Arizona-OU

steeler01

3 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

This is more on OU then Arizona doing anything good. 

Arnold is an awful QB

Well it’s kind of like the BG vs Cen10 game Where Cen10 turned the ball over 6 times in the first half alone….

So either BG was the Better team or they were not…. 🤣

That was Awful though, I would have taken the +8.5 you had on this all day…. I figured this would be a close game….

1 minute ago, THEOC89 said:

Well it’s kind of like the BG vs Cen10 game Where Cen10 turned the ball over 6 times in the first half alone….

So either BG was the Better team or they were not…. 🤣

That was Awful though, I would have taken the +8.5 you had on this all day…. I figured this would be a close game….

Arnold runs the ball at the end on 4th and 20. The fucker had plenty of chances to take off and didn't, but chose to do it on 4th and 20 at the end of the game

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, RedZone said:

He definitely got a little better and more in a rhythm. 

All in all not a total disaster for his first start.

I'm pretty sure he's going to be the starting QB for OU when they play LSU though.

2024 QBs

USC - Miller Moss

Oklahoma - Sam Arnold

LSU  - Garrett Nussmeier will make his first collegiate start vs Wisconsin. I guess we'll see what he's all about for a full game. 

He's a Louisiana kid that prepped at Marcus High School in Texas. Has an absolute cannon for an arm.

This is one reason why bowl games are still important....

9 minutes ago, RedZone said:

2024 QBs

USC - Miller Moss

Oklahoma - Sam Arnold

LSU  - Garrett Nussmeier will make his first collegiate start vs Wisconsin. I guess we'll see what he's all about for a full game. 

He's a Louisiana kid that prepped at Marcus High School in Texas. Has an absolute cannon for an arm.

Who the fuck is Sam Arnold

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, RedZone said:

2024 QBs

USC - Miller Moss

Oklahoma - Sam Arnold

Remember when I told you Arizona was really good and you laughed? Just curious on your thoughts now. Please share… Arizona vs Tulane who you got??? 🤣

25 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

Remember when I told you Arizona was really good and you laughed? Just curious on your thoughts now. Please share… Arizona vs Tulane who you got??? 🤣

Oklahoma actually dominated Arizona....

No team wins turning the ball over 6 times, right?

I mean that's what you said when Mississippi State beat Arizona this year. You cried about some turnovers and this and that and the other.

You people never remember what you say on this forum though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Oklahoma actually dominated Arizona....

No team wins turning the ball over 6 times, right?

I mean that's what you said when Mississippi State beat Arizona this year. You cried about some turnovers and this and that and the other.

You people never remember what you say on this forum though.

I do remember. And that doesn’t matter because there’s still a difference between a great team turning the ball over because of a few bad-luck plays and a great defense forcing turnovers. Regardless, Oklahoma had their defense at basically full strength. They were missing one key guy but were far healthier than they’d been all year. And they got shredded. 

If you’re being honest, Arizona was a couple easy throws away from putting 45+ on Oklahoma. Throws Fifita makes 98/100. And add in the “touchdown” and consider the fact that a huge chunk of Oklahoma’s stats come off of two big plays… and it’s a miracle OU kept it that close. Arizona wins that game 9/10. With or without Gabriel or any other starter. In reality, this was a poor performance from Arizona. Defense played as expected, offense left a ton out there. Against a Brent Venables defense that had 15 practices to prepare for exactly what they saw. Good luck in the SEC, boys. Tell em the PAC 12 said hi.

• Haha 2