Biden’s world

19 minutes ago, concha said:

Vote Dem...

Pittsburgh Police Will No Longer Respond to 911 Calls Involving Thefts, Harassment, and Burglary Alarms Due to Staffing Shortages After Former Mayor Froze Police Hiring in Response to the BLM Riots in 2020

And then you’ll be arrested for assault when defending your home….dems always making sense.

2 hours ago, concha said:

Vote Dem...

Pittsburgh Police Will No Longer Respond to 911 Calls Involving Thefts, Harassment, and Burglary Alarms Due to Staffing Shortages After Former Mayor Froze Police Hiring in Response to the BLM Riots in 2020

Show me anything that says they did this because of the 20 riots.  Or because of staffing shortages related to the riots.  You are a liar.  End of story.  Loser

How many times are you going to lie to push your bullshit narrative?  Of course, I AM AN IDIOT believes what you say but nobody else does.  

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

Show me anything that says they did this because of the 20 riots.  Or because of staffing shortages related to the riots.  You are a liar.  End of story.  Loser

How many times are you going to lie to push your bullshit narrative?  Of course, I AM AN IDIOT believes what you say but nobody else does.  

They currently are short of their manning targets, Dummy.

Here you go:

https://www.wtae.com/article/pittsburgh-council-approves-police-overhaul-measures/33448853

“Send me to Congress……July 6th”

also apologized for calling the murderer in GA “illegal” and still hasn’t called Ms. Reilly’s family.

His rally today had more reporters then supporters, while Trump walk into a packed UFC arena to a standing ovation.

Looks the the SOTU drugs wore off 🤣🤣🤣

Great job Walter aka Joe 

• Haha 1

https://www.natesilver.net/p/democrats-are-hemorrhaging-support

Democrats are hemorrhaging support with voters of color

The trend is real in polls, and in at least some election results.

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.ama

MAR 15, 2024

It’s worth pointing out that Black voters overall are still heavily Democratic. But going from 97 percent of the vote to 90 percent — not to mention 80 percent as more recent polls have found — is an enormous problem for the party. Democrats have become increasingly dependent on the votes of college graduates, but college grads are the minority — about 40 percent of people aged 25 and older have a bachelor’s degree or higher, and the share is no longer really increasing as the number of Americans attending college is leveling off, particularly among men. Without winning huge majorities of Black voters, and solid majorities of Hispanics and Asian Americans, Democrats’ electoral math doesn’t add up to a majority.

Let’s keep it to that, for now. Although Burn-Murdoch’s theory is plausible — that Democrats’ increasing progressivism and generational turnover is the root of the problem — that’s something that deserves a longer analysis. What he’s seeing in the data shouldn’t be dismissed as some kind of outlier, however. It’s been replicated in poll after poll, and it has become increasingly apparent in election results, too.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

It STILL doesn't say what you said it does...idiot.  Try reading without attaching your own bullshit to it.  Liar.  

I'm sorry you are too stupid to be able to see that the woke bullshit of you people is behind it.

Dummy.

1 minute ago, concha said:

I'm sorry you are too stupid to be able to see that the woke bullshit of you people is behind it.

Dummy.

Yes, you are sorry.  You are angry.  You are in a cult.  You are an idiot.  

I am fully aware of what is behind it because I read.  I understand context and you do not.  Now go defend your racist/rapist/treasonous/deplorable leader.  

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

Yes, you are sorry.  You are angry.  You are in a cult.  You are an idiot.  

I am fully aware of what is behind it because I read.  I understand context and you do not.  Now go defend your racist/rapist/treasonous/deplorable leader.  

I laugh at you, Dummy.

You call me angry and all that shit while being completely oblivious to just how angry your posts to me are.

I live in your tiny melon. Rent free, of course.

Maybe you do some introspection and also have a look at your guy, who has been credibly accused of sexual assault and is doing nothing to stop an invasion of millions. Dummy.

🤣

• Haha 1

US drops out of top twenty happiest countries in the world for the first time ever after plunging eight places and ranking as low as 62 - after Mexico and Guatemala - among the under-30s, league table reveals

• Among under-30s, the US was ranked 62nd for happiness — below Mexico
  • US is now unhappier than it has ever been before, results show 

1 hour ago, concha said:

US drops out of top twenty happiest countries in the world for the first time ever after plunging eight places and ranking as low as 62 - after Mexico and Guatemala - among the under-30s, league table reveals

• Among under-30s, the US was ranked 62nd for happiness — below Mexico
  • US is now unhappier than it has ever been before, results show 

Well, it is after all called the "pursuit" of happiness.  It isn't guaranteed. 

https://tippinsights.com/bidenflation-hits-18-0-hurting-americans/

Bidenflation Hits 18.0%, Hurting Americans

Americans continue to feel the pain of inflation amidst stagnant wage growth and high interest rates.

• Bidenflation at 18.0% erodes Americans’ purchasing power
  • Annualized Bidenflation steady at 5.9%, nearly double the CPI
  • Core prices are stubborn at 3.8%

Inflation-And-Food-Prices-Are-The-Top-Ec

TIPP-CPI--Feb-2021--Feb-2024----Change.p