Alabama Senate seat...

DBP66

Just now, DevilDog said:

At least that is what you are hoping for.  But history has shown in America that when it progresses it usually stays on that trajectory.  This was a major slap in the face to the Republican Party in Alabama.  It is the equivalent of DLS losing to a NorCal Football team.  That is how great the odds were.

I hope not. Maybe when people die from illegals or they lose their jobs to illegals the people of Alabama will wake up. I highly doubt Jones will be in office longer then 2020. President Trump hopefully gets the tax bill done by Christmas so that Jones doesnt interfere with that. And now all of the ladies in alabama can abort their kids whenever. Also Trump has to end obamacare before jones gets to Washington. I think the agenda just got sped up a little bit which is fine. Make the republican congress work even harder

I am thoroughly entertained watching people not even from Alabama lose their minds over an election in Alabama.

Especially Jersey boy election prognosticator especiale.

Now I understand how they could be entertained watching us last November except this is better because they couldn't even vote in this one themselves.

xD

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

The experiment ran from 1932 -1972 I need you to explain to me that there were not one Republican elected president in those 40 years.  I will await the list of 40 years of democrats

I guess Eisenhower and Nixon are closet Democrats :D 16 of those  last 20 years they were in power.     :ph34r:

Working on a couple of fire drills right now and will get back to you. Quickly on this one... and I correct myself. It was started under a Republican (if he can be called that given that he introduced the modern age of Progressivism). It did end under a (non-progressive) Republican.

In the 40 years of those crimes being committed,  Republicans were in the WH for at most 11 years.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, concha said:

Working on a couple of fire drills right now and will get back to you. Quickly on this one... and I correct myself. It was started under a Republican (if he can be called that given that he introduced the modern age of Progressivism). It did end under a (non-progressive) Republican.

In the 40 years of those crimes being committed,  Republicans were in the WH for at most 11 years.

No problem. I always enjoy the engagement with you. I am closing a couple of policies myself.  Have a great day and be blessed sir.

49 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I hope not. Maybe when people die from illegals or they lose their jobs to illegals the people of Alabama will wake up. I highly doubt Jones will be in office longer then 2020. President Trump hopefully gets the tax bill done by Christmas so that Jones doesnt interfere with that. And now all of the ladies in alabama can abort their kids whenever. Also Trump has to end obamacare before jones gets to Washington. I think the agenda just got sped up a little bit which is fine. Make the republican congress work even harder

Brother do you think all of a sudden there is gonna be mass abortions and an illegal invasion of Alabama and other Right wing hysteria.  The fact that you would support a man of terrible character and integrity due to some party affiliation is the reason this country is in its current state.  Alabama has been ruled by Republican Governors 19 of the past 23 years.  I think if you are that concerned about Alabama you would look into how it stacks up to other States.  Here I will help you.

Income it ranks 47th out of 50 only WV, AR, and MS are worst all lead by Republicans. >:(

It ranks 41st as the most miserable or least desirable State:   Yet you want to get rid of ObamaCare for a state that is mired in physical Sickness.  Strange that you think somehow a Redneck Republican would make it better ignoring that fact that they are running it.

Source: Thinkstock

43. Alabama
> Poverty rate: 18.5% (5th highest)
> Unemployment rate: 6.1% (8th highest)
> Obesity rate: 35.6% (2nd highest)
> Pct. of adults w/ bachelor’s degree: 24.2% (7th lowest)

Alabama residents were among the least likely in Gallup’s survey to report financial well-being, which measures whether people feel they are able to manage their resources without difficulty. The state’s high unemployment rate of 6.1% means many people are not earning regular wages. Further, Alabama’s poverty rate of 18.5% is fifth highest of all states.

Another sign of poor overall well-being, state residents are among the most likely to suffer from poor mental health. Each month, adults in the state report an average of 4.3 days of poor mental health, compared to the national average of 3.7 days per month.

You see I would vote for a Gay, Atheist driving a smart car if they had a program that would improve my life.    I support both Republicans and Democrats when their program benefits me and the masses.

5 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Brother do you think all of a sudden there is gonna be mass abortions and an illegal invasion of Alabama and other Right wing hysteria.  The fact that you would support a man of terrible character and integrity due to some party affiliation is the reason this country is in its current state.  Alabama has been ruled by Republican Governors 19 of the past 23 years.  I think if you are that concerned about Alabama you would look into how it stacks up to other States.  Here I will help you.

