Hamas Video Primer

concha

33 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

IMG_6516.jpeg

IMG_6517.jpeg

This dork runs around posting drive-bys with this group's opinions as though it's gospel. This site loved Buzzfeed for Pete's sake. 🤣

He no doubt never questions the "fact checker" as long as its results please him.

Number of points and conclusions from the video that he has shown to be wrong? ZERO.

🤡

• Like 2

The problem is all these wars breaking out are being run by countries that hate America and feel emboldened by how weak we have become on the world stage. Russia started a war because Biden and Zelenskyy were trying to violate Russians terms to not have tanks on their doorstep. Real leaders wouldn’t have done that but if they did Russia wouldn’t have had the balls to do what they did. But since we are viewed as weak and pathetic they didn’t give a shit: Same with Iran and Palestine. They kill the Jews because they know America is too weak right now because they are too worried about paying for military abortions and getting transgender surgeries 

• Thanks 4

Every person you see supporting Hamas in the US voted Biden. You can tell as soon as you see them they vote democrat. I think most lefties view this  as Brown vs White thing, and since it was mostly white people getting killed they are ok with it. And that is not hyperbole. If you check the outrage that lefties has over death in America, they only care about white officer/black criminal deaths, and then any white person killing any black person. That’s it. There is no surprise at all most democrats in America not only won’t disavow this terrorist act but they actually agree it’s justifiable 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 10/16/2023 at 5:11 PM, Nolebull813 said:

There is no surprise at all most democrats in America not only won’t disavow this terrorist act but they actually agree it’s justifiable  ↳

It's almost like how most Republicans try to justify Russia's invasion of Ukraine. 

👇

On 10/16/2023 at 5:03 PM, Nolebull813 said:

Russia started a war because Biden and Zelenskyy were trying to violate Russians terms to not have tanks on their doorstep. ↳

It's almost like Democrats and Republicans both have a hard time thinking for themselves. 

• Like 1

Every person you see supporting Hamas in the US voted Biden.

If there’s a more foolish post on this side, someone please share.  I may be mistaken as after all… it’s this side.  

You can tell as soon as you see them they vote democrat. I think most lefties view this  as Brown vs White thing, and since it was mostly white people getting killed they are ok with it. And that is not hyperbole. If you check the outrage that lefties has over death in America, they only care about white officer/black criminal deaths, and then any white person killing any black person. That’s it. There is no surprise at all most democrats in America not only won’t disavow this terrorist act but they actually agree it’s justifiable 

Close, but no cigar.  This is completely idiotic, but can’t match your headliner above.  👍🏻

1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

Care to explain?  
Or is it an OH defect?  

Gunna really throw you a political curve… get ready!  The site also rates democrat propaganda rubbish similarly.  
If the shoe fits. 

Thanks for playing Ohio. 👍🏻

LOL...One only needs to look at Dave's analyses of CNN and FNC to see the flaws/slants in his methodology. "CNN has failed 2 fact checks in the past 5 years." I mean, they've literally failed dozens.  🤷‍♂️

But while we're on the subject, (and weird potshot attempts at residency notwithstanding lol) what factual objections do you have with the Mail's Hamas story?

34 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

LOL...One only needs to look at Dave's

Dave?  Dave’s not here man :) 

analyses of CNN and FNC to see the flaws/slants in his methodology. "CNN has failed 2 fact checks in the past 5 years." I mean, they've literally failed dozens.  🤷‍♂️

How many for Fox and thx for your “opinion”

But while we're on the subject, (and weird potshot attempts at residency notwithstanding lol)

The subject of bs propaganda links?  

Not lol, Lulz for you… as if nobody on the board notices you acting like a puppy dog prior.  
The athletic spaz can defend himself. 

what factual objections do you have with the Mail's Hamas story?

My initial reply.  Life is too short to read toilet paper.  
I check source links before I read… and especially from the Mensa 5 on this side.

IMG_6663.jpeg

16 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

So, no factual errors in the piece that you're aware of.

You're choosing to just go straight to crying about the source, using an equally suspect source to do it.

Carry on. lol.

Not crying, just lecturing.  Carry on, lulz 

Not sure why, but I’ll waste more time and share that I read formerly called Twitter headers and check the source and don’t read the article if it’s democrat garbage bias after a source check.
I remove follows from my news feed for that.  
I setup formerly named Twitter to view the way I desire, with as little bs as possible… that’s just my opinion/position.  

4 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

If there’s a more foolish post on this side, someone please share.  I may be mistaken as after all… it’s this side.  

Close, but no cigar.  This is completely idiotic, but can’t match your headliner above.  👍🏻

So the supporters for HAMAS are right wingers? Make it make sense