? Did you have a problem with the cocky, flamboyant Deion when he wore garnet and yella? Didn't think so.

Grow a pair semenchick

I was probably 4 when Deion was in college: you gotta slow down and breathe. You can see the hate and spit on your screen in the way you post 

4 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Agree 100%.  I thought his and Hunter's comments towards the Coloraod State player were good.  I thought saying he'd beat the hell out of the coach was weird.

Crap talking is in every sport and people have been "disrespecting" the logo for awhile now, this isn't unique to Deion or Colorado.  I remember having seats right over the visiting player's tunnel when ND played Texas in the 90s.  I had all these thoughts of wht ND players would be like and they came off pregame with as many F bombs as I'd ever heard in my life lol.

It is what it is. You do that, expect to be called out when you lose, but it's nothing new.

• Like 2