As predicted NG got what they wanted. BS game is Friday not Saturday.

HooverOutlaw

2 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

Colquitt and it’s fans definitely got the wrong end of the deal here. 

Brings even more added meaning to the term ROAD HAWGS!!!

The boys wanted to wear their all white uniforms anyway. They were going to be considered the home team at the Benz and have to wear their black jerseys and gold pants. Now they get to wear the white on white that they have been winning in for the past 4 weeks already. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Brings even more added meaning to the term ROAD HAWGS!!!

The boys wanted to wear their all white uniforms anyway. They were going to be considered the home team at the Benz and have to wear their black jerseys and gold pants. Now they get to wear the white on white that they have been winning in for the past 4 weeks already. 

I thought they liked wearing the bad-ass blacks?

1 hour ago, PrepGridiron said:

Colquitt and it’s fans definitely got the wrong end of the deal here. 

WHERE have you BEEN? South Georgia ALWAYS gets SCREWED! GHSA stands for Gwinnett High School Association! NEUTRAL site games MY ASS! 85% of the 7A schools in the state, are within thirty miles of the Benz!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Since they went on the Road Hawg run, the boys all started owning the whites. 

The fans prefer the black and old gold.

I think the boys have went on a miracle run in the whites so they feel like that's some of the magic. 

They may be magic, but they REALLY SUCK esthetically!

2 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

I suggest going the BACK way, or you had better leave THURSDAY!

Man, we are professionals at going to Gwinnett by now. I can't speak for everyone, but the 250 or so that went to every game up there so far know the way by now. If you go through to McDonough... Your bad! 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Well if there was a big enough college stadium in Central GA to hold everyone then you wouldn't have this here Pree-Dick-Uh-Mint

SHIRELY you JEST? This IS after all, the GHSA! Heaven forbid that they give SOUTH GEOIRGIA any advantages! And as a matter of FACT, there IS a college stadium in Middle Georgia with adequate seating! GEORGIA SOUTHERN with it's 40,000 seats!

48 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

What does Rush care? He'll be wearing ORANGE at the game! That is, if he shows up at all!

Rab

..your lack of education is showing.  Rush will be ready.  Shoot...he's already ready.  Another 500 miles ain't gonna matter one way or the other.  But...I am concerned about the condition of that grass field.

Rufus>>

On 12/9/2017 at 6:27 PM, ORabidOne said:

SHIRELY you JEST? This IS after all, the GHSA! Heaven forbid that they give SOUTH GEOIRGIA any advantages! And as a matter of FACT, there IS a college stadium in Middle Georgia with adequate seating! GEORGIA SOUTHERN with it's 40,000 seats!

Does it have a roof?  Will people go there in the rain and cold?  Are there enough hotel rooms (honest question)?