Today's Critical Question For Florida State Fans

Rufus69

FSU needs to not play in this game. Their entire team is missing.

Lawsuits are the way to go forward. ESPN's collusion ruined a program in 10 minutes. Fuck them. I wouldn't even show up. Just pack it in until next year. I also would not at all particpate in the game day in Dublin v. Notre Dame.

They can cover it, but I wouldn't give one interview for Gameday or pre or post game.

18 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Did Norvell tell Tater Rodemaker that the freshman QB would start the Orange Bowl?  And that's the reason he portaled.

I can't get a straight answer outa my guy at Wildcat Central in Valdosta.................

Rufus>>

Who cares. Rodemaker sucks. He sticks it out when he was a bench rider. Now that he's asked to start he runs like a little Hoe. 

50 minutes ago, 181pl said:

FSU needs to not play in this game. Their entire team is missing.

Lawsuits are the way to go forward. ESPN's collusion ruined a program in 10 minutes. Fuck them. I wouldn't even show up. Just pack it in until next year. I also would not at all particpate in the game day in Dublin v. Notre Dame.

They can cover it, but I wouldn't give one interview for Gameday or pre or post game.

Sounds like a soft program to me. 

22 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

The most ridiculous and embarrassing fanbase/media in the country right now.

FSU is doing Miami a favor by going through this lawsuit. I think what’s gonna happen is it’s going to end up with the break up or realignment of all of college football. Hopefully it turns into us against them. Us being 117 D1 teams against 16 SEC teams.

3 hours ago, 181pl said:

No it sounds like a program that was screwed over by the collusion betweent the Sister Fuckers (BAMA) and ESPN.

Start winning national titles for a 100 years instead of being a girls school for years and coming get back to me.

Nobody thinks FSU was a top 4 team.  FSU fans state they were 2-0 vs the SEC Alabama is 9-0 vs the SEC. Georgia will destroy FSU. 

12 minutes ago, 181pl said:

FSU is doing Miami a favor by going through this lawsuit. I think what’s gonna happen is it’s going to end up with the break up or realignment of all of college football. Hopefully it turns into us against them. Us being 117 D1 teams against 16 SEC teams.

It is like that now and the SEC has won 13 of the last 17 titles. FSU only has 3 national titles 2 should not count 1993 and 2013 are bogus.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 181pl said:

I really don't understand any of this post.

What's going to happen is if Florida State wants to leave badly enough they'll have to dish out $575 million most likely. They knew what they were signing up for.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, RedZone said:

I really don't understand any of this post.

What's going to happen is if Florida State wants to leave badly enough they'll have to dish out $575 million most likely. They knew what they were signing up for.

Sir....North Morven has calculated FSU's exit fee at ONLY...$572 million.

Try to be more accurate...............

Rufus>>

let’s face it, the ACC did not represent FSU at all in  the CFP proceedings as they should have. They’ve also fallen way behind in contracts with ESPN. When you sign everything over to the ACC, you’re expecting them to advocate for your position and that did not happen. They’ll get out of the ACC if they want to. One way or another. and FSU has three legit national titles. Georgia has a fake one. They lost their last game to Alabama in the SEC kiss your sister game and somehow were allowed into the playoff anyway in 2021. That was bogus. Last year was good. 1980 was good. But they played a weak Notre Dame team in the sugar bowl game  based on the  bowl alliances back then. 

1 hour ago, 181pl said:

let’s face it, the ACC did not represent FSU at all in  the CFP proceedings as they should have. 

You have no way of knowing this and thus are just making it up.

I also love the unhinged rantings of FSU fans on this.

On one hand, they decry the "bias" being displayed by SEC interests and ESPN but on the other hand they want ACC interests to go to bat for FSU for no other reason than...bias?

What should they have done? Burned down the conference room? Held the other members hostage?