March Maddness Brackets

1 hour ago, CaliNorth said:

I don't see why you are surprised that Eady drew 16 fouls alone . Wasn't it evident that that was the vols plan, to hack him all night ,  then perhaps the refs would get tired of blowing the whistle ?  But the refs didn't cave and called the fouls when they happened . I'm not a Purdue or Eady fan , but it is  impressive how dominant Eady is at the college level . In fact, it has been a long time since there has been a college level center  dominating like he has . Professional is another thing altogether though.  If it happens, I would love to see Clingin go against Eady

Those refs called many touch fouls against Tennessee.  While Eady got away with assault several times. Those refs determine the game at the free throw line. At this level you let them play. That was a terrible brand of basketball. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CaliNorth said:

I don't see why you are surprised that Eady drew 16 fouls alone . Wasn't it evident that that was the vols plan, to hack him all night ,  then perhaps the refs would get tired of blowing the whistle ?  But the refs didn't cave and called the fouls when they happened . I'm not a Purdue or Eady fan , but it is  impressive how dominant Eady is at the college level . In fact, it has been a long time since there has been a college level center  dominating like he has . Professional is another thing altogether though.  If it happens, I would love to see Clingin go against Eady

Plus Tennessee had no real post players that could engage in any offense and get Eddy in trouble…. 

I thought the Refs were fine in this game…. Much more egregious in the Women’s OSU vs South Carolina game…. It was absolutely criminal that those refs put OSU’s 2 best players in foul trouble on multiple terrible calls….

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Plus Tennessee had no real post players that could engage in any offense and get Eddy in trouble…. 

I thought the Refs were fine in this game…. Much more egregious in the Women’s OSU vs South Carolina game…. It was absolutely criminal that those refs put OSU’s 2 best players in foul trouble on multiple terrible calls….

Watch Iowa LSU tonight if you wanna see 1 sided refs. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Yes for Iowa. I bet Reese and the other LSU big get in foul trouble early.  ESPN wants Iowa to win it all.

Refs Actually calling a pretty good game so far.  Problem for LSU is Clark has about 30.  Got to keep everyone else in check now.

• Like 2