hannity Floating Idea donald Should Skip 1st Debate With Biden....

40 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

In anyone runs from the debate, it’s Sleepy Joe,

The standard lies that these clowns spew is almost boring at this point.

The only candidate in this race that has run from a debate is Donald Trump.

What's funny is that the chyron on the screen while Hannity was delivering his talking points was "Dems worried about Biden's chances in November."

It's almost like Hannity's producers read this board.

That's the same exact sequence of canned nonsense that the MAGA dopes say around here.

"Dems worried about Biden!"

"Trump will CRUSH Biden in debate!"

"Biden will run away!"

(Then Trump runs away, loses the election, tries to overthrow the government and whines about being a loser, the end).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

The standard lies that these clowns spew is almost boring at this point.

The only candidate in this race that has run from a debate is Donald Trump.

What's funny is that the chyron on the screen while Hannity was delivering his talking points was "Dems worried about Biden's chances in November."

It's almost like Hannity's producers read this board.

That's the same exact sequence of canned nonsense that the MAGA dopes say around here.

"Dems worried about Biden!"

"Trump will CRUSH Biden in debate!"

"Biden will run away!"

(Then Trump runs away, loses the election, tries to overthrow the government and whines about being a loser, the end).

Hysterical….truly funny Dandy Andy! 🫡🫵

11 hours ago, RedZone said:

Like one of the comments in the Tweet mentioned..... if he  brought it up it was probably fed to him.

https://x.com/Acyn/status/1800340884493607206

Either way......It still wouldn't surprise me if the donald runs from this debate. We'll see 

I saw that....he's scared Joe may be "jacked-up" again and kick Donny's dumb ass....😉

• Haha 1

I haven't seen Hannity's Show for a while, so I don't know what the thinking behind skipping that first debate was, but I can think of why it might be a good idea.

I believe that the reason Demonrats wanted this debate so early, is that if Trump does clobber Biden, (as is likely), they will still have enough time to replace him. And getting clobbered by Trump just might convince Biden to pull the plug himself.

The Dems might even get the added benefit of a backlash against what the voters might see as Trump's brutal treatment of poor, old, obviously dementia-plagued Joe.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Slotback Right said:

I haven't seen Hannity's Show for a while, so I don't know what the thinking behind skipping that first debate was, 

I mean he skipped a general election debate in 2020 and every single primary debate in 2024.

So if it quacks like a duck....

2 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

is that if Trump does clobber Biden, (as is likely)

"If the Arizona Fraudit overturns the election results (as is likely!)..."

They say that Trump will win every debate (he doesn't) and that everyone is scared of him (except he's the only one who has refused to debate).

It's never true in the least bit but they just keep plowing ahead.

12 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I mean he skipped a general election debate in 2020 and every single primary debate in 2024.

So if it quacks like a duck....

I don't recall the circumstances around the 2020 debate, but skipping the 2024 primary debates made perfect sense. 

First, he had nothing to gain by primary debates, since everybody but Nikki Haley knew he was going to win the nomination, and...

not participating in those primary debates eliminated any possibility that he could have, to stick his foot in his mouth, or to say something that could be used against him in any general election debates.

12 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

I haven't seen Hannity's Show for a while, so I don't know what the thinking behind skipping that first debate was, but I can think of why it might be a good idea.

I believe that the reason Demonrats wanted this debate so early, is that if Trump does clobber Biden, (as is likely), they will still have enough time to replace him. And getting clobbered by Trump just might convince Biden to pull the plug himself.

The Dems might even get the added benefit of a backlash against what the voters might see as Trump's brutal treatment of poor, old, obviously dementia-plagued Joe.

I think it would be a much better move to do nothing but prep Biden for the debates day and night. Then after Trump looks like a complete buffoon next to him the Dems should claim Biden is now too senile and replace him with Gavin Newsom. 

26 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

I don't recall the circumstances around the 2020 debate,

Trump refused to participate in a virtual debate after he got COVID.

