March Maddness Brackets

1 hour ago, Crusader12-0 said:

image.thumb.png.ba4fc10cab74cae371c78c31eb0a7cd5.png

This is unbelievable 

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

I don’t think I would bet against them.  They just went cluster bomb on Illinois 

I thought all season long it was uconn. Then I watched them play Seton Hall, if I remember correctly,  in the big east tourney semi . Hall came out and jumped all over uconn and went up 15-2 to start game.  I  said " boy, was I wrong about uconn ".  Then uconn did an about face and ended the half up by 24 !  A 37 point turn around in only a half.  Only team I have seen that could dominate and overcome any deficit like that in such short time,  was the GS warriors in their heyday.  They can be beat (Duke/Purdue) , but it will take an effort like Villanova did with Georgetown back in the 80's 

4 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Anybody but Purdue . Those refs allowed Eady to play murder ball and did call any fouls on him while he played defense.  It was terrible. 

I didn't see it that way at all. It was was hack a Shaq  all game long by Tennessee because they had no answer on how to stop him. Eady played smart on defense and picked his spots on when to challenge. People will always come up with excuses,  sometimes legit,  but in this game reffs imop called the game as it happened .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CaliNorth said:

I didn't see it that way at all. It was was hack a Shaq  all game long by Tennessee because they had no answer on how to stop him. Eady played smart on defense and picked his spots on when to challenge. People will always come up with excuses,  sometimes legit,  but in this game reffs imop called the game as it happened .

Big man Edey drew 16 fouls alone. As a team Purdue drew more than double the amount of fouls (25-12). Let’’em play for fucks sake! Other than that, Edey was a beast tonight. Congrats to the Boilers. 

7 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

Big man Edey drew 16 fouls alone. As a team Purdue drew more than double the amount of fouls (25-12). Let’’em play for fucks sake! Other than that, Edey was a beast tonight. Congrats to the Boilers. 

I don't see why you are surprised that Eady drew 16 fouls alone . Wasn't it evident that that was the vols plan, to hack him all night ,  then perhaps the refs would get tired of blowing the whistle ?  But the refs didn't cave and called the fouls when they happened . I'm not a Purdue or Eady fan , but it is  impressive how dominant Eady is at the college level . In fact, it has been a long time since there has been a college level center  dominating like he has . Professional is another thing altogether though.  If it happens, I would love to see Clingin go against Eady

• Like 1