I apologize to all you preppy private school pukes!

ORabidOne

I sat back for a moment, and contemplated your sheltered plight! Of ALWAYS being exposed to the private school mindset, that WE are the BEST at EVERYTHING! It ain't REALLY your fault! It's that BULLSHIT Cali mindset, that has been in place since before I was stationed there in the late 1960's! That the WORLD revolves around YOU! That you have NO concept of REAL community! The end justifies the means with you boys! That you have NO concept of why kids in SOWEGA, with as much top tier talent as the Southern Section! Would have NO propensity to transfer to a given flavor of the month, like you preppy pukes do in SOCAL! It MEANS something to be a Thomasville Bulldog, Lowndes Viking, Tift Co. Bluedevil, Coffee Trojan, Valdosta Wildcat, or COLQUITT COUNTY PACKER! In the past two or so decades, I think that I can recall MAAAAYbe a dozen transfers within the area! And some were due to family situations!

That brings me to the assumption that your private school coaching and so call "PROGRAMS", are somehow superior to the toils of us peons in the rural SOUTH! I think that all of you boys in SOCAL would conclude that da STACHE is the gold standard for a coaching deity! TRUTH be KNOWN, he knows NOTHING about developing a program or having the successes, along the lines of the 151 game farce in Contra Costa County! Because privates in Cali HAVE NO PROGRAMS! Bruce Almighty couldn't carry Rush ProPst's jock! Because quite frankly, I don't think that your assistant coaching measures up to a TOP TIER program in Georgia! As evidenced by that defensive debacle I witnessed against a SOPHOMORE QB, starting his SECOND game for SJB! CONVERSELY, three of Coach ProPst's defensive assistants are at big time programs as we speak!(Georgia Southern, Georgia, and Alabama)! Our Certified Trainer affectionately calls our PROGRAM, The UNIVERSITY of Colquitt!

Here's a lil food for thought! HOW can those privates expect to acquire quality coaching, when it takes low six figures to live in La La Land? The highest paid coach in Georgia, would be living in a tent in Cali! If they wanted to get paid commensurate to the cost of living! They would go to Tejas or GEORGIA! Here's a lil factoid for you! Last summer, an assistant coach for the Chandler, Ariz. team contacted me, wanting to know how to get a leg up, for an opportunity to coach for the greatest coach in the country at COLQUITT! He had NO desire to go WEST!

You preppy pukes need to get your heads outta your asses and get with the program, pun intended! There is a GOOD reason why you boys shy away from playing BIG TIME PUBLIC'S in the South! We'll debunk that private school superiority bullshit! Just ask Bishop Sullivan! NOBODY has bitched slapped them like a REBUILDING Colquitt did!

• Confused 1

this post is not funny and boards on anti-Catholic ranting. In fact, Catholic schools were started in the US because Catholic were not allowed to attend public school due to anti-Catholic sentiment. I understand that you feel that your school i really good and maybe they are but there is no reason to be bigoted.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ORabidOne said:

I sat back for a moment, and contemplated your sheltered plight! Of ALWAYS being exposed to the private school mindset, that WE are the BEST at EVERYTHING! It ain't REALLY your fault! It's that BULLSHIT Cali mindset, that has been in place since before I was stationed there in the late 1960's! That the WORLD revolves around YOU! That you have NO concept of REAL community! The end justifies the means with you boys! That you have NO concept of why kids in SOWEGA, with as much top tier talent as the Southern Section! Would have NO propensity to transfer to a given flavor of the month, like you preppy pukes do in SOCAL! It MEANS something to be a Thomasville Bulldog, Lowndes Viking, Tift Co. Bluedevil, Coffee Trojan, Valdosta Wildcat, or COLQUITT COUNTY PACKER! In the past two or so decades, I think that I can recall MAAAAYbe a dozen transfers within the area! And some were due to family situations!

