Dear ORabid lol just sign off

LiberalDonaldTrump

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Unfortunately, Lowndes and Archer are the only rankable teams in GA so far this season. And thats a crying shame. 

We are obviously talking Top 25. Im interested in seeing what Walton does with their new HC. Grayson has the potential.

If only Cartersville played better competition.

If Rome wins 5A... its atleast a conversation.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lol obviously u don’t know football.. ur still stuck in the 60s  my man ... stop posting like ur on the spectrum and Mabe 87% of this website wont be rooting for Colquitt to lose...you just got ColdCut!!!!!! 

@ORabidOne

@ORabidOne

@ORabidOne

Nah, I like old rabs posts, he's pretty slick long as we can keep him off the Hillary rants.

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Does anything outside the T25 really matter? Honestly.

Yeah... Top 100 or so matters. 

Because theres teams in there good enough to beat Top 25 teams...those teams I mentioned... Archer, Lowndes, Grayson, Cartersville, Rome, Buford, Walton, North Gwinnett, even Tift and Colquitt...

AND Brookwood. Brookwood has only lost to Archer 25-17, and Walton 31-28. And they shouldve beaten Walton... they almost came back and beat Archer also in the Corky Kell. Brookwoods beaten Colquitt too. They were expected to have an elite O this year bringing back 10 starters.

Get to really know them and it wont surprise you who they beat. 

• Like 2