Biden’s world

10 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Pass a bill.  Wait...you can't because your leader has said NO.   You are saying that Trump doesn't give a shit about you or Nole.  Or any of the law enforcement that get hurt.  

H.R.2 - Secure the Border Act of 2023

Look it up.

Not that you'll understand it. You're the dimwit who approves of "allies" who won't help defend their own countries. Let alone ours.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Pass a bill.  Wait...you can't because your leader has said NO.   You are saying that Trump doesn't give a shit about you or Nole.  Or any of the law enforcement that get hurt.  

What bill?  The border bill that Biden WH put together recently ( in an election year…shock…why not 2 or 3 years ago?). The bill that was for more border agents to process these illegals and not send them back?  Wake up, that “ border bill” included hundreds of millions to Ukraine.  Total bait and switch.  How about a border bill that we had under Trump? No immigrant crisis, No Americans killed by ILLEGALS.  How come every time I see people ILLEGALLY crossing it hardly ever women and children? I see 95% males 18-25. from the Middle East, china, Russia 

15 million in so far and counting. B here’s a simple math lesson.  Let’s say 99% are good people and 1% are VERY bad.  That equates to 150,000 VERY bad people coming in freely. With not good intentions.  And Biden is giving them debit cards and cell phones…paid for by Americans ….60% who are living paycheck to paycheck and having to put bare necessities on their credit cards.

Get it now?  Wake up.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, concha said:

H.R.2 - Secure the Border Act of 2023

Look it up.

Not that you'll understand it. You're the dimwit who approves of "allies" who won't help defend their own countries. Let alone ours.

I don't need to look it up.  I am not the one who is blaming anybody when I have no interest in solving the problem.  That would be you idiots.  Try and keep up.

15 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

What bill?  The border bill that Biden WH put together recently ( in an election year…shock…why not 2 or 3 years ago?). The bill that was for more border agents to process these illegals and not send them back?  Wake up, that “ border bill” included hundreds of millions to Ukraine.  Total bait and switch.  How about a border bill that we had under Trump? No immigrant crisis, No Americans killed by ILLEGALS.  How come every time I see people ILLEGALLY crossing it hardly ever women and children? I see 95% males 18-25. from the Middle East, china, Russia 

15 million in so far and counting. B here’s a simple math lesson.  Let’s say 99% are good people and 1% are VERY bad.  That equates to 150,000 VERY bad people coming in freely. With not good intentions.  And Biden is giving them debit cards and cell phones…paid for by Americans ….60% who are living paycheck to paycheck and having to put bare necessities on their credit cards.

Get it now?  Wake up.

No, the border bill that Republican Langston was lead on and the one Trump said no.  It was a very conservative bill and you will never get another as conservative. 

So because a bill wasn't put forth 2-3 years ago nothing gets done?  But you get to bitch and moan and blame Biden.  Sounds like a Republican thing to do.  

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

I don't need to look it up.  I am not the one who is blaming anybody when I have no interest in solving the problem.  That would be you idiots.  Try and keep up.

You know nothing and feel like you need to know nothing and you think that your country should shed the blood of its own to protect free-loaders to boot.

What a jackass.

You are a complete turd.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

I heard last night that a recent fundraiser with Joe, Barack and Bill netted similar to Trump’s entire February tally.  

One can’t help but notice that George and Mitt are not partaking in fundraising efforts for Donald.   🤔 

Money can’t save Joe and his many fuck ups.

1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

I heard last night that a recent fundraiser with Joe, Barack and Bill netted similar to Trump’s entire February tally.  

One can’t help but notice that George and Mitt are not partaking in fundraising efforts for Donald.   🤔 

Show us the source of that money

1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

Because he doesn’t need them.  The left is very worried, so Barry will tag along. 
 Heard he has been calling the WH ALOT….fearing a Biden loss.

Cant believe ole Joe did a podcast when he could have paid his respects to the fallen NYPD Officer.  Maybe he was afraid every cop there would turn their backs on him, like they did to DeBlasio….At least make a call. Just like the fuck up of not visiting East Palestine for A YEAR. You see how he was received there when he “ was finally able to clear his schedule”🤨

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Because he doesn’t need them.  The left is very worried, so Barry will tag along. 
 Heard he has been calling the WH ALOT….fearing a Biden loss.

Cant believe ole Joe did a podcast when he could have paid his respects to the fallen NYPD Officer.  Maybe he was afraid every cop there would turn their backs on him, like they did to DeBlasio….At least make a call. Just like the fuck up of not visiting East Palestine for A YEAR. You see how he was received there when he “ was finally able to clear his schedule”🤨

Did you really need to post 2x on this matter?   

38 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Channeling my inner Ferret face!🤣🤣

It’s Good Friday and the Market is closed today, so I’m lost 😂 and can’t eat meat until tomorrow afternoon after a blessing.   
#anticipation (old ketchup commercial, Carly Simon) :) 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

It’s Good Friday and the Market is closed today, so I’m lost 😂 and can’t eat meat until tomorrow afternoon after a blessing.   
#anticipation (old ketchup commercial, Carly Simon) :) 

You can eat meat. It’s not really Good Friday. That’s in a few weeks. 😉

21 minutes ago, concha said:

Seattle closes gifted and talented schools because they had too many white and Asian students, with progressive school board boss branding black parents who complained about closures 'tokenized'

Seattle voted for that. If you are a parent of the white and Asian kids then it’s up to you to move to a place where it lines up with your beliefs. You are obviously gonna be outnumbered in a place like Seattle so you either accept what is being done to you or move. It’s not right but it’s the only thing that can be done