gardenstatecrawler Has Posted Almost 15,000 Times On His Forum..

RedZone

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

In 2nd place is a made up St Frances persona by gardenstatecrawler.

In 3rd place is nobob813. 😭😭

Screenshot_20240202-075301-734.png

GSB isn’t just a weasel and a liar. He gets a kick out of posting peoples’ personal information to his board if you dare not agree with him completely.

Sick shit. 

I wouldn’t touch that board with a 39-and-a-half foot pole. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, 941Indian said:

GSB isn’t just a weasel and a liar. He gets a kick out of posting peoples’ personal information to his board if you dare not agree with him completely.

Sick shit. 

Indeed.

Calling States, Teams and Head Coaches pussies that don't play the OOS games they want to see must never get old to that sick crew.

There's definitely no football talk going on over there whatsoever.

I click on that forum every now and again just because it's there. I just shake my head when I do.

Power this and power that. 😭 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Indeed.

Calling States, Teams and Head Coaches pussies that don't play the OOS games they want to see must never get old to that sick crew.

There's definitely no football talk going on over there whatsoever.

I click on that forum every now and again just because it's there. I just shake my head when I do.

Power this and power that. 😭 

In fair case gsb ain’t lying when he called John Curtis a pussy

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, 941Indian said:

Sick shit. 

I'm glad you finally realized which site was his! 

3 hours ago, badrouter said:

I'm glad you finally realized which site was his! 

I think I’ll stay off of there, lest I dare to not kiss his ass and find my real name and a picture of my face on his timeline.

Someone on there said something along the lines that, “a guy from Louisiana on the PG board,” criticized GSB’s top 100 poll. And in retaliation, GSB posted a picture of @RedZone’s face and his real name to the board.

He posted @Atticus Finch’s real name and did the same to @HawgGoneIt, ever after being told multiple times to stop using it. 

But @THEOC89 got the worst of it, holy shit. The bastard went and posted his real name, where he worked, the logo of his employer, all of it. Complete and utter bullshit. And that’s just from some of what I’ve read on that board. Good grief.

On top of all of that, there’s no good explanation for how he supposedly “legally” collected peoples’ information and then turned around and used it to cyberbully people. 

Although there may not technically be laws on the books specifically about doxxing in all 50 states, what he did counts as cyberstalking and harassment in any honest court of law. And that is certainly illegal. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, 941Indian said:

I think I’ll stay off of there, lest I dare to not kiss his ass and find my real name and a picture of my face on his timeline.

Someone on there said something along the lines that, “a guy from Louisiana on the PG board,” criticized GSB’s top 100 poll. And in retaliation, GSB posted a picture of @RedZone’s face and his real name to the board.

He posted @Atticus Finch’s real name and did the same to @HawgGoneIt, ever after being told multiple times to stop using it. 

But @THEOC89 got the worst of it, holy shit. The bastard went and posted his real name, where he worked, the logo of his employer, all of it. Complete and utter bullshit. And that’s just from some what I’ve read on that board. Good grief.

On top of all of that, there’s no good explanation for how he supposedly “legally” collected peoples’ information and then turned around and used it to cyberbully people. 

Although there may not technically be laws on the books specifically about doxxing in all 50 states, what he did counts as cyberstalking and harassment in any honest court of law. And that is certainly illegal. 

Yes, he is a 1st Class POS…. He thinks he is some kind of HSFB Guru and he is nothing more then a disgusting, lying douchbag…. 

The saddest part is since he has no one overthere but himself and his fake profiles he try’s to come on here with fake profiles and post…. 🤣

All anyone needs to know about that scumbag is he banned @SeaShells21!!!…. How in the hell do you Ban and Bully a Girl!!!…. Especially one who is a great HSFB fan and super Knowledgeable about TX HSFB and HSFB in General!!!… Just a sad little man…. Good riddence to him and his board…. I will stop following HSFB before I ever go to that site again….

Also…. I have never and will never ever watch anything on FLO Sports or anything he is affiliated with…. 🤣🤣

• Thanks 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, 941Indian said:

But @THEOC89 got the worst of it, holy shit. The bastard went and posted his real name, where he worked, the logo of his employer, all of it. Complete and utter bullshit. And that’s just from some what I’ve read on that board. Good grief.

You forget that some on this site posted GSBs home address and intricate details about his children. That's much worse in my opinion. 

8 minutes ago, Edison69 said:

You forget that some on this site posted GSBs home address and intricate details about his children. That's much worse in my opinion. 

I never did any such thing, so why would he do it to me?….. I have never even posted his name…..

So since you want to defend his illegal BS why don’t you answer that question as to why he would post my name and my employer?…..

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Edison69 said:

While that is wrong as well, maybe he should talk that issue up personally with the person who did that to him and stop taking out his misguided anger out on people who have nothing to do with the situation.

Especially with people who he starts the bull#hit with.

Just saying.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, 941Indian said:

But @THEOC89 got the worst of it, holy shit. The bastard went and posted his real name, where he worked, the logo of his employer, all of it. Complete and utter bullshit. And that’s just from some of what I’ve read on that board. Good grief.

gardenstatecrawler did a Q&A with the head coach of Catholic (Baton Rouge) and he told the coach that he had lots of posters from Louisiana on his forum.

He used my screen name and real name to ask the coach two questions that supposedly came from me.

He has no members from Louisiana and I have never been a member of that forum nor will I ever be a member of that forum and I would not shed a tear if he got hit by a bus.. 

He and his breed are high school football cancers. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Consider yourself blessed.The guy claimed I was a racist because I had a different opinion of SFA then he did.

HA!…. He called me a racist too because I re-posted HIS OWN post of a tweet from a SFA player announcing he was Re-classifying for a 5th year of High School Football proving that SFA had 5th year players…. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1