Income it ranks 47th out of 50 only WV, AR, and MS are worst all lead by Republicans. >:(

Median HH income is $23,606 I made that much money as a freaking Married Corporal in the Marine Corps in the 80's. 

It ranks 41st as the most miserable or least desirable State:   Yet you want to get rid of ObamaCare for a state that is mired in physical Sickness.  Strange that you think somehow a Redneck Republican would make it better ignoring that fact that they are running it.

Source: Thinkstock

43. Alabama
> Poverty rate: 18.5% (5th highest)
> Unemployment rate: 6.1% (8th highest)
> Obesity rate: 35.6% (2nd highest)
> Pct. of adults w/ bachelor’s degree: 24.2% (7th lowest)

Alabama residents were among the least likely in Gallup’s survey to report financial well-being, which measures whether people feel they are able to manage their resources without difficulty. The state’s high unemployment rate of 6.1% means many people are not earning regular wages. Further, Alabama’s poverty rate of 18.5% is fifth highest of all states.

Another sign of poor overall well-being, state residents are among the most likely to suffer from poor mental health. Each month, adults in the state report an average of 4.3 days of poor mental health, compared to the national average of 3.7 days per month.

Your income is whatever your comfortable with....i never concern myself with these numbers

I cant see Alabama being that miserable. Seems like a lot of fun from what ive researched about moving there

So if you have a bachelors degree you can do very well in that state....sounds awesome to me since I have one. 

I make a little more than 23000 with a BS in NY so honestly me personally Im better off in Alabama

Thanks for pointing out all of the amazing qualities of Alabama that I will certainly be taken advantage of. 

Yes i want to get rid of Obamacare it is widely unpopular. Insurance rates are threw the roof. Thank god i dont pay it. The mandate will be gone before Christmas. 

For single people, heads of families and married people filing separate returns:

• 2% on the first $500 of taxable income.
  • 4% on taxable income between $501 and $3,000.
  • 5% on all taxable income over $3,000

Heres some more amazing news about Alabama. 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Your income is whatever your comfortable with....i never concern myself with these numbers

I cant see Alabama being that miserable. Seems like a lot of fun from what ive researched about moving there

So if you have a bachelors degree you can do very well in that state....sounds awesome to me since I have one. 

I make a little more than 23000 with a BS in NY so honestly me personally Im better off in Alabama

Thanks for pointing out all of the amazing qualities of Alabama that I will certainly be taken advantage of. 

Yes i want to get rid of Obamacare it is widely unpopular. Insurance rates are threw the roof. Thank god i dont pay it. The mandate will be gone before Christmas. 

I think after providing you facts and you stating that you're racing to move there. I feel that you will fit right in.  I applaud you.  Roll damn Tide.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I think after providing you facts and you stating that you're racing to move there. I feel that you will fit right in.  I applaud you.  Roll damn Tide.

ROLL DAMN TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They better kick some Tiger ass

I think yes after providing me facts and the median income you supplied came from 2003. So thats 14 years ago. 

in 2015 it was 57160  and up 6.19% in a year. So the salaries in Alabama are good considering the taxes there are nothing as I stated. 

BTW your property taxes in Tuscaloosa on a 250k house would be 950 bucks

DD.....Wanna hear any more good things about the state

https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Tuscaloosa-AL/50869252_zpid/14208_rid/globalrelevanceex_sort/33.976961,-87.061158,32.837481,-88.537446_rect/9_zm/2_p/

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

ROLL DAMN TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They better kick some Tiger ass

I think yes after providing me facts and the median income you supplied came from 2003. So thats 14 years ago. 

in 2015 it was 44765 and up 4%

I stand corrected on the amount I posted that in error.  I was correct they are 47th and yes it is $44,765 ahead of WV, AR, and MS only as I stated.  Thanks I don't want to post anything not factual in relationship to my points.

Just now, DevilDog said:

I stand corrected on the amount I posted that in error.  I was correct they are 47th and yes it is $44,765 ahead of WV, AR, and MS only as I stated.

There was another number that I found that stated that median income was 57160. So its going up and up. And the taxes are nothing. 950 bucks in property taxes on a house that 250k. Thats nothing. 

6 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Get to packing sounds like you have a plan for success move to Alabama

Image result for ROLL DAMN TIDE

Been my plan for a very long time. Now actually trying to put plan in place. If not Alabama per say Ill def be moving in the SEC region of the USA.