So he ducked a 2016 primary debate after having his feelings hurt.

He ducked a 2020 general debate after getting COVID.

He ducked *every* 2024 primary debate.

But somehow Joe Biden is scared shitless to debate Trump and will do everything in his power to avoid it!

28 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

but skipping the 2024 primary debates made perfect sense. 

I love the hypocrisy.

You make up stuff about Biden's team contemplating ducking debates in 2020 (Biden attended all of them) but when Trump *actually* ducks debates it makes perfect sense and is a masterful gambit!

• Like 1

I hate to do this to, clearly, the most astute political mind on this forum but I did the search so might as well drop it here.

The debate takes are classic.

👇

On 7/1/2020 at 7:29 AM, zulu1128 said:

The odds of Joe's people letting him stand on a debate stage this fall are close to nil. 

On 7/9/2020 at 11:15 AM, zulu1128 said:

It's actually a great move. Biden's people obviously have zero desire to put him on a debate stage. That's pretty clear. 

This is basically a method for Biden to back out of debating and still blame Drumpf. Pretty clever TBH. 

The times that zulu1128 circled back and attacked Trump for pussing out of a debate?

zero point zero times.

There will be NO live audience at the first debate in Atlanta if it happens......2 candidates and 2 moderators.

That means the donald can't play the fool like he loves to do.

Joe Biden just needs to drink a couple of Red Bulls and he will crush donald by just staying on script. 

Everyone on the planet knows donald's going to blow up 7 or 8 times and that's what scares the hell out of the mAga moron experts.

59 minutes ago, RedZone said:

There will be NO live audience at the first debate in Atlanta if it happens......2 candidates and 2 moderators.

That means the donald can't play the fool like he loves to do.

Joe Biden just needs to drink a couple of Red Bulls and he will crush donald by just staying on script. 

Everyone on the planet knows donald's going to blow up 7 or 8 times and that's what scares the hell out of the mAga moron experts.

You couldn’t be more wrong….as usual.

Poor baby Biden doesn’t want an audience, will there be a nap break.

”Biden needs to stay on script”.  Gramps can’t read a simple teleprompter 

(Pause). Joe reads “pause”

did he request an arrow pattern on the floor, so he know where to go after he gets his ass handed to him?

funny thing, even the debates are skewed towards Gramps…..like Lawfare, America is aware and awake.

win/win for Trump.

Ferret face

17 hours ago, RedZone said:

Like one of the comments in the Tweet mentioned..... if he  brought it up it was probably fed to him.

https://x.com/Acyn/status/1800340884493607206

Either way......It still wouldn't surprise me if the donald runs from this debate. We'll see 

He's in front. he'd be stupid to debate. He should do what he did in the Republican primary. But I don't think he will. His ego will suck him into doing it. 

1 hour ago, DarterBlue said:

He's in front. he'd be stupid to debate. He should do what he did in the Republican primary. But I don't think he will. His ego will suck him into doing it. 

Not showing up in a swing state would be a bad look for the donald though..

12 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

His "lead" is negligible at best.

He was the prohibitive favorite in the primary because the Republican electorate is a cult.

I agree though that Trump debating will hurt because Biden will win the debates by any reasonable standard. Dopes like I AM IRONMAN will continue lowering the bar to absurd levels that Biden will easily clear it.

4 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Maybe if the bar is 6 inches high, but then Sleepy Joe will still trip over it 

A more self-aware person would remember that you did this same thing in 2020.

Biden won the two debates, Trump dodged the 3rd one, and Biden won the election.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

A more self-aware person would remember that you did this same thing in 2020.

Biden won the two debates, Trump dodged the 3rd one, and Biden won the election.

Straight up fair right?🤣

Its 4 years later, Joe’s mental decline has SIGNIFICANTLY gotten worse and Trump is fired up for so many obvious reasons.

Its cute how you guys think!