gardenstatecrawler Has Posted Almost 15,000 Times On His Forum..

RedZone

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I respond to something that is posted. I don’t know or care what account is fake or not. I can proudly say I have never made a fake account in the history of me posting a message board 

I might have worded that weirdly.

That wasn’t a shot at you ☺️ What I am saying is; you will be having a normal conversation with GSB, and he might do something weird like tag his own second account into the conversation. 

Or he’ll comment with one of his other accounts; exclaiming that what GSB has said is genius or something 😌

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

I might have worded that weirdly.

That wasn’t a shot at you ☺️ What I am saying is; you will be having a normal conversation with GSB, and he might do something weird like tag his own second account into the conversation. 

Or he’ll comment with one of his other accounts; exclaiming that what GSB has said is genius or something 😌

I don’t know what’s real or what’s fake anymore. I just want to watch and talk football. Lol

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Exactly. And they act in the manner they claim to despise. Hypocrites. If the guy is who they say he is, then the last thing they should want to do is “get in the mud” with him. Why not ignore him and move on with your life? What’s the obsession? It’s weird. 

I don’t really think anyone is that obsessed with GSB. He does creepy, low down and inexcusable things to people. 

and he has a habit of pushing people into his own mud, then attempting to play the victim when he is either called out on it, or retaliated against.

If he didn’t do half of what he does, no one would ever say anything to him.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

I don’t really think anyone is that obsessed with GSB. He does creepy, low down and inexcusable things to people. 

and he has a habit of pushing people into his own mud, then attempting to play the victim when he is either called out on it, or retaliated against.

If he didn’t do half of what he does, no one would ever say anything to him.

TRUTH!!!!…. 🍻

• Like 2

SHORT joe had close to 8,000 posts removed from the off topic forum here because he was afraid of lawsuits and etc.

SHORT joe and nobob813 were peddling false information about Covid, making fun of people with Covid and all kinds of stupid bullshit.

I wish they would both die.

They are both total scum and deserve each other..

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, RedZone said:

SHORT joe had close to 8,000 posts removed from the off topic forum here because he was afraid of lawsuits and etc.

SHORT joe and nobob813 were peddling false information about Covid, making fun of people with Covid and all kinds of stupid bullshit.

This is the type of post I was talking about. You can’t complain to hate what you are guilty of. 

“they said all this stuff I disagree with. They are bad people”

”but you wish death on people, does that make you a bad person?”

“No it’s totally not the same! When they do it it’s bad and when I do it it’s ok” 

-Red Flag logic 

33 minutes ago, RedZone said:

He did that to have the racist stuff he has posted disappear.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/3/2024 at 9:27 AM, Atticus Finch said:

1st Amendment has nothing to do with it.

Josh is a bozo and that board will drop your IQ 100 points just by participating. 

Wouldn't you actually have to have an IQ of at least 100 for it to drop by 100 points? Some posters on here would be lucky if their IQ was 10 much less 100

• Haha 2

On 2/10/2024 at 10:21 AM, RedZone said:

How do you not realize the Irony in this?

You call out them for making fun of people getting a potential fatal illness then wish death on them yourself

You are literally stooping to their level in the span of 2 paragraphs 

• Thanks 1

On 2/2/2024 at 9:32 PM, 941Indian said:

I think I’ll stay off of there, lest I dare to not kiss his ass and find my real name and a picture of my face on his timeline.

Someone on there said something along the lines that, “a guy from Louisiana on the PG board,” criticized GSB’s top 100 poll. And in retaliation, GSB posted a picture of @RedZone’s face and his real name to the board.

He posted @Atticus Finch’s real name and did the same to @HawgGoneIt, ever after being told multiple times to stop using it. 

But @THEOC89 got the worst of it, holy shit. The bastard went and posted his real name, where he worked, the logo of his employer, all of it. Complete and utter bullshit. And that’s just from some of what I’ve read on that board. Good grief.

On top of all of that, there’s no good explanation for how he supposedly “legally” collected peoples’ information and then turned around and used it to cyberbully people. 

Although there may not technically be laws on the books specifically about doxxing in all 50 states, what he did counts as cyberstalking and harassment in any honest court of law. And that is certainly illegal. 

If your worried about people doxing other posters you probably shouldn't feel too safe on this site either 

There's at least 3 people I know for a fact actively stalked, harassed and doxxed other members even to the point of searching through someone's LinkedIn account to post a headshot, dropping a posters name through a Twitter post and going to a game to actively seek out someone's information from the shadows 

• Thumbs Down 1

8 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Missed that endearing post.  
Not surprised, either.  

Mission accomplished.  

IMG_9174.jpeg

IMG_9175.jpeg

When you look at the biggest scum on this site they all share one thing in common

They are a bunch of hypocrites

They hate GSB and claim he does all this stuff yet they will always stoop to that level themselves when it benefits them

It's as if they don't realize that by doing the same stuff they claim he does it shows they don't have the moral high ground to say shit about it 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Kcom said:

When you look at the biggest scum on this site they all share one thing in common

They are a bunch of hypocrites

They hate GSB and claim he does all this stuff yet they will always stoop to that level themselves when it benefits them

It's as if they don't realize that by doing the same stuff they claim he does it shows they don't have the moral high ground to say shit about it 

You are GSB himself or sleeping with him. 

• Haha 4

joe is complete garbage.

This asshole actually made fun of people who had Covid and died from Covid.

He then went on a posting spree here spreading so much misinformation about Covid and the whole nine yards he had to have every one of his posts removed, almost 8,000 of them removed.

Fact!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

You are GSB himself or sleeping with him. 

GSB can fight his own battles 

I just think most people on here are so focused on GSB that dudes like ga96, Los, redzone and PC Gridiron get free passes for the same shit that people say they hate GSB for 

1 hour ago, Kcom said:

I just think most people on here are so focused on GSB that dudes like ga96, Los, redzone and PC Gridiron get free passes for the same shit that people say they hate GSB for 

Nobody acts like him except him. He has been exposed for what he is.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kcom said:

Joe doxed people on his site (i.e. lots of personal information). He also stole the handles from people on prepgridiron to post fake information on his site as well. I don’t know of anybody else who has done this. 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

Joe doxed people on his site (i.e. lots of personal information). He also stole the handles from people on prepgridiron to post fake information on his site as well. I don’t know of anybody else who has done this. 

Ga96 posted the faces of multiple posters as his profile picture

RedZone stalked nolebull and a few others through their twitters

PC Gridiron went to a game to seek out information on a specific poster 

There's three right there 

46 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Nobody acts like him except him. He has been exposed for what he is.

Acts how? As I've already stated if doxing people is what you mean there are several posters who have done that already yet get a free pass because they are anti GSB just as certain posters were given free passes before simply for being outspoken against him 

14 minutes ago, Kcom said:

Acts how? As I've already stated if doxing people is what you mean there are several posters who have done that already yet get a free pass because they are anti GSB just as certain posters were given free passes before simply for being outspoken against him 

How many posters boasted that Bishop Sycamore had 40 d1 prospects? Name them?

• Like 2