IMO since ive lived here my whole life nothing can be more miserable then living in NY

19 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I stand corrected on the amount I posted that in error.  I was correct they are 47th and yes it is $44,765 ahead of WV, AR, and MS only as I stated.

The poverty rate you mention is a canard.

If you take into account cost of living, the highest poverty rates in the nation are listed below.  This is based on the Supplemental Poverty Measure (done by the Census Bureau.) 

Worst:

District of Columbia
California
Florida
Louisiana
Arizona
Mississippi
Georgia
New York
New Mexico
New Jersey

6 minutes ago, concha said:

If you take into account cost of living, the highest poverty rates in the nation are listed below.  This is based on the Supplemental Poverty Measure (done by the Census Bureau.) 

Worst:

District of Columbia
California
Florida
Louisiana
Arizona
Mississippi
Georgia
New York
New Mexico
New Jersey

I certainly do believe that list. NY is horrible. It is the ultimate rat race and the stress on people is thru the roof. It is a high tax state and you get nothing for your taxes. What can I say its a democrat run state. That should speak to how bad it is

13 minutes ago, concha said:

Worst:

District of Columbia
California
Florida
Louisiana
Arizona
Mississippi
Georgia
New York
New Mexico
New Jersey

I'm closing some policies.  I will address you later my personal Lex Luthor :D

Image result for LEX LUTHOR

34 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Been my plan for a very long time. Now actually trying to put plan in place. If not Alabama per say Ill def be moving in the SEC region of the USA.

IMO since ive lived here my whole life nothing can be more miserable then living in NY

I hope  that you are successful where ever you move to.  Remember no politician is the reason for ones success. Only your determination and drive to succeed will determine it.  Good luck to you.  I feel Like I could succeed in every State in this Union. 

I have lived in the following:  Alabama (MP School), Georgia (Augusta), South Carolina (Beaufort), Virginia (Norfolk), California (Oceanside, San Diego, Vista and Santa Maria)  Texas (Dallas, Plano, McKinney) 

Half my life in the Military and the rest in Texas:  Each State offered unique challenges and perspectives.  But everyone was in the USA USA USA

Image result for FLAG WAVING GIF 

5 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I hope  that you are successful where ever you move to.  Remember no politician is the reason for ones success. Only your determination and drive to succeed will determine it.  Good luck to you.  I feel Like I could succeed in every State in this Union. 

I have lived in the following:  Alabama (MP School), Georgia (Augusta), South Carolina (Beaufort), Virginia (Norfolk), California (Oceanside, San Diego, Vista and Santa Maria)  Texas (Dallas, Plano, McKinney) 

Half my life in the Military and the rest in Texas:  Each State offered unique challenges and perspectives.  But everyone was in the USA USA USA

Image result for FLAG WAVING GIF 

I just cant live in a blue state anymore. Its a horrible experience that nobody should ever live in

24 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I just cant live in a blue state anymore. Its a horrible experience that nobody should ever live in

You do realize that Blue States are the most Progressive, educated and wealthy of the bunch and Cities in Blue States even though the Right likes to scream about Chicago, Baltimore and Detroit are ahead of their Republican led counterparts.  Look at Cities with Democratic Mayors regardless of Governors and tell me what you find.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

You do realize that Blue States are the most Progressive, educated and wealthy of the bunch and Cities in Blue States even though the Right likes to scream about Chicago, Baltimore and Detroit.  Look at Cities with Democratic Mayors regardless of Governors and tell me what you find.

That word makes me wanna puke. It really does. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

That word makes me wanna puke. It really does. 

You are red thru and thru.  And that you are advocating the hating of this:   Damn hurry up and get to Alabama cuz it is lacking in most of this. xD Cuz Republicans thinks it means you have to love Blacks, Gays and Immigrants. >:(

Progressivism is the support for or advocacy of improvement of society by reform. As a philosophy, it is based on the Idea of Progress, which asserts that advancements in science, technology, economic development, and social organization are vital to the improvement of the human condition

3 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

You are red thru and thru.  And that you are advocating the hating of this:   Damn hurry up and get to Alabama cuz it is lacking in most of this. xD

Progressivism is the support for or advocacy of improvement of society by reform. As a philosophy, it is based on the Idea of Progress, which asserts that advancements in science, technology, economic development, and social organization are vital to the improvement of the human condition

Like I said makes me wanna puke. Theres nothing else for me to say to that more than what I have stated. And yes I am being very honest. IDC who hates me likes me or deals with me but I will always know that I cannot be more honest. And yes I am red thru and thru