It's So Comical Watching maga Blame Biden and Judicial System For donald raping E. Jean Carroll!!!

RedZone

5 hours ago, concha said:

The most terrifying thing is that there was no evidence he raped anyone, but in an area of the country that hates his politics they can do their best to ruin him anyway.

You're welcome.

I've said it before many times. No Republican can get a fair jury in NYC or Washington DC, and no Democrat ever has to worry about being convicted there. If the Republicans ever get control of all branches of the federal government, radical change must be taken to remedy that situation.

Either,

1. Take all cases involving a politician of either party, out of the Atlantic Coast states, and move them to the center of this country, or,

2a. Narrow Washington DC into a much smaller area, (returning the outer ring of it to Maryland and Virginia), and turn it into a tourist attraction, and

2b. Move the Capitol (the seat of the federal government) to the center of the nation. Nebraska would be perfect in my view. Brazil did it...moving their capitol to Brasilia. If they can do it, so can we.

11 hours ago, concha said:

The most terrifying thing is that there was no evidence he raped anyone, but in an area of the country that hates his politics they can do their best to ruin him anyway.

You're welcome.

LOL...it was an "area" he grew up in and the people there know him best....and they don't drink his Kool-Aid...no evidence he raped her??...that's not what a jury said Don...and why didn't/wouldn't Donny take the stand during the first trial and say why he was innocent??...hummm.....because he was guilty....remember that you will be voting for a rapist in Nov...😉

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

I've said it before many times. No Republican can get a fair jury in NYC or Washington DC, and no Democrat ever has to worry about being convicted there. If the Republicans ever get control of all branches of the federal government, radical change must be taken to remedy that situation.

Either,

1. Take all cases involving a politician of either party, out of the Atlantic Coast states, and move them to the center of this country, or,

2a. Narrow Washington DC into a much smaller area, (returning the outer ring of it to Maryland and Virginia), and turn it into a tourist attraction, and

2b. Move the Capitol (the seat of the federal government) to the center of the nation. Nebraska would be perfect in my view. Brazil did it...moving their capitol to Brasilia. If they can do it, so can we.

You guys cry the same song every time your boy gets caught!...it's the jury's fault Trump commits crimes?!?...stop the B.S...I saw a segment on the case and 3 of the jurors were not even from NYC...there were from the suburbs....nice try champ...

So we need a whole new system of justice according to you??...one system where juries like Trump and one with juries that seek the truth?.....how sad is it that you clowns need to blame our judicial system every time Trump or his clown squad members (Rudy-Bannon-Navarro exc..) lose a case...man-up Trumpers and face reality...you support and worship a rapist...who made his victim VERY wealthy!....😉

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...it was an "area" he grew up in and the people there know him best....and they don't drink his Kool-Aid...no evidence he raped her??...that's not what a jury said Don...and why didn't/wouldn't Donny take the stand during the first trial and say why he was innocent??...hummm.....because he was guilty....remember that you will be voting for a rapist in Nov...😉

Yup.  

Small potatoes (USFL) 🤡

Once Trump got the notion of a big plan (for him), bye bye USFL. 

The TB Bandits owner died and Trump moved right in for the kill. 
His goal was to be an NFL owner.  That wasn’t happening.  

Hey, he got the W in court for the USFL!   $1!   

• Haha 1

How any male can side with a woman like Christine Blasey Ford or E Jean Carroll is beyond me. Guys like you have opened up a Giant rabbit hole where any woman can accuse a man of raping her 30 years ago, be believed and have serious political leverage. You guys need to wake up before the next victim is yourself!

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, DBP66 said:

So we need a whole new system of justice according to you??...one system where juries like Trump and one with juries that seek the truth?.....how sad is it that you clowns need to blame our judicial system every time Trump or his clown squad members (Rudy-Bannon-Navarro exc..) lose a case...man-up Trumpers and face reality...you support and worship a rapist...who made his victim VERY wealthy!....😉

If all that is what you got from what I posted, you're are way dumber than I thought you were. You probably actually believe that those trials would go exactly the same way if they were held in Wyoming, for example.

All we are asking for is equal treatment for both party's members, instead of selective enforcement of the laws based upon what party you belong to, which includes persecution instead of prosecution for anyone who opposes your policies or beliefs. These Democratic AGs and judges and prosecutors and juries will go, and have gone through whatever measures they can dream up, (e.g. extending statutes of limitation, making up crimes that have no victims and have never been used against anyone else in the history of this planet).

