Alabama Senate seat...

DBP66

27 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

trump, went all in on for that goofy SOB.....they told him NO, don't do it. NO.

Oh well......

Can't wait to hear the Orange Haired King...

..he had no choice...Trump is Bannon's bitch and Moore was Bannon"s boy...I bet Bannon is crying like a baby tonight...Mitch will feel his wrath.

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

and the Pres. campaigning for him???..robo calls and all....and he also had RNC backing and $$.

Not sure what you're trying to argue here.

Moore is a non-establishment Republican. Congressional leadership did not support him (and that would have been the case with or without the accusers).

There is a battle for power in the Republican Party. Do-nothing establishment vs true conservatives.

In the end, the accusers won the election for Jones. You can see it the timing of the poll swing.

1 hour ago, concha said:

FYI, the anti-Trump establishment Republicans spent half a million dollars against the candidate of their own party. They preferred a hard-left, pro-abortion liberal. Incredible.

This proves what I posted to you a few minutes ago. The biggest lying POS in the political world is none other than Mitch McConnell. He is the lowest of the low.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Moore camp NOT going down.....it's in God's hand's now after the recount which is evidently an option now..

a recount was not triggered because the margin of victory was too big. 

He can request and pay for a recount but unless the GOP thinks the cost is worth keeping this in the news, it's not happening. 

I am waiting for Trump and Moore to claim that the election was fixed and that voter fraud was at play. 

6 hours ago, aZjimbo said:

This proves what I posted to you a few minutes ago. The biggest lying POS in the political world is none other than Mitch McConnell. He is the lowest of the low.

..LOL..you and Bannon both have the same guy as public enemy #1...Mitch McConnell?...he's the fall guy now?...too funny...what about Shelby?...another RINO?...are there any Republicans that meet your righty standards?...I know you hate McCain and Flake too..

7 hours ago, concha said:

Not sure what you're trying to argue here.

Moore is a non-establishment Republican. Congressional leadership did not support him (and that would have been the case with or without the accusers).

There is a battle for power in the Republican Party. Do-nothing establishment vs true conservatives.

In the end, the accusers won the election for Jones. You can see it the timing of the poll swing.

Congressional leadership?...how about the party's leader?...the President doing a rally and robo call for him along with the RNC supporting him....I'd say that turned him into the establishment canidate once the RNC is backing you?..despite what Congressional leadership says...

the accusers saved the republican party from a lot of headaches and embarrassment along with serving a nice dish of Karma to good old Roy...I'm pissed they didn't show him riding off into the sunset on the horse he rode in on...;)

15 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

..LOL..you and Bannon both have the same guy as public enemy #1...Mitch McConnell?...he's the fall guy now?...too funny...what about Shelby?...another RINO?...are there any Republicans that meet your righty standards?...I know you hate McCain and Flake too..

Not many that's for sure. 

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

a recount was not triggered because the margin of victory was too big. 

He can request and pay for a recount but unless the GOP thinks the cost is worth keeping this in the news, it's not happening. 

I am waiting for Trump and Moore to claim that the election was fixed and that voter fraud was at play. 

Trump already congratulated Jones on a hard-fought victory.  Seems as if you were wrong about a lot to do with this race.