That brings me to the assumption that your private school coaching and so call "PROGRAMS", are somehow superior to the toils of us peons in the rural SOUTH! I think that all of you boys in SOCAL would conclude that da STACHE is the gold standard for a coaching deity! TRUTH be KNOWN, he knows NOTHING about developing a program or having the successes, along the lines of the 151 game farce in Contra Costa County! Because privates in Cali HAVE NO PROGRAMS! Bruce Almighty couldn't carry Rush ProPst's jock! Because quite frankly, I don't think that your assistant coaching measures up to a TOP TIER program in Georgia! As evidenced by that defensive debacle I witnessed against a SOPHOMORE QB, starting his SECOND game for SJB! CONVERSELY, three of Coach ProPst's defensive assistants are at big time programs as we speak!(Georgia Southern, Georgia, and Alabama)! Our Certified Trainer affectionately calls our PROGRAM, The UNIVERSITY of Colquitt!

Here's a lil food for thought! HOW can those privates expect to acquire quality coaching, when it takes low six figures to live in La La Land? The highest paid coach in Georgia, would be living in a tent in Cali! If they wanted to get paid commensurate to the cost of living! They would go to Tejas or GEORGIA! Here's lil factoid for you! Last summer, an assistant coach for the Chandler, Ariz. team contacted me, wanting to know how to get a leg up, for an opportunity to coach for the greatest coach in the country at COLQUITT! He had NO desire to go WEST!

You preppy pukes need to get your heads outta your asses and get with the program, pun intended! There is a GOOD reason why you boys shy away from playing BIG TIME PUBLIC'S in the South! We'll debunk that private school superiority bullshit! Just ask Bishop Sullivan! NOBODY has bitched slapped them like a REBUILDING Colquitt did!

Lol. This offended me almost as much as when Hillary referred to me as deplorable !

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Eddyr2 said:

this post is not funny a boards on anti-Catholic ranting. In fact, Catholicschools were started in the US because Catholic were not allowed to attend public school due to anti-Catholic sentiment. I understand that you feel that your school i really good and maybe they are but there is no reason to be bigoted.

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ, if you are SOOOOOOO thin skinned, perhaps you need to take your superiority bullshit ELSEWHERE! WHERE did I mention RELIGION? There are MANY PROTESTANT PRIVATES! And I don't think IMG HAS a RELIGION! And there are MANY, MANY GEORGIA privates without religious affiliation! In FACT, a FEW are MILITARY SCHOOLS, such as Woodward(Formerly Georgia Military Academy) Stratford Academy, Deerfield Windsor, Brookwood Academy, Tift Academy, Crisp Academy, Brentwood Academy, Gatewood Academy, John Milledge Academy, Brairwood Academy, Augusta Christian, Augusta Prep., Curtis Baptist Academy, John Hancock Academy, Davidson Fine Arts, Johnson Augusta, Georgia Military College, Benedictine, Thomas Jefferson Academy, Athens Christian Academy, Prince Avenue Christian, Athens Academy, Tattnall Square Academy, Valwood Academy, and Riverside Military Academy, Glynn Academy, McIntosh Co. Academy, and The Academy of Richmond County! And there are about two dozen privates in the ATL, that aren't CATHOLIC as well!

And SLOOOOOOOOW down there Padre! Your typing is becoming a tad incoherent!O.o

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Bozo rabid get off the Benzos u nut...get off the high horse until prosbt has enough balls to play a top 50 OOS team don’t post on the board 

I can post NOW THANK YOU!:) Since South Panola, American Heritage Plantation, FLAAAAWDA, Grayson, Camden Co., Roswell, Norcross, Millcreek, and Hoover were not only top fifty, but TOP TEN! And Tucker, and Tampon Plant were top FIFTY!

