Pops... Alvin Kamara (NO Saints)

ECHS05

How do ya like Kamara now? Hes a stud.

I remember singing his praises in 2012 when he was at Norcross. Pops talked a lot of shit about em. Didnt think I knew what I was talking about.

Im thinking it had something to do with him being from GA though... Its 99% certain Pops never even saw him play in HS.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

I remember singing his praises in 2012 when he was at Norcross. Pops talked a lot of shit about em. Didnt think I knew what I was talking about.

Im thinking it had something to do with him being from GA though... Its 99% certain Pops never even saw him play in HS.

...Which state champ shirt will I receive in large size please. :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Yeah, Colquitt lost to him 33-31, in the Spring scrimmage! Then again in the playoffs! The ONLY playoff game Rush ever lost in Georgia,( transfer U don't count) where he said that we could have played um 10 times, and lost ten times!

6 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Yeah, Colquitt lost to him 33-31, in the Spring scrimmage! Then again in the playoffs! The ONLY playoff game Rush ever lost in Georgia,( transfer U don't count) where he said that we could have played um 10 times, and lost ten times!

Uhhhh.... Rush lost to Grayson in the playoffs in 2011 and Norcross in 2013, too. 

41 minutes ago, ron169 said:

I remember sitting in the mellow mushroom of albany watching that dreaded game. We just couldn't stop that kid. Why did he transfer from Bama to Tennessee? 

This should answer your question:

http://www.gwinnettdailypost.com/archive/former-norcross-star-alabama-signee-alvin-kamara-arrested/article_91d848cb-a8a1-586c-9ebe-bc3af3ddf221.html

My recollection is that echs burst into this scene a couple of years after me around Kamara’s senior year and referenced his greatness in every list and I was one if two or three dozen that teased him about it

im Just the only one he’s had a fatal attraction with since