Biden’s world

4 hours ago, concha said:

Seattle closes gifted and talented schools because they had too many white and Asian students, with progressive school board boss branding black parents who complained about closures 'tokenized'

Of course you screw this up too.  I know IronLady isn't interested in learning what this is about.  You...way too involved in your crusade against Democracy, and you seem unable to tell the truth, exactly like your cult leader.  You for sure are not interested in the truth, it is way to nuanced and full of ideas that scare the hell out of you.  

Maybe one day you will ask yourself why you get so upset about inclusion and providing kids with a richer learning environment.  All ideas that are proven beneficial to a well-adjusted adult.  I know why but you don't seem interested.  

Don't bother with replying, I won't read it.  Your opinions are laughable.  

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

Of course you screw this up too.  I know IronLady isn't interested in learning what this is about.  You...way too involved in your crusade against Democracy, and you seem unable to tell the truth, exactly like your cult leader.  You for sure are not interested in the truth, it is way to nuanced and full of ideas that scare the hell out of you.  

Maybe one day you will ask yourself why you get so upset about inclusion and providing kids with a richer learning environment.  All ideas that are proven beneficial to a well-adjusted adult.  I know why but you don't seem interested.  

This is a tour de force of stupid.

• Haha 3

On 4/3/2024 at 12:21 PM, World Citizen said:

How did he screw it up? Because you said so World Moron?

Don’t bother replying…people get dumber reading your posts.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

How did he screw it up? Because you said so World Moron?

Don’t bother replying…people get dumber reading your posts.

You remain dumb because you don't read my posts.  All it takes is effort and a little curiosity.  

How can you learn anything when you think you know everything already.  You knew nothing about this story except what concha posted and it was wrong.  If you really believe they closed schools because of too many white and Asian kids you would be wrong also.  Just look into it yourself. Don't take my word and definitely don't take concha's word.  

It's not mystery.  You just are not interested in the truth for some reason.  

1 minute ago, World Citizen said:

You remain dumb because you don't read my posts.  All it takes is effort and a little curiosity.  

How can you learn anything when you think you know everything already.  You knew nothing about this story except what concha posted and it was wrong.  If you really believe they closed schools because of too many white and Asian kids you would be wrong also.  Just look into it yourself. Don't take my word and definitely don't take concha's word.  

It's not mystery.  You just are not interested in the truth for some reason.  

Saw it on several news outlets…guess they’re all wrong 🤔

I think what world citizen, not to be confused with American citizen is saying is he doesn’t want it to be true which means whatever he feels is the answer is, in fact, the answer. 

he believes his opinions are facts, regardless of what reality dictates.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Saw it on several news outlets…guess they’re all wrong 🤔

No you didn't.  What are you missing here?  The schools are closing...they are not closing because too many white and Asian people attend.  If you did see that on the news it was on Fox and we already know they lie when they are on the air.  

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I think what world citizen, not to be confused with American citizen is saying is he doesn’t want it to be true which means whatever he feels is the answer is, in fact, the answer. 

he believes his opinions are facts, regardless of what reality dictates.

Whenever the day comes when you are right about anything...I will give your opinion consideration.  

#fakechristian

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Here is a small example of why most right leaning people don’t accept the fake outrage about 1/6

LOL..."fake outrage"??....you're "fake" American...."HANG MIKE PENCE...HANG MIKE PENCE"....😪

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL..."fake outrage"??....you're "fake" American...."HANG MIKE PENCE...HANG MIKE PENCE"....😪

So the few people that did that represent all republicans the same way all the rioters and looters represent all democrats. 

These were your brothers in arms 

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/2021/03/federal-officers-deploy-impact-munitions-tear-gas-at-downtown-portland-protesters.html?outputType=amp

The left wing rhetoric on this board probably radicalized this terrorist. He was doing the bidding of 66, WC and others here. Because I’m told by the totally not hypocritical left wingers on this board anyone who commits political violence is speaking on behalf of everyone that votes the same way. 66 come get your man. 

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2022/07/01/the-real-reason-washington-ignored-kavanaughs-would-be-killer-00043679

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1