gardenstatecrawler Has Posted Almost 15,000 Times On His Forum..

RedZone

1 hour ago, THEOC89 said:

HA!…. He called me a racist too because I re-posted HIS OWN post of a tweet from a SFA player announcing he was Re-classifying for a 5th year of High School Football proving that SFA had 5th year players…. 🤣

He doesn’t like it when you make sense using the words he tried to use to make sense.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, 941Indian said:

I think I’ll stay off of there, lest I dare to not kiss his ass and find my real name and a picture of my face on his timeline.

Someone on there said something along the lines that, “a guy from Louisiana on the PG board,” criticized GSB’s top 100 poll. And in retaliation, GSB posted a picture of @RedZone’s face and his real name to the board.

He posted @Atticus Finch’s real name and did the same to @HawgGoneIt, ever after being told multiple times to stop using it. 

But @THEOC89 got the worst of it, holy shit. The bastard went and posted his real name, where he worked, the logo of his employer, all of it. Complete and utter bullshit. And that’s just from some of what I’ve read on that board. Good grief.

On top of all of that, there’s no good explanation for how he supposedly “legally” collected peoples’ information and then turned around and used it to cyberbully people. 

Although there may not technically be laws on the books specifically about doxxing in all 50 states, what he did counts as cyberstalking and harassment in any honest court of law. And that is certainly illegal. 

I feel fortunate to have missed people's real names. I don't know any of your names, and it's probably better that way.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

haha I expected this reaction. I was with him in LA this week for the Grammy's. The guy is beloved by every high school coach that matters. Just look at the interviews on his site. He threw a party on Wednesday night in Hollywood that attracted the top coaches in the game. Not to mention famous recording artists like Lana Del Rey, Jelly Roll, Noah Kahan, Lainey Wilson, Kelsea Ballerini, etc. Everyone is the room was kissing his ring. And here y'all are taking shots while he's achieving greatness. Carry on.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Edison69 said:

haha I expected this reaction. I was with him in LA this week for the Grammy's. The guy is beloved by every high school coach that matters. Just look at the interviews on his site. He threw a part on Wednesday night in Hollywood that attracted the top coaches in the game. Not to mention famous recording artists like Lana Del Rey, Jelly Roll, Noah Kahan, Lainey Wilson, Kelsea Ballerini, etc. Everyone is the room was kissing his ring. And here y'all are taking shots while he's achieving greatness. Carry on.

Did you say… Jelly Roll!?!

image.gif.b1044e9849f83e606c74ac6f80548515.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Edison69 said:

haha I expected this reaction. I was with him in LA this week for the Grammy's. The guy is beloved by every high school coach that matters. Just look at the interviews on his site. He threw a part on Wednesday night in Hollywood that attracted the top coaches in the game. Not to mention famous recording artists like Lana Del Rey, Jelly Roll, Noah Kahan, Lainey Wilson, Kelsea Ballerini, etc. Everyone is the room was kissing his ring. And here y'all are taking shots while he's achieving greatness. Carry on.

Child, child . . . 

For one, how many of these beloved coaches are aware of what he is writing about them behind their backs?

Two; You don’t know any of us, and we don’t know you. You do not know how any of us live, and we do not know how you live. For all you know, we could all be on the same, “plateau of greatness” that you are placing him on; or, maybe even higher.

As far as his prestigious interviews go, He has 12 interviews with a total combined 2,000 views on the YouTube page; and half of those views are likely the football teams’ and coaches’ friends and families watching said videos.

He burned his bridges with the majority of the high school football scene after being ousted as the mastermind behind the Bishop Sycamore debacle. He burned his bridge with Texas by calling the states’ coaches, “cowards” and its teams mediocre and unworthy of top 25 rankings. Florida and California will unfortunately be next with the trend he is on.

After that, he won’t have a basis to cater to and after the mainstream world sees how he conducts himself on a daily basis by publicly showcasing their names and livelihoods; after they  merely disagree with his egotistical and opinionated viewpoints, they’re going to view him as someone not mentally susceptible of retaining a professional stature or evening talking to.

So, please child.

Spare us the, “He’s a baller and we’re just peasants talk”,

Please and Thank You.

• Thanks 4
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

He doesn’t like it when you make sense using the words he tried to use to make sense.

He made fun of black kids from Hoover going to different HBCU schools several years ago implying they were dumb. That was the most racist thing I have ever had anybody post to me. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Edison69 said:

You mean the Interviews he has to post over here under fake profiles because no one even looks at them on his site?…. 🤣

Go back to your own site Bozo, no one wants you here…..

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

Child, child . . . 

For one, how many of these beloved coaches are aware of what he is writing about them behind their backs?

Two; You don’t know any of us, and we don’t know you. You do not know how any of us live, and we do not know how you live. For all you know, we could all be on the same, “plateau of greatness” that you are placing him on; or, maybe even higher.

As far as his prestigious interviews go, He has 12 interviews with a total combined 2,000 views on the YouTube page; and half of those views are likely the football teams’ and coaches’ friends and families watching said videos.

He burned his bridges with the majority of the high school football scene after being ousted as the mastermind behind the Bishop Sycamore debacle. He burned his bridge with Texas by calling the states’ coaches, “cowards” and its teams mediocre and unworthy of top 25 rankings. Florida and California will unfortunately be next with the trend he is on.

After that, he won’t have a basis to cater to and after the mainstream world sees how he conducts himself on a daily basis by publicly showcasing their names and livelihoods; after they  merely disagree with his egotistical and opinionated viewpoints, they’re going to view him as someone not mentally susceptible of retaining a professional stature or evening talking to.

So, please child.

Please and Thank You.

He blasted Hoover and Niblett for losing to IMG over and over. 

• Like 1

On 2/2/2024 at 10:49 PM, Edison69 said:

You forget that some on this site posted GSBs home address and intricate details about his children. That's much worse in my opinion. 

No one here doxxed him.  I believe he identified himself.  Are you another GSB fake account?  It seems as though you are.

• Like 3

On 2/3/2024 at 5:21 PM, SeaShells21 said:

Child, child . . . 

So, please child.

Please and Thank You.

With his side hustle GSB has generated over $500,000 in just three years. And much of that money has been donated to high schools in under served communities like Dallas, LA, Miami, Baltimore, etc. All of us that have benefited will always be thankful for his generosity. 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, Edison69 said:

With his side hustle GSB has generated over $500,000 in just three years. And much of that money has been donated to high schools in under served communities like Dallas, LA, Miami, Baltimore, etc. All of us that have benefited will always be thankful for his generosity. 

Interesting.

You two must spend quite a bit of time together for you to know these discreet details about his livelihood.

Since you included yourself amongst those who have been benefited; I can only assume you are a coach in one of the four aforementioned communities?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Edison69 said:

The party was a wonderful mix of high school sports and music. I personally loved meeting Noah Kahan and Lana Del Rey.

Pic1.jpg

Pic2.jpg

Pic3.jpg

Pic4.jpg

So let me get this straight….. You are Supposedly a HSFB Coach Hanging out with Bozo at his party….

You then decided to take it upon yourself to go post on a HSFB message Board about How Great Garden State Bozo is and post pictures of the event including a picture of Bozo but excluding a picture yourself with Bozo of course…. 🤣

So Sure, I totally believe that this is not another one of Bozo’s fake accounts…. 🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Is Jelly Roll a big star?

Ok, not a football coach.  My bad.  He does like having his picture taken with ex-convicts doesn't he?  A big missed opportunity though not getting photos of all the adoring coaches.  Like going all the way to Bradenton for a photo op and missing the money shot of the coach accepting the $5,000 check.

• Haha 2