Biden’s world

1 minute ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

They are shameless.

It's obvious and on the flip-side it's also a huge "fuck you" to millions of people who went the military route and those who were honest and have worked hard to pay off their loans.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, concha said:

It's obvious and on the flip-side it's also a huge "fuck you" to millions of people who went the military route and those who were honest and have worked hard to pay off their loans.

Might just piss off more then they please 🙏🏻

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

2. you can be right on one subject but that doesn’t mean you are automatically right on other subjects 

But your judgment that he's right on one and not the other is, again, an opinion.

You're not basing it on anything other than your preconceived political agenda.

3 hours ago, concha said:

Of course you're just lying about who qualifies for forgiveness. 

Which is pretty much how you always operate. I'm pretty sure you've lied about the loan forgiveness programs before.

Biden is canceling $7.4 billion in student debt for 277,000 borrowers. Here's who is eligible.

The plan allows people to receive forgiveness after they made at least 10 years of payments if they originally took out $12,000 or less in loans to pay for college; borrowers with larger loans are eligible after 20 or 25 years of repayment, depending on what types of loans they have. 

3 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Which is pretty much how you always operate. I'm pretty sure you've lied about the loan forgiveness programs before.

Biden is canceling $7.4 billion in student debt for 277,000 borrowers. Here's who is eligible.

The plan allows people to receive forgiveness after they made at least 10 years of payments if they originally took out $12,000 or less in loans to pay for college; borrowers with larger loans are eligible after 20 or 25 years of repayment, depending on what types of loans they have. 

You are lying as I made no comment on who "qualifies". Your response does nothing to change the point I made. 

Nothing.

5 minutes ago, concha said:

You are lying as I made no comment on who "qualifies". Your response does nothing to change the point I made. 

Nothing.

I guess that I should stop being amazed when you misrepresent something that is so easily quotable.

You said loan forgiveness was a "fuck you" to people who were "honest and worked hard to pay off their loans."

This means that you think those who got forgiveness were not honest and did not work hard to pay off their loans.

👇

4 hours ago, concha said:

Can't wait to see how concha tries to pretzel his way out of yet another case of simple comprehension.

Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory: 9 Behind-The-Scenes Facts About The  Classic Movie | Cinemablend

4 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

In 1980 college cost roughly 20K, in 2024 it is roughly 260K.  

Never fails.  If a thing is good for citizens, then it must be opposed.  Nearly every idea that helps families deal with an uncertain financial future is just bad policy.  Lowering prescription drug prices...No.  Health Insurance...take that away, especially if they have a medical condition already.  Bills to combat inflation...No.  Gun reform that 90% of the country wants...No.  

When was the last time you heard ANY Republican suggest a policy or any thought on anything that doesn't involve lying and hate?  

Just now, World Citizen said:

When was the last time you heard ANY Republican suggest a policy or any thought on anything that doesn't involve lying and hate?  

I'm not exaggerating when I say that every faux moral stance that concha takes is based on a lie.

He's done this before with loan forgiveness, acting like the people who qualify were dishonest or didn't work hard to pay of their loans.

Not to mention the stupid implication that since other people suffered in the past then therefore nothing should ever be done about any issue since it would be unfair to the former.

5 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

In 1980 college cost roughly 20K, in 2024 it is roughly 260K.  

Never fails.  If a thing is good for citizens, then it must be opposed.  Nearly every idea that helps families deal with an uncertain financial future is just bad policy.  Lowering prescription drug prices...No.  Health Insurance...take that away, especially if they have a medical condition already.  Bills to combat inflation...No.  Gun reform that 90% of the country wants...No.  

But to your broader point, yes.

This is just obvious to anybody who takes even a cursory look at American politics. It's kind of hard to miss. You have to be an active right-wing toady to not see the obvious ways in which Republicans block anything useful and prescriptive. 

Stop the lies. Democrats push forward bills that have poison pills and non-starters. Everything is done in bad faith. They will say lower drug prices and have abortion and open borders. Just for example. So when republicans say No way, democrats get to cry and say “republicans don’t want to lower drug prices!!!!!”

its all theater 

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I guess that I should stop being amazed when you misrepresent something that is so easily quotable.

You said loan forgiveness was a "fuck you" to people who were "honest and worked hard to pay off their loans."

This means that you think those who got forgiveness were not honest and did not work hard to pay off their loans.

👇

Can't wait to see how concha tries to pretzel his way out of yet another case of simple comprehension.

"He's done this before with loan forgiveness, acting like the people who qualify were dishonest or didn't work hard to pay of their loans."

- Andy

Dumbass, We know you think you're clever, but the fact is that the people I described couldn't qualify because they honored their debts and paid their loans off.  I described THEM. So, again, you swing and miss.

Because you are a dumbass and a shill.

Pretzel not needed.

The point is that Biden is buying votes. Only a fool would deny this.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, concha said:

83463497-0-image-a-13_1712759795817.jpg

Things are great.

It’s OK, because that is not where liberals who went to NYU shop. Those look like places that peasants frequent. Do you honestly think any of the people on this site are going to give a shit about those  stores?

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Stop the lies. Democrats push forward bills that have poison pills and non-starters. Everything is done in bad faith. They will say lower drug prices and have abortion and open borders. Just for example. So when republicans say No way, democrats get to cry and say “republicans don’t want to lower drug prices!!!!!”

its all theater 

This is something a person who does not have the slightest clue to what they are talking about.  You read none of these bills.  It is very convenient to just say it had things in it so it was bad.  Never get anything done.  Republicans could put forth their own bill on drug prices or anything else but they don't.  

You don't have to admit you don't know what you are talking about but to go and misinform people when you have no idea is theater.  Poor theater but theater just the same.  You know you don't know what you are talking about and so do I, so who are you trying to bullshit with this.  

29 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Should outstanding medical bills due to lack of insurance or lack of good insurance be forgiven in lieu of student loan bills?

He understood the question just fine. He's just being a dick (aka 'himself").

One possible answer is that people with lots of medical debt might be less likely to be around for elections. 

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Without question Biden is buying votes. But he is buying them with other peoples money. He is literally taking money from people who didn’t sign up for the loan and giving it to people who did sign up for the loan. 

Exactly!

87% of the voters have no student debt, either because they never had any student loans, or because they worked hard, and paid them off.

So Biden may successfully buy votes from some of the 13% who stand to gain by "student debt forgiveness," but he should lose nearly seven times that many votes by pissing off the other 87% who now will have to pay off that student debt.

• Like 1