message board appeasement

181pl

2 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but wasn't concha's wife Hispanic ?  And at times he used her ethnicity as proof that he couldn't be a white bigot ?  Through his writings, I always thought he was anyway. Like the dentist in the "Seinfeld" episode where Jerry accused him of converting to Judaism just so he could tell offensive jokes about Jews. She was his validation of not being a HATER. Now that this lucky woman has finally ditched his sorry ass and thrown him to the curb; how does he now enhance his blandness. Being that he specializes in telling black men "what's best for them", lookout DevilDog, I see a Friend Request coming your way....    

If people spent time correcting you when you're mistaken they'd never have time for anything else.

It's funny how pointing out the myriad failures of the party you ritually fellate is somehow racist now. Especially given the attitude of the leader of that party: ‘If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black’. Very plantation owner-esque, don't you think? Or maybe you prefer him referring to integrated schools as a "racial jungle"?

BTW, I have had a very good relationship with DD for years. If we ever hook up for a beer somewhere, the first part of the conversation would no doubt be to laugh our asses off at Caj/RedZone/Chip the WonderRacist.  It was his constant racism - most specifically calling DD a n****r - that pushed me to put his sorry ass on ignore years ago. Hey, doesn't he vote like you do, Danny? I'm pretty sure he does.

Danny the Dumbass swings and misses, as usual.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but wasn't concha's wife Hispanic ? 
And at times he used her ethnicity as proof that he couldn't be a white bigot ? 
Through his writings, I always thought he was anyway. Like the dentist in the "Seinfeld" episode where Jerry accused him of converting to Judaism just so he could tell offensive jokes about Jews. She was his validation of not being a HATER. Now that this lucky woman has finally ditched his sorry ass and thrown him to the curb; how does he now enhance his blandness. Being that he specializes in telling black men "what's best for them", lookout DevilDog, I see a Friend Request coming your way....    

Anti-dentite 😂.  Great episode. 

He played the Walter White character in Breaking Bad. 

• Like 1

On 10/10/2023 at 3:55 PM, Warrior said:

Nice DNC talking points. Complete bullshit, but we’ll done.

Figures you would mistake facts for talking points.  And 'we'll' done does not make sense. 

Instead of not making sense, why not try and disprove what I said?  Show everybody the votes Republicans took to deal with inflation.  Show us how Republicans did not pass tax breaks for the wealthy.  And for extra credit, show us how every right leaning voter on this site simply uses inflation as a political weapon and not really understanding how it happens and who is most responsible.  You see, I actually know how they voted because I follow this stuff and I can back it up.  

My guess is that you will reply something about a sheep and not have an intelligent answer.  If you had any clue about how things work, it should be easy to give an answer.  

• Haha 1

On 10/10/2023 at 12:47 PM, golfaddict1 said:

I’ll enjoy sharing this

“I’ll take things that never happened for $400 Alex”, followed by “I’ll take total bs for $200 Alex”  

Elon clusterfuck post with my cousin, who teaches history at an elite private school in NY (HS level) 

IMG_6387.jpeg

I heard it at Berkeley. So I don't know why you think it's so implausible. 

18 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

I heard it at Berkeley. So I don't know why you think it's so implausible. 

Coming from Elon, I feel comfortable with my opinion.  

He has a track record since buying Twitter, that fits nicely with the statement.  

He gave his card hand away awhile ago… propaganda is his hobby now.  

Like the vid recently with Roger Stone stating that Trump came to him and asked if he wanted to pray with him…

Some things to me don’t pass the bs test.   

Call it an educated guess and I’m cool being wrong.  I’m comfortable that’s its bs.  

I challenged a member for varsity sports proof or I’d leave for 6 months.  I was never expecting to have time off and didn’t.   Wasn’t my call to bs two sports varsity… I simply felt like calling it out. 

On 10/10/2023 at 7:23 PM, dan in daytona said:

With the current political climate in Florida the leftist aren't the ones coming after anybody or their beliefs. ↳

Then how do you make sense of deplatforming and cancel culture?

The fundamentalist Right, here and abroad is far more dangerous and ignorant then the Left. ↳

Maybe. How do you measure dangerous and ignorant? But who cares when the left, here and abroad, are also dangerous and ignorant.

Go Hamas! Right?

They hate everyone unlike themselves.  ↳

Have you payed attention to this thread or this forum? The left does a pretty good job of hating folks who aren't like themselves. 

• Like 1

The Left generally handles "deplatforming" and "counter culture" in a US Constitutional approved way. Peaceful and non-violent protests, boycotts, strikes, letter campaigns, etc. (Looting, or burning should face extreme punishment)

The Fundamentalist Right, here and abroad have a horrendous history of violence. Abroad they still throw gays off buildings, stone women to death, cut off the hand of thieves. Here they treats women as 2nd class citizens (subservient to males), LGBT community is ostracized and not accepted, abortion centers have been burned or bombed, doctors assassinated, all in the name of Jesus Christ. Who is this "HATER" in the sky ? In this country, I'm more afraid of the wacko right and what they may do to my rights, health and livelihood, then some extreme foreign religious group thousands of miles away. Christianity has killed more in the last two thousand years then any other. 