1 minute ago, ORabidOne said:

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ, if you are SOOOOOOO thin skinned, perhaps you need to take your superiority bullshit ELSEWHERE! WHERE did I mention RELIGION? There are MANY PROTESTANT PRIVATES! And I don't think IMG HAS a RELIGION! And there are MANY, MANY GEORGIA privates without religious affiliation! In FACT, a FEW are MILITARY SCHOOLS, such as Woodward(Formerly Georgia Military Academy) Stratford Academy, Deerfield Windsor, Brookwood Academy, Tift Academy, Crisp Academy, Brentwood Academy, Gatewood Academy, John Milledge Academy, Brairwood Academy, Augusta Christian, Augusta Prep., Curtis Baptist Academy, John Hancock Academy, Davidson Fine Arts, Johnson Augusta, Georgia Military College, Benedictine, Thomas Jefferson Academy, Athens Christian Academy, Prince Avenue Christian, Athens Academy, Tattnall Square Academy, Valwood Academy, and Riverside Military Academy, Glynn Academy, McIntosh Co. Academy, and The Academy of Richmond County! And there are about two dozen privates in the ATL, that aren't CATHOLIC as well!

you were talking about the SoCal private school who are all catholic...your post may have not been explicit but it did carry implicit biases. 

https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/explicit

https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/implicit

2 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Here's a lil food for thought! HOW can those privates expect to acquire quality coaching, when it takes low six figures to live in La La Land? The highest paid coach in Georgia, would be living in a tent in Cali! If they wanted to get paid commensurate to the cost of living! They would go to Tejas or GEORGIA! Here's a lil factoid for you! Last summer, an assistant coach for the Chandler, Ariz. team contacted me, wanting to know how to get a leg up, for an opportunity to coach for the greatest coach in the country at COLQUITT! He had NO desire to go WEST!

Say it ain't so? How did this situation turn out?

1 hour ago, Eddyr2 said:

this post is not funny and boards on anti-Catholic ranting. In fact, Catholic schools were started in the US because Catholic were not allowed to attend public school due to anti-Catholic sentiment. I understand that you feel that your school i really good and maybe they are but there is no reason to be bigoted.

HAHAHA talk about the very tip of an iceberg with this kat. Go check out some of his fine thoughts on the off topic forum.  Just make sure no kids are reading over your shoulder.  Wouldnt want the little ones to see such hatred at such a young age.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

AIs this where irony says hold my beer?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Eddyr2 said:

you were talking about the SoCal private school who are all catholic...your post may have not been explicit but it did carry implicit biases. 

https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/explicit

https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/implicit

Now, HOW the FUCK am I suppose to know that EVERY frickin private in SOCAL is CATHOLIC?xD You girls HAVE 10,000 schools! And just so you know, we in the SOUTH don't have issues with Catholics, like they do in Cali and up NORTH! As I had to splain to the father of our QB1, during preseason! I'm not prejudice, I think ALL private football teams are a JOKE! Those who CAN'T, RECRUIT!:)

29 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Now, HOW the FUCK am I suppose to know that EVERY frickin private in SOCAL is CATHOLIC?xD You girls HAVE 10,000 schools! And just so you know, we in the SOUTH don't have issues with Catholics, like they do in Cali and up NORTH! As I had to splain to the father of our QB1, during preseason! I'm not prejudice, I think ALL private football teams are a JOKE! Those who CAN'T, RECRUIT!:)

Just get the hell out of here with that nonsense Rab. Ga ain't shit!😆

What I think is truly disturbing is that this lunatic sits around and thinks up this stuff about high school football. You stated you’ve been tested and passed, passed for what? Lunatic seems reasonable. You do realize this is high school football you’re ranting about, right? A game played by 15-18 year old young men. This isn’t war, hunger, poverty, illness, IT’S HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL. Good God, get a life and take a deep breath!!

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

Many are born into bigotry and think nothing of it.  Those who transcend it's clutches are better off for it.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

THAT didn't happen in the SOUTHEAST there Skippy! We take EVERYBODY! HELL, we had to PAY the BLACK folk to integrate in my senior year at Moultrie Hi!