gardenstatecrawler Has Posted Almost 15,000 Times On His Forum..

RedZone

4 hours ago, Kcom said:

GSB can fight his own battles 

I just think most people on here are so focused on GSB that dudes like ga96, Los, redzone and PC Gridiron get free passes for the same shit that people say they hate GSB for 

I don’t recall the other 4 having doxxed anyone on the board 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kcom said:

Ga96 posted the faces of multiple posters as his profile picture

RedZone stalked nolebull and a few others through their twitters

PC Gridiron went to a game to seek out information on a specific poster 

There's three right there 

And GSB has done all three. The first on BOTH sites.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Edison69 said:

What's hysterical is the more GSB is vilified here, the more success he achieves. For instance, FloSports just extended his contract another four years through 2028!

Not really; and who exactly watches FloSports for football?

The majority of HSFB games can be streamed through NFHS, ESPN, YouTube, or the schools’ own athletic pages themselves. 

It’s not like he’s breaking viewing, and traffic records through FloSports’ football section. Get real.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

And GSB has done all three. The first on BOTH sites.

So because GSB does it then it's okay for them to do it?

Two wrongs don't make a right unless you some wannabe Don King like PC Gridiron who exploits kids for followers and manipulates them into thinking he can get them to college with connections he doesn't have 

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

How many posters boasted that Bishop Sycamore had 40 d1 prospects? Name them?

So someone lying somehow excuses everything I mentioned about other posters on here?

You are so blinded by your hatred of GSB you have allowed people to do far worse and fly under the radar but I guess your okay with kids being exploited as long as it's someone not named GSB because only then is it actually a problem? Do you not see the bullshit in that?

I will leave you complete morons with this 

Scum is scum regardless of their allegiance and maybe someone who actually has an ounce of damn IQ in their goddamn head may be smart enough to figure it out 

Two wrongs don't make a right but clearly you all are fine with minors being exploited by thugs like PC Gridiron and people like RedZone and ga96 doxing others just because they don't like GSB so clearly you people's blind hatred of GSB has destroyed any moral backbone this site may have had a decade ago but it's fitting that you have destroyed yourselves a long time ago because as always you jokers would rather hate one person than hate the scum of others as long as they agree with you on one person so let the hate carry yourself because you will all remain the absolute nothing you are

🖕adios losers, keep the blind hate going as you continue to allow thugs to poison the youth right under your nose because your too spineless to step up for the athletes you claim to give a shit about 

• Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, Kcom said:

Scum is scum regardless of their allegiance and maybe someone who actually has an ounce of damn IQ in their goddamn head may be smart enough to figure it out 

Two wrongs don't make a right but clearly you all are fine with minors being exploited by thugs like PC Gridiron and people like RedZone and ga96 doxing others just because they don't like GSB so clearly you people's blind hatred of GSB has destroyed any moral backbone this site may have had a decade ago but it's fitting that you have destroyed yourselves a long time ago because as always you jokers would rather hate one person than hate the scum of others as long as they agree with you on one person so let the hate carry yourself because you will all remain the absolute nothing you are

🖕adios losers, keep the blind hate going as you continue to allow thugs to poison the youth right under your nose because your too spineless to step up for the athletes you claim to give a shit about 

Adios Joe

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Kcom said:

So because GSB does it then it's okay for them to do it?

Two wrongs don't make a right unless you some wannabe Don King like PC Gridiron who exploits kids for followers and manipulates them into thinking he can get them to college with connections he doesn't have 

That’s not even remotely close to what I said, and I’m certain you know that. You’re clearly not trying to understand the point so, you are free to leave whenever you like:

You can chat with Joe, his alternate accounts, and if you’re lucky, Coach Roy may grace you with his presence.

https://www.nationalhsfb.com

By the way, I was born in the 90s. Use someone a little more my timeline, please.

#Wtf is Don King ?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Kcom said:

Are you done?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

That’s not even remotely close to what I said, and I’m certain you know that. You’re clearly not trying to understand the point so, you are free to leave whenever you like:

You can chat with Joe, his alternate accounts, and if you’re lucky, Coach Roy may grace you with his presence.

By the way, I was born in the 90s. Use someone a little more my timeline, please.

#Wtf is Don King ?

Don King killed a man.

On 3/30/2024 at 8:49 AM, Kcom said:

When you look at the biggest scum on this site they all share one thing in common

They are a bunch of hypocrites

They hate GSB and claim he does all this stuff yet they will always stoop to that level themselves when it benefits them

It's as if they don't realize that by doing the same stuff they claim he does it shows they don't have the moral high ground to say shit about it 

You clearly are mistaken thinking that logic rules here.

• Haha 1

On 3/30/2024 at 11:10 PM, Kcom said:

Punctuation is our friend when trying to make an argument that makes sense.

• Like 1

On 3/30/2024 at 10:58 PM, SeaShells21 said:

#Wtf is Don King ?

Now you're making me feel really old!

• Sad 1