St. Xavier (OH) 14 v. St. Ignatius (OH) 28 FINAL

PrepGridiron

Battle of Northern and Southern Ohio  

21 members have voted

1. 1. St. X or St. Ignatius

• St. X
    • St. Ignatius

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

X tosses Iggy a pass like they're on the same team or something.

Boat race in the makings. Ouch.

Probably the soph backup.  Eichenberg’s hit likely took out the QB for next series at least and the way the score is now likely for the game anyway.  I stepped away and see Iggy at the 4 and in they go.  

Red Auerbach just took out a cigar and is looking for his lighter.  

10 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Probably the soph backup.  Eichenberg’s hit likely took out the QB for next series at least and the way the score is now likely for the game anyway.  I stepped away and see Iggy at the 4 and in they go.  

The announcers said it was the senior QB. Idk, just tuned in to catch that INT and have stayed on since. 

9 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Tier wise.....How do Iggy and X compare to SJB and Santa Margarita?  Didn't you watch both?

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Seems like they shifted to the run game mainly to me. Compared to the passes I was seeing earlier, I assumed it was foot off the gas. Idk these teams though. 

I started watching this half but apparently they've been able to run the ball the whole game.  From what I've seen Ignatius has ran right at the blitz and have found daylight.

• Like 1

Just now, nptb17 said:

I started watching this half but apparently they've been able to run the ball the whole game.  From what I've seen Ignatius has ran right at the blitz and have found daylight.

Yeah I was going back just now and saw the stats that Golf posted. Showed the run heavy offense in the first half.