Army Vs. Navy

DevilDog

Gotta roll with the Sailors and Marines of the Navy Academy.  Them ARMY Doggies have been playing well and snapped the beat downs last year.  This is always a big deal with Military types and I was stationed in Norfolk, Va for 3 years and got to see 1st hand how big it is back East.  Go Navy:  Both unveiled some kick ass uniforms again.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Gotta roll with the Sailors and Marine of the Navy Academy.  Them ARMY Doggies have been playing well and snapped the beat downs last year.  This is always a big deal with Military types and I was stationed in Norfolk, Va for 3 years and go to see 1st hand how big it is back East.  Go Navy:  Both unveiled some kick ass uniforms again.

In boot camp, we rooted for ARMY! Better than a law suit against your DI I suppose!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

In boot camp, we rooted for ARMY! Better than a law suit against your DI I suppose!

This should be a good one as both teams are pretty good and the game should last about 1.5 hrs.  xD Maybe 10 passes combined.  It's like watching JC vs. ET.  By the time you get out of the concession line the game will have 3 mins left in it. 9_9

Good stuff:  Good luck to the future Officers that will lead our Military. 

https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2017/12/4/16733524/army-white-uniforms-navy-world-war-ii-pando-commandos

Screen_Shot_2017_11_27_at_2.04.06_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017_12_04_at_10.14.35_AM.pn

• Like 1

Spend 20 years in the (ARMY) Aint Ready for Marines Yet B| See Korea and Germany.  Spend 6 Months on a Naval Ship and see 9 Countries. xD Come on Rab I need you to help fire up them Army Dogs that served on here.  You can rest assured this is the only time I will be on your side you Old Salt.

NAVMC bout to open up a can on them Doggies.

Image result for navy beat army

39 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Army rocking the 10th Mountain Division honoring their Mountain Warfare.  Good stuff.

There's a series of 10th Mountain Division Huts up at about 10,000-11,000 feet outside of Vail and Aspen that were used by the Army in their mountain warfare training, and can now be reserved for resting spots (your own meals and bedding for overnight stays) during summer or winter hiking. A good haul at that altitude, but pretty unique locations when you get there.

Sweet set-up. 

Without the USAFA in the hunt for the Commander-in-Chief trophy, I'll pull for the Army and their alpine mountain warfare legacy here in Colorado.

Mountain Hut, Mountains, Hut, Alpine, Landscape, Nature

Image result for 10th mountain division huts map

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

There's a series of 10th Mountain Division Huts up at about 10,000-11,000 feet outside of Vail and Aspen that were used by the Army in their mountain warfare training, and can now be reserved for resting spots (your own meals and bedding for overnight stays) during summer or winter hiking. A good haul at that altitude, but pretty unique locations when you get there.

Sweet set-up. 

Without the USAFA in the hunt for the Commander-in-Chief trophy, I'll pull for the Army and their alpine mountain warfare legacy here in Colorado.

Mountain Hut, Mountains, Hut, Alpine, Landscape, Nature

Image result for 10th mountain division huts map

Man AFA dominated so much it forced the Army and Navy to change their recruiting methods.  Not by circumstance that they all of sudden gotten much better. 

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

Gotta roll with the Sailors and Marines of the Navy Academy.  Them ARMY Doggies have been playing well and snapped the beat downs last year.  This is always a big deal with Military types and I was stationed in Norfolk, Va for 3 years and got to see 1st hand how big it is back East.  Go Navy:  Both unveiled some kick ass uniforms again.

Going with the home of our Gold Squadron Naval Special Warfare Operators-----the best of the best. 

Going Navy here.

• Like 1

Just now, ChimpGrip said:

Going with the home of our Gold Squadron Naval Special Warfare Operators-----the best of the best. 

Going Navy here.

Being an old East Texas Boy I know a Horse when I see one.  Them Army Dogs can't fool me. Those are the best damn looking MulesxD eeerrrr (Horses) I have ever seen
Image result for ARMY MASCOT

Someone needs an Identity check:  That's a fine looking Mule

Image result for ARMY MASCOT

20 hours ago, DevilDog said:

I live close to West Point and see cadets all the time at local shopping malls, resturants exc...as you know they have been weak in the past...not any more, they got a nice o-line and defense...I look for Army to roll Sat...

I went to 2 home games at West Point this year...it's a SPECIAL place! It's been ranked in the top 5 places to see a college game... and those cadets are the cream of the crop....special kids who you feel honored to be around...and thanks for your service Mr. Dog...;)