March Maddness Brackets

1 hour ago, Crusader12-0 said:

image.thumb.png.3012a20ebfce671940a33e2aa2f4d668.png

46 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

How did the AAC only get 2 teams?! Wtf... 

And how did the SEC get 8 but the pac-12 5? 

Yo thats BS

PAC-12 only has 4 teams, Colorado has won twice. SEC is a joke in basketball (SEC commissioner really stuck his foot in his mouth talking shit about the mid-majors and automatic bids) riding footballs coattails and not producing shit. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

PAC-12 only has 4 teams, Colorado has won twice. SEC is a joke in basketball (SEC commissioner really stuck his foot in his mouth talking shit about the mid-majors and automatic bids) riding footballs coattails and not producing shit. 

Sup NN, 

Hope you’re feeling better and ready to watch some fast paced MLB.  

NBA and NHL playoffs soon enough… 💪 

How’s the Cayenne treating you?  

50 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Sup NN, 

Hope you’re feeling better and ready to watch some fast paced MLB.  

NBA and NHL playoffs soon enough… 💪 

How’s the Cayenne treating you?  

Hey Golf, 

Im doing ok, thanks for asking. I’m going through radiation treatment right now, about halfway done and handling it pretty well. From what I hear the worst is yet to come (Radiation on the neck can cause burns in the esophagus and trachea and can affect swallowing dramatically) I have a feeding tube so it help my nutrition considerably. Unfortunately I won’t be going to any baseball games this season, can’t afford to even catch a cold so I’m staying away from crowds during my recovery (If my Giants make the playoffs I could reconsider) I also have done much driving either so the Cayenne is collecting dust.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

Hey Golf, 

Im doing ok, thanks for asking. I’m going through radiation treatment right now, about halfway done and handling it pretty well. From what I hear the worst is yet to come (Radiation on the neck can cause burns in the esophagus and trachea and can affect swallowing dramatically) I have a feeding tube so it help my nutrition considerably. Unfortunately I won’t be going to any baseball games this season, can’t afford to even catch a cold so I’m staying away from crowds during my recovery (If my Giants make the playoffs I could reconsider) I also have done much driving either so the Cayenne is collecting dust.

Stay strong brother! 💪🙏🏻

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

Hey Golf, 

I hope your effects are very minimal from the radiation.  
Get well soon with your recovery.  💪  Best wishes. 

3 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I had Kansas and Auburn in the final 4.... 

Just fuck me I guess...

That looked to me that that may have been the worst Kansas team I've seen.  The tournament as a whole looks weak.  Hopefully games get better next round. Where are the close competive games that we normally see ?