March Maddness Brackets

32 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

It’s shocking that Fairfield University women are a 13 seed.  31-1, won last 29 games 😳🤔

It is South Carolina's to lose after that terrible performance vs Iowa last year. Dawn has been planning on Iowa for a year now. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

It can when executed correctly. Like Herron. Isn’t pretty but can be effective. Won a natty in recent 

Who ?

I know in the past 8-10 years in hs nobody runs the slow down, set plays up, pass it 12 times only shoot when wide open type offense any more that wins state titles consistently. Nowdays it is dribble drive, fast break and shoot 3's. Very little mid range shooting anymore.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Mater Dei?

Mater Dei scored 80 or more points in 20 of 36 games this year. Played the last 3rd of the year without the leading scorer who was out with a broken leg. 10 minute quarters. Lots of swinging the ball and open looks. McKnight wouldn’t let the team out of the locker room if they had 14 at the half.

5 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Mater Dei scored 80 or more points in 20 of 36 games this year. Played the last 3rd of the year without the leading scorer who was out with a broken leg. 10 minute quarters. Lots of swinging the ball and open looks. McKnight wouldn’t let the team out of the locker room if they had 14 at the half.

Obviously Not this years squad lol. 

I was guessing a Mater Dei school in the past won a Natty with a slower pace.

Anyways...the way my Buffs are shooting against Boise at the moment is making Virginia look like Duke.  My goodness.

10 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Scoring that much I guess they are an uptempo team?

5 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Scoring that much I guess they are an uptempo team?

They go fast but nothing crazy. Good system, MD is rarely the most athletic team on the floor when they play the other powers in California. They move the ball well and had some great shooters this year.