The Majority of hate groups in America are made of fundamentally conservation white males, who share similar beliefs of superiority over others unlike them. Be it racial, gender, ethnicity, nationalism, religion, or other. 

As for myself, I really don't hate on anyone. Dislike,sure, a lot of A-holes out there. Been one from time to time.    

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

The Left generally handles "deplatforming" and "counter culture" in a US Constitutional approved way. Peaceful and non-violent protests, boycotts, strikes, letter campaigns, etc. ↳

The right generally pursue their political ends in a US Constitutional approved way as well. 

(Looting, or burning should face extreme punishment)   ↳

I agree, but I'm not sure the right does more looting and burning than the left.

The Fundamentalist Right, here and abroad have a horrendous history of violence. ↳

Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, etc. etc.

But who cares. Suppose you're correct that the idiots on the right are worse than the idiots on the left. What would be the takeaway point?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

The right generally pursue their political ends in a US Constitutional approve way as well. 

No.  Not even close.  You obviously do not pay attention.  You have stated as much in the past and I believe you.

I agree, but I'm not sure the right does more looting and burning than the left.

Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, etc. etc.

But who cares. Suppose you're correct that the idiots on the right are worse than the idiots on the left. What would be the takeaway point?

Who cares?  The takeaway point?  The point I think is that we all should pay attention to what is going on in this country.  And we should all care.  It is not good Bob.  You really should pay attention to our politics.  

12 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

The Left generally handles "deplatforming" and "counter culture" in a US Constitutional approved way. Peaceful and non-violent protests, boycotts, strikes, letter campaigns, etc. (Looting, or burning should face extreme punishment)

The Fundamentalist Right, here and abroad have a horrendous history of violence. Abroad they still throw gays off buildings, stone women to death, cut off the hand of thieves. Here they treats women as 2nd class citizens (subservient to males), LGBT community is ostracized and not accepted, abortion centers have been burned or bombed, doctors assassinated, all in the name of Jesus Christ. Who is this "HATER" in the sky ? In this country, I'm more afraid of the wacko right and what they may do to my rights, health and livelihood, then some extreme foreign religious group thousands of miles away. Christianity has killed more in the last two thousand years then any other. 

The Majority of hate groups in America are made of fundamentally conservation white males, who share similar beliefs of superiority over others unlike them. Be it racial, gender, ethnicity, nationalism, religion, or other. 

As for myself, I really don't hate on anyone. Dislike,sure, a lot of A-holes out there. Been one from time to time.    

These sound like brain washed talking points. Man your mind is so far gone with the poison it receives from MSNBC. 

The problem you lefties like to deceive people with is denying the bad people on your side. BLM and Antifa terrorists caused billions of dollars in damages with murders all throughout the summer of 2020, and not only did all you condone it, you tried to lie and say this isn’t left wing terror. Literally tried to say Antifa doensy exist so their crime stats won’t be viewed as left wing crime. 

changing the definitions to make your ideology look better. It’s disgusting. 

• Thanks 4

7 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

These sound like brain washed talking points. Man your mind is so far gone with the poison it receives from MSNBC. 

The problem you lefties like to deceive people with is denying the bad people on your side. BLM and Antifa terrorists caused billions of dollars in damages with murders all throughout the summer of 2020, and not only did all you condone it, you tried to lie and say this isn’t left wing terror. Literally tried to say Antifa doensy exist so their crime stats won’t be viewed as left wing crime. 

changing the definitions to make your ideology look better. It’s disgusting. 

Nolebull, you're what's known as a simpleton. One without enough intelligence to discern verifiable fact from partisan unsubstantiated garbage.  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

The problem you lefties like to deceive people with is denying the bad people on your side. BLM and Antifa terrorists caused billions of dollars in damages with murders all throughout the summer of 2020, and not only did all you condone it, you tried to lie and say this isn’t left wing terror.

Where are the instances where someone condoned destruction of property or said that they should get away with any crime? Just *one* instance would do let alone all of them.

On the other hand, you will vote for the twice impeached soon-to-be convicted criminal and refuse to admit to any of his malfeasance.

You do the same with Sidney Powell, Michael Flynn, anybody indicted in the Mueller probe, etc.

In fact, that first sentence is the height of hypocrisy. Laugh out loud funny. This board is bustling with right-wing hacks who deny every obvious crime that is committed by people you like.

I'm always amused by the cognitive dissonance that exists with dumbasses like Nolebull813. Every accusation is a confession.

• Like 1