Alabama Senate seat...

DBP66

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Like I said makes me wanna puke. Theres nothing else for me to say to that more than what I have stated. And yes I am being very honest. IDC who hates me likes me or deals with me but I will always know that I cannot be more honest. 

You say it makes you want to vomit, what does it mean to you?  

How do you interpret advancements in our society through technology and medicine, do they make you want to puke? 

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Like I said makes me wanna puke. Theres nothing else for me to say to that more than what I have stated. And yes I am being very honest. IDC who hates me likes me or deals with me but I will always know that I cannot be more honest. 

I don't hate or dislike you. Dude you are a character on a HS Forum as I am.  We don't know each other.  There are only about 4 guys that comes on here know me personally.  Texasball, Horsefly, Lurker, and a Gorman Dad.     You have the right to your own opinion and it should be important to you.  I got no problem with that at all.  Puke as much as you want.  Progress means to advance by the way.

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You say it makes you want to vomit, what does it mean to you?  

I think they believe you have to become friends with a Black person, Go to a Mosque, Marry a person of the same sex, kill your unborn child and have an immigrant serve you food in a restaurant and after gorging believe his ass should not be in your country cuz you are a real Amerikkkan. :D

7 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

You are red thru and thru.  And that you are advocating the hating of this:   Damn hurry up and get to Alabama cuz it is lacking in most of this. xD Cuz Republicans thinks it means you have to love Blacks, Gays and Immigrants. >:(

Progressivism is the support for or advocacy of improvement of society by reform. As a philosophy, it is based on the Idea of Progress, which asserts that advancements in science, technology, economic development, and social organization are vital to the improvement of the human condition

And our progressive Democrat led inner cities truly reflect all that.  Right?

Just now, DevilDog said:

I don't hate or dislike you. Dude you are a character on a HS Forum as I am.  We don't know each other.  There are only about 4 guys that comes on here know me personally.  Texasball, Horsefly, Lurker, and a Gorman Dad.  Not once have we spoke over the phone about politics or any social issues.    You have the right to your own opinion and it should be important to you.  I got no problem with that at all.

I was just making a general statement. I know some guys on here as well.....GSB Paladin PJR. They know how I am. Im not easy to deal with. never will be easy to deal with..go ask my ex gfs LMAO. But i was taught young no matter what just be honest and so I am being very honest. When that word that you brought up is mentioned I literally want to just throw up. I would never put my beliefs on anyone thats not what I do but I will defend my beliefs and I will always have my beliefs until the day I die

10 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Like I said makes me wanna puke. Theres nothing else for me to say to that more than what I have stated. And yes I am being very honest. IDC who hates me likes me or deals with me but I will always know that I cannot be more honest. And yes I am red thru and thru

question

if honesty is so central to you, how can you support Trump?

please tell me how you rationalize this

thanks

1 minute ago, concha said:

And our progressive Democrat led inner cities truly reflect all that.  Right?

Lets see:  Progressive led inner Cities all with the most Democrats,

Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Boston, Columbus OH, San Francisco, ATL, Austin, San Jose, Philadelphia

and even the ones you like to vilify Baltimore, Chicago and Detroit have many vibrant areas of minorities.

Blacks own more businesses in Chicago than any other city and 3 black Billionaires called it home.  Oprah, MJ and Johnson til his divorce. 

Should I list the backwoods goober Republican led cities to compare.

5 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I was just making a general statement. I know some guys on here as well.....GSB Paladin PJR. They know how I am. Im not easy to deal with. never will be easy to deal with..go ask my ex gfs LMAO. But i was taught young no matter what just be honest and so I am being very honest. When that word that you brought up is mentioned I literally want to just throw up. I would never put my beliefs on anyone thats not what I do but I will defend my beliefs and I will always have my beliefs until the day I die

I'm honest as well. Surely you can see that I am not of such weak nature that I hedge in wording.

Just now, DevilDog said:

I'm honest as well. Surely you can see that I am not of such weak nature that I hedge in wording.

Nope. I can see your not weak and its good to see. And i have never attacked you for what you have stated. I may disagree with you and i probably have more then I have agreed with you but debating is fun for me. But what I post is how I feel. And yes ive been called out wrong on things and ive owned it but ill never be scared to post what I believe

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Boston, Columbus OH, San Francisco, ATL, Austin, San Jose, Philadelphia

and even the ones you like to vilify Baltimore, Chicago and Detroit have many vibrant areas of minorities.

Blacks own more businesses in Chicago than any other city and 3 black Billionaires called it home.  Oprah, MJ and Johnson til his divorce. 

A UN led team just made a statement recently while preparing a report on poverty.

The comment was that Alabma was schocking. They had never seen such conditions in any non 3rd world country.

I guess that is what Concha thinks superior to Manhattan at night.

