Someone posted about Propst to South Alabama is there any truth to this

94Packer

1 hour ago, 94Packer said:

That was my thought too. I think it was a NJ poster that posted it just trying to stir stuff up

Its a lie this is old news... I saw this somewhere like 4 years ago.... he is not leaving Colquitt. 

I saw an article one time saying he declined the South Alabama offer and He had an offer from Vanderbilt. But he also declined that. 

• Like 2

These jersey guys have a habit at posting such as this. Those two LDT and and GSB are purveyors of fake news unless it's something derogatory or negative toward one of their teams and then they request it be taken down and whatnot. They're like peas and carrots. 

Tell lie after lie to stir the pot. Some even starting threads about historical hypothetical OOS match ups that they've put together or have inside info on but never deliver the beef. 

Look at this post:

24 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Stay tuned

I'll be doggone if this isn't the same thing the other guy posts after dropping fake news too. 

Stay tuned... Something to come... Trust the process.

The process includes hyping hypothetical stuff that has no team names to it, that probably won't ever happen. 

xD

I guess we still have to love these guys though. After all, they are special. 

7 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'll tell you one thing that I know is a fact.

Rush Propst will definitely be coaching in the Mercedes Benz Stadium in about a week. 

GO PACK GO! :D

Lol I pulled out a news article from like 30 years ago.. this guy @94Packer is gullible asoie_2623457sKNRi4MN.jpg.649836f89f3cdba8cffa1184877a9fd8.jpg ... he was about to form a riot outside the Mack Thorpe

Just now, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lol I pulled out a news article from like 30 years ago.. this guy @94Packer is gullible as fuck... he was about to form a riot outside the Mack Thorpe

Well, in case you need a little bit of background. Every single year there are numerous rumors started that Rush is leaving for this college or that college. Not one person that follows Colquitt football would be surprised if he did get a college gig. He's that good. 

It's not hard to wonder about rumors like this if you hear them every year and know the guy is good enough to do that. 

I mean, kids that leave here and go to college come back and tell us that their college doesn't do things as good as the Packers do. That's really saying something. 

• Like 2