Biden’s world

2 minutes ago, tommygun58 said:

Seattle is filled with people who hate the country and that’s their right to do. I think the people wearing the American Flags should have known better. They might not be political publicly, but they should know enough to know Seattle is not a place for patriotism. At least not American patriotism. 

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Seattle is filled with people who hate the country and that’s their right to do. I think the people wearing the American Flags should have known better. They might not be political publicly, but they should know enough to know Seattle is not a place for patriotism. At least not American patriotism. 

Fuck that….its ok for “them” to wear dresses, so fair game.

• Haha 1

Seattle is the place where left wingers captured and created autonomous and occupied zones of state and federal land in an attempt to establish sovereign land not affiliated with the United States. 

Treason, theft and violence were just some of the tactics used by these left wingers. It was cheered on.

Left wingers who cried about 1/6 were cheering on these domestic terrorists calling it the summer of love. With fire burning in the background.  

if memory serves these terrorists and anarchists also boarded up a police station. 

All of this was swept under the rug as being justified  about a drug addict criminal dying in police custody. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Seattle is the place where left wingers captured and created autonomous and occupied zones of state and federal land in an attempt to establish sovereign land not affiliated with the United States. 

Treason, theft and violence were just some of the tactics used by these left wingers. It was cheered on.

Left wingers who cried about 1/6 were cheering on these domestic terrorists calling it the summer of love. With fire burning in the background.  

if memory serves these terrorists and anarchists also boarded up a police station. 

All of this was swept under the rug as being justified  about a drug addict criminal dying in police custody. 

They would be prime targets for a gang like MS13. An easy conquest, who are the hippies going to call? Can’t call the police, they boarded up the station…morons.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Fuck that….its ok for “them” to wear dresses, so fair game.

I’m just saying. You can’t go to a place who hates the country with USA gear on. 

I live in an area where there are US flags and Blue Lives matter flags everywhere.  if people were wearing BLM, Antifa, transgender and other left wing outfits, it would be condemned. 

Seattle, Portland and most major Cali cities are occupied by people who generally hate the U.S. it’s hard to do anything about it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I’m just saying. You can’t go to a place who hates the country with USA gear on. 

I live in an area where there are US flags and Blue Lives matter flags everywhere.  if people were wearing BLM, Antifa, transgender and other left wing outfits, it would be condemned. 

Seattle, Portland and most major Cali cities are occupied by people who generally hate the U.S. it’s hard to do anything about it. 

You support people who voted NO on everything that would help citizens and NO on everything that would help our veterans.  You know, those people who defend your right to be a traitor and a horrible person.  

You not only are wrong about everything but you are wrong and a fearful person who thinks he is religious.  LMAO!!!!!  Good luck with your fake Christianity and your fake patriotism.  You obviously are the one who hates this country.

4 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

You support people who voted NO on everything that would help citizens and NO on everything that would help our veterans.  You know, those people who defend your right to be a traitor and a horrible person.  

You not only are wrong about everything but you are wrong and a fearful person who thinks he is religious.  LMAO!!!!!  Good luck with your fake Christianity and your fake patriotism.  You obviously are the one who hates this country.

You just stuck my posts into a computer and asked for it to give you the opposite response. Lol. 

You are the king of just saying “wrong” and “not true” while offering zero counterpoint. You try and rewrite history and gaslight people into thinking they didn’t see what they seen. 

Just because you are easily duped doesn’t mean everyone else is 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

You just stuck my posts into a computer and asked for it to give you the opposite response. Lol. 

You are the king of just saying “wrong” and “not true” while offering zero counterpoint. You try and rewrite history and gaslight people into thinking they didn’t see what they seen. 

Just because you are easily duped doesn’t mean everyone else is 

No.  You are just lying.  Prove what you said is true or stfu.  Liar.  

51 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

The reliance on crackpot videos to make your "point" is the clearest sign of a totally bankrupt intellect.

Ironically enough Nolebull813 only thinks RFK, Jr. is "honest" on this and not on, say, climate change.

So transparent.

1. He won a federal lawsuit about it. It’s not some political talking points. It’s not an opinion piece. 

2. you can be right on one subject but that doesn’t mean you are automatically right on other subjects 

• Like 1