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Nope. I can see your not weak and its good to see. And i have never attacked you for what you have stated. I may disagree with you and i probably have more then I have agreed with you but debating is fun for me. But what I post is how I feel. And yes ive been called out wrong on things and ive owned it but ill never be scared to post what I believe

No doubt Concha is my Lex Luthor.  Dude and I have went at it before he has never ever been disrespectful. Though he is a bird brain and is slow minded he does occasionally call me a Moron :D

• Haha 1

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Are people poor or r they populating themselves into poverty???

Well if the same dogma can be used to color inner city America then look at Rural Southern America it has the same damn problems except one side refuses to acknowledge it which is a damn shame because you only hurt the victims.  That is where progressivism comes in.

9 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Well if the same dogma can be used to color inner city America then look at Rural Southern America it has the same damn problems except one side refuses to acknowledge it which is a damn shame because you only hurt the victims.  That is where progressivism comes in.

General question.....is the person poor or are they populating themselves into poverty??? If you make 40k and you can support yourself on that money then having kids shouldnt be a option. You should have to go to someone who look at your financials and they will determine how many kids you can have based upon the money you make. Maybe then the population of this country between that and hopefully curtailing immigration a heck of a whole lot will bring the number of people down from the over 300 million in this country to maybe half of that

18 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Wealth in many of the cities you mention tends toward the suburbs. Which are far more likely to vote Republican. We've been through this before about Dallas many months ago.  The poor, shitty areas vote Dem and the wealthier areas vote Republican. In many of the cities, the high earners and well-educated make a point to stay outside the city limits.

Glad to see that 3 black billionaires call Chicago home. Not sure what that proves. Do they live on the South Side?

9 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

General question.....is the person poor or are they populating themselves into poverty??? If you make 40k and you can support yourself on that money then having kids shouldnt be a option. You should have to go to someone who look at your financials and they will determine how many kids you can have based upon the money you make. 

mind blowing

11 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

As an African-American man you should see clearly how so-called "progressive" policy and politicians have led inner city African-Americans into a cycle of poverty and hopelessness. Shitty schools. Run by progressive Dems and unions.  High incarceration rates. The breakdown of the family.  A Planned-NoParenthood in every neighborhood leading to an abortion rate 3x the national average.

"Vote for us. We HAVE A PROGRAM FOR YOU!" And nothing gets better.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

7 minutes ago, concha said:

As an African-American man you should see clearly how so-called "progressive" policy and politicians have led inner city African-Americans into a cycle of poverty and hopelessness. Shitty schools. Run by progressive Dems and unions.  High incarceration rates. The breakdown of the family.  A Planned-NoParenthood in every neighborhood leading to an abortion rate 3x the national average.

"Vote for us. We HAVE A PROGRAM FOR YOU!" And nothing gets better.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Conch stop the bullshit. Stop defining AA by the lowest common denominator unless you are going to do the same for more conservative, poor and rural communities. 

Many successful AA progressives that are pillars of their communities that define their success through hard work, perseverance and determination. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Conch stop the bullshit. Stop defining AA by the lowest common denominator unless you are going to do the same for more conservative, poor and rural communities. 

Many successful AA progressives that are pillars of their communities that define their success through hard work, perseverance and determination. 

and wait until those poor rural communities see what Trump's tax plan does for them...his base!...LOL.

7 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I did nothing of the kind. I was very clear about who I was talking about. So YOU stop it.

54 minutes ago, concha said:

Wealth in many of the cities you mention tends toward the suburbs. Which are far more likely to vote Republican. We've been through this before about Dallas many months ago.  The poor, shitty areas vote Dem and the wealthier areas vote Republican. In many of the cities, the high earners and well-educated make a point to stay outside the city limits.

Glad to see that 3 black billionaires call Chicago home. Not sure what that proves. Do they live on the South Side?

I lived in Glenview, IL while stationed at MEPS in Des Plaines.  I will assure you the South Side of Chicago is not the complete hell hole you think.  I have never seen as many African American Business including book stores as on the South Side of Chicago.  Dude get out and see somethings  

46 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Only the AA community gets defined by the lowest among us.  Let me see if old Devildog can offer a perspective where the blinded ones can see their own hypocrisy.  

Lets assume that there was an African American running for Senator with allegations of Child Molestation and 68% of black people voted for him.  The constant diatribe would be this is a greater reflection of their communities as a whole and would be questioning our moral fiber and the character of black families and communities.  Well guess what White Alabama did just this last night but somehow that is not reflection on their moral character. When in fact it tells the whole nation that their is moral corruption among that community by their voting.  So the attempt to paint AA's as a community of run down schools (Study history), High incarceration rates (Racial bias in Judicial system), it would seem any community that continues to exist despite these obstacles should be applauded, hell other communities have major advances yet commit suicide in droves and are addicted to Opiod's but don't get incarcerated but a black kid smoking weed does.    See how I reflected on that communities issues as well.  B|