By the way...and I know that you already know this...Trump was acquitted of rape and called it sexual assault or some such thing.

ef0ab54675c277f8.png

This is who was Trump's wife at the time of the alleged assault. Why would he have anything to do with someone who looks like E Jean Carroll? Americans aren't buying that. 

I doubt if he would even do that accuser with your dick, much less with his own.

752c882b05eb1ac1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

If all that is what you got from what I posted, you're are way dumber than I thought you were. You probably actually believe that those trials would go exactly the same way if they were held in Wyoming, for example.

All we are asking for is equal treatment for both party's members, instead of selective enforcement of the laws based upon what party you belong to, which includes persecution instead of prosecution for anyone who opposes your policies or beliefs. These Democratic AGs and judges and prosecutors and juries will go, and have gone through whatever measures they can dream up, (e.g. extending statutes of limitation, making up crimes that have no victims and have never been used against anyone else in the history of this planet).

By the way...and I know that you already know this...Trump was acquitted of rape and called it sexual assault or some such thing.

ef0ab54675c277f8.png

This is who was Trump's wife at the time of the alleged assault. Why would he have anything to do with someone who looks like E Jean Carroll? Americans aren't buying that. 

I doubt if he would even do that accuser with your dick, much less with his own.

752c882b05eb1ac1.jpg

there is no "selective" enforcement....that's the BS Trump is trying to sell to you...he commits crimes and then blames the people who go after him as Political Opponents who are ALWAYS on a "witch hunt"?!?!....it's bunch of B.S. you Trump clowns bought...just like the 1-6 guys in jail for their crimes are "hostages" who did no wrong....you guys got it all twisted to fit Trump's narrative. He's always innocent...hasn't committed any crimes and if he did commit a crime it was his "right' as a President....that's the B.S. he has sold you...SAD...😪

7 hours ago, Crusader12-0 said:

How any male can side with a woman like Christine Blasey Ford or E Jean Carroll is beyond me. Guys like you have opened up a Giant rabbit hole where any woman can accuse a man of raping her 30 years ago, be believed and have serious political leverage. You guys need to wake up before the next victim is yourself!

all Trump had to do was take the stand during the first trial and explain why he was innocent...and he choose NOT to....Why??....why would an innocent person NOT defend themselves?!?!....because he's guilty?...that's sure what it seems like....🙄

6 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

That dumbass actually has the gall to talk about seeking the truth.

Here's some truth for him.

The "victim" is a woman with a well-documented penchant for rape fantasies.

There is literally no "evidence" other than "he said, she said".

The alleged event is effectively the same plot as an episode of Law & Order, right down to the location in Bergdorf Goodman. That was apparently one of her favorite tv shows. 

No witnesses. 

She claims she still has the dress she wore when it supposedly happened. That dress was not even made until years later.

These are a bunch of children simply happy to see Trump being victimized. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, concha said:

The alleged event is effectively the same plot as an episode of Law & Order, right down to the location in Bergdorf Goodman. That was apparently one of her favorite tv shows. 

No witnesses. 

She claims she still has the dress she wore when it supposedly happened. That dress was not even made until years later.

LOL....there was no "he said, she said" Don....Trump refused to take the stand to defend himself?!?...WHY would an "innocent" man not defend himself Don??....hummm....you'll be voting for a rapist....."I just grab em' by the pussy".........😉

30 minutes ago, concha said:

No witnesses. 

"victimized"....LOL...LOL..LOL...oh poor Donny!....the guy everyone loves to pick on huh??....what a complete dope you are!....how's that Trump Kool-Aid tasting today Don..."I just grab em' be the pussy".....🤡

Since the 1970's the donald has been involved in close to 5,000 legal cases and lawsuits. He's lost close to 93% of these cases.

He's racking up the losses this year with many more to come!

Innocent every time though!! 😭😆😭

9 hours ago, Crusader12-0 said:

Could you side with Marla Maples?  😂 

IMG_8409.jpeg

Carroll is also a Democratic donor, and she went to the New York Dems and got them to extend the statute of limitations so that she could sue Trump. She claimed she wasn't sure what year it was, so she needed that to be extended to make sure what she claimed was covered. The Dems gladly accommodated her.

She also is the bitch who was quoted as saying that she thought rape was "sexy." 

• Thanks 1