Are The "Very Soft" Kansas City Chiefs A Dynasty?

RedZone

@steeler01 said last year the Kansas City Chiefs were very soft and would not win the Super Bowl and he didn't have them in his Top 5 teams.

If the Kansas City Chiefs win another Super Bowl their dynasty credentials would be unquestioned. 

I think the Kansas City Chiefs are going to win the Super Bowl this year.

22 minutes ago, RedZone said:

@steeler01 said last year the Kansas City Chiefs were very soft and would not win the Super Bowl and he didn't have them in his Top 5 teams.

If the Kansas City Chiefs win another Super Bowl their dynasty credentials would be unquestioned. 

There is another half to play. Let's see if k.c. still has gas in the tank as it should heat up.  And yes,  they practically are dynasty team with 6 straight AFC championship and 2 super bowl wins. They are consistently at or near the top similar to what the patriots did 

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

The Chiefs aren't soft this year and I'm on them today. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Bormio said:

KC’s defense is much improved over 3-5 years ago.  But Mahomes is the driving force on that team.  Mahomes has never been soft, even when the team around him was a bit so.  Jackson on the other hand …

Way improved. This is a defense that hasn't allowed more than a TD in the 2nd half all season long. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Game over

KC- Niners Rematch is what I have.  

How’s the SF turf for speed?  Lions rely on speed imo more than SF.  That and the road atmosphere will be tough for Det.  

I sure hope they can do it.  They’ll need turnovers and one helluva game by Goff and the OL.  St Brown will probably have to double Kelce’s output today. 

2 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

How’s the SF turf for speed?  Lions rely on speed imo more than SF.  That and the road atmosphere will be tough for Det.  

I sure hope they can do it.  They’ll need turnovers and one helluva game by Goff and the OL.  St Brown will probably have to double Kelce’s output today. 

I have 500 total on the niners.  400 -6.5 niners

5 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Of course.  👍🏻

Wife switched me to red wine and went back to sewing.  Smaller glass.  MUCH smaller.  😂 

Yeah i had 2 beers during K  game. Pacing myself. 

Phone will be going in bedroom at kickoff until